First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They might be talking a lot about Rovers, but there are more Wranglers than Rovers by a large margin in CT
There are only 4 Rover dealers in CT. A dozen within 20 miles.
Sponsored

Dave2002ti

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
why would anyone trust anything from Google since they are working hand and hand with government that is responsible for the Covid 19?wuhan virus?

Dave Apker

Dave2002ti

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I had a 79 Spitfire that I bought new, 1 of my favorite vehicles I owned. That being said by year 2 always backed it in the driveway and parked on hills for the inevitable dead battery!
Oh Lucas Prince of Darkness. Thats what scares me away from the new Defender. had a buddy in college who had a 72 Spridget and I always waited a few minutes before I left for class for his phonecall. Dave can you comeby and pick me up. Car wont start.

Another thing that makes me pause about the new Defender is I ahve to spend over $70K to something better than a POS I4 turbo. I ahve herding dogs and we go down farm raods and across fields I prefer normally aspirated or at least a turbo V6. But I want to see the hp and tq curves.

Dave Apker

Sponsored

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

why would anyone trust anything from Google since they are working hand and hand with government that is responsible for the Covid 19?wuhan virus?

Dave Apker
....here we go

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Did anyone stop to think that search data doesn't mean all that much? I'm from NJ and I "see" way more interest in the Bronco than any other vehicle out there right now.

But like myself, I DON'T search for Bronco news. I come here. Or news comes to my "Google Feed" via the Google App on my phone. So with that said, I'm not searching, and I can see many others doing the same. Therefor skewing the numbers.

Just my 2 cents.

Top Mach

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands,1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am
Did anyone stop to think that search data doesn't mean all that much? I'm from NJ and I "see" way more interest in the Bronco than any other vehicle out there right now.

But like myself, I DON'T search for Bronco news. I come here. Or news comes to my "Google Feed" via the Google App on my phone. So with that said, I'm not searching, and I can see many others doing the same. Therefor skewing the numbers.

Just my 2 cents.
i agree. I pretty much stopped searching the Bronco once I joined this forum. I also stopped watching the corona news channels because of the conversations here. For a while I was also getting meal suggestions here too till the leaked photos showed up.

securitysix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

For a while I was also getting meal suggestions here too till the leaked photos showed up.
Speaking of, I can't remember from my lurking days if the forum ever had a discussion on BBQ.

Being from Oklahoma, I grew up on a mix of mostly Texas and Kansas City BBQ. I prefer the "If your BBQ requires sauce, you did it wrong" dry rub mentality.

I also prefer pulled pork over brisket, but I'll lie like a cheap rug about that if I'm ever asked while standing in Texas, cause I want to make it back across the Red River alive.

Jook13

Base
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki samurai
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was getting my bronco news from a few YouTube guys .... They all kept mentioning this site and I quickly learned I would get the news first coming here. I haven't googled for the bronco in months. I also can't imagine the defender getting more interest that the bronco anywhere, at least not here in the states. Too fancy and pricey for Mass appeal...

Sponsored

blksn8k

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 Bronco 393W/NV3550
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I have zero interest in any of those other brands. But then again I have bled blue ever since I was 15 years old and my neighbor almost ran me over crossing the street with two paper bags full of groceries while he was rowing the gears in his new '69 428 CJ Mustang.

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I was getting my bronco news from a few YouTube guys .... They all kept mentioning this site and I quickly learned I would get the news first coming here. I haven't googled for the bronco in months. I also can't imagine the defender getting more interest that the bronco anywhere, at least not here in the states. Too fancy and pricey for Mass appeal...
A higher trimmed Bronco is likely going to easily have price overlap with a Defender.

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Speaking of, I can't remember from my lurking days if the forum ever had a discussion on BBQ.

Being from Oklahoma, I grew up on a mix of mostly Texas and Kansas City BBQ. I prefer the "If your BBQ requires sauce, you did it wrong" dry rub mentality.

I also prefer pulled pork over brisket, but I'll lie like a cheap rug about that if I'm ever asked while standing in Texas, cause I want to make it back across the Red River alive.
I'm in central OK...Where would you suggest I get my pulled pork.

Also...BBQ Sauce is amazing. I just don't put it on brisket or pulled pork lol.

Jalisurr

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Corvette Z06, '97 Mitsubishi Pajero Evo
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
A higher trimmed Bronco is likely going to easily have price overlap with a Defender.
No doubt there will be overlap, Defender starts at 50k. And I'm sure the Defender will have a nicer interior, etc.

For my money though, I'd much rather get the full out performance version of the Bronco than the 2.0 4cyl base defender for the same price.

securitysix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I'm in central OK...Where would you suggest I get my pulled pork.

Also...BBQ Sauce is amazing. I just don't put it on brisket or pulled pork lol.
In central OK, I couldn't say. If you find yourself up around Tulsa, Burnco is the place to go.

And yeah, I use BBQ sauce, too, but I use it on Lil' Smokies or ramen noodles, not BBQ. I'm pretty partial to Head Country these days.
Sponsored