First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Bingo, this was a clear design screw-up that none of the managers want to take responsibility for so their excuse, "it's a trade-off if you want a winch" :mad::mad::mad:
There will be a fix. If I have to manufacture a relocation kit myself. Don't sweat the winch/cam thing. Only hangup will be if there is any height calibration specific functionality that will look a little off with the camera being 6" higher.

Last edited:

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Nobody asked about the cup holders? LOL :ROFLMAO:
I think this is part of the Bronco experience. Putting your drink in a cup holder doesn't have the same effect as "hold my beer" does before activation TT Assist.

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I know some like to bash the metric system, but in engineering there are many times the product or suppliers product require using the metric system, especially when you have international customers.
But only in America will you hear someone give an imperial and metric reference in the same sentence...

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

But only in America will you hear someone give an imperial and metric reference in the same sentence...
Great point, most times I reference something like 10mm I'll state .4 inches as most people don't want to hear engineernerd .394 inches.

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This was the real low point of the Q&A. They basically said, “we whiffed on this, and we have no plans to fix it”

End results is they just lost my $2500 accessory add. It’s too bad too cuz I was one of those people who probably don’t need a winch but have always wanted one and was planning to “splurge” cuz Ford made it so seemingly easy.
I'm sure it wont be long till someone has a 'Low Profile' winch option. After market is going to eat up the Ford 'Oop Missed Its'. Just wait a bit.

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great point, most times I reference something like 10mm I'll state .4 inches as most people don't want to hear engineernerd .394 inches.
Three place dimension; +/- .010. LOL

Sponsored

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The thing that really bugs me about this video is that she missed a golden opportunity to say " what if you want to go to the mall" instead of the grocery store.

nminus1

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
That chick Cristy Lee is just irritating. Just sayin' wish they could find someone else to host that video, the Ford guys seemed cool but thats it.