Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The Colorado contingency has been doing this privately. I think posting this stuff in the open forum will only invite trolls. Other dealerships aren't posting their numbers - crap, we haven't even been able to get most of them to call us back or answer our emails - so I would rather not open the troll door on those dealerships that have been open and honest about their deals.

It's like that saying, "No good deed goes unpunished." I think the straight-up dealerships have been punished enough already.

This isn't meant as a criticism at all, and if people want to participate, that's up to them. Just letting you know why I, and possibly others, won't be adding their names to the list.

OmahaKevin

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It might be interesting to add a couple of optional fields:. State of Reservation Holder, and, Distance from Granger

OP
OP
jasminekd

jasminekd

Big Bend
First Name
Jasmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The Colorado contingency has been doing this privately. I think posting this stuff in the open forum will only invite trolls. Other dealerships aren't posting their numbers - crap, we haven't even been able to get most of them to call us back or answer our emails - so I would rather not open the troll door on those dealerships that have been open and honest about their deals.

It's like that saying, "No good deed goes unpunished." I think the straight-up dealerships have been punished enough already.

This isn't meant as a criticism at all, and if people want to participate, that's up to them. Just letting you know why I, and possibly others, won't be adding their names to the list.
Thank you - I understand where you’re coming from. I am in no way trying to hurt dealers - if others feel the same I will take this down, and do it in a more private way? Sorry - not trying to stir anything up.

Sponsored
OP
OP
jasminekd

jasminekd

Big Bend
First Name
Jasmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It might be interesting to add a couple of optional fields:. State of Reservation Holder, and, Distance from Granger
thanks! Will add that.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Not seeing how this would invite trolls

All that is basically showing is reservation date and trim, doors..

Nothing to specific and inviting

Trolls will be trolls
No matter the thread

Nothing to get to worried about

And not to mention Granger has public already said approximately how many reservations he has...

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not seeing how this would invite trolls

All that is basically showing is reservation date and trim, doors..

Nothing to specific and inviting

Trolls will be trolls
No matter the thread

Nothing to get to worried about

And not to mention Granger has public ally said approximately how many reservations he has...
Eventually, the douchey dealers will creep in and criticize just to sow doubt. As I said elsewhere, trolls gonna troll. They're no better than infectious scum dripping from the festering sores of humanity. But they're impossible to stop.

That said, as I also posted elsewhere: Don't feed the trolls. Resist any urges to counter their destructive bull$h!t with logical posts. They will either refuse to grasp or fail to grasp your reactions. If they post, we just need to completely ignore their flavor of worthlessness.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Eventually, the douchey dealers will creep in and criticize just to sow doubt. As I said elsewhere, trolls gonna troll. They're no better than infectious scum dripping from the festering sores of humanity. But they're impossible to stop.

That said, as I also posted elsewhere: Don't feed the trolls. Resist any urges to counter their destructive bull$h!t with logical posts. They will either refuse to grasp or fail to grasp your reactions. If they post, we just need to completely ignore their flavor of worthlessness.
Ya I get that but we shouldn’t be afraid to post threads or inquire on basic information in fear of a few jack wagons....

And like I said I don’t see the information that is being requested here is going to be earth shattering..

I mean we could post a thread about how beautiful a sunny 70 degree day and a few asshats will claim something stupid about global warming...

Cant let that shit bother us..
Peace ✌

Phil_68w10

Big Bend
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Looks like so far I’m the only one who answered Texas lol... and if shady dealers are watching these, especially Chastang in Houston. You bette grave a better offer than Granger or I’m road tripping to Iowa and hitting Badlands and Big Bene on the way home.

Sponsored

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ya I get that but we shouldn’t be afraid to post threads or inquire on basic information in fear of a few jack wagons....

And like I said I don’t see the information that is being requested here is going to be earth shattering..

I mean we could post a thread about how beautiful a sunny 70 degree day and a few asshats will claim something stupid about global warming...

Cant let that shit bother us..
Peace ✌
:ROFLMAO:, jack wagons and asshats! Don't think I've heard of those before. Gotta love it! (y)

OP
OP
jasminekd

jasminekd

Big Bend
First Name
Jasmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Well - I’ve taken the results link out. I understand not to feed trolls but I agree with @BroncoJay we shouldn’t be scared to post up threads out of fear. I’m not trying to feed the trolls - they are already well fed.

if you took part in the survey - I can send you a spreadsheet of what it’s looking like. Just PM me.

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thank you - I understand where you’re coming from. I am in no way trying to hurt dealers - if others feel the same I will take this down, and do it in a more private way? Sorry - not trying to stir anything up.
Nah, not suggesting that at all, and it looks like you have some people interested in this information. But keep in mind it's going to be incomplete, and I agree with Jon (elmystico) that you're going to get trolls, and the best way to deal with them is to ignore them. Other dealerships have had a field day on this forum by continuously sowing doubt and misinformation among buyers on dealership-centric threads. They think they're clever, but if you pay attention, you can spot them a mile away. They like to act like they know more than you do, when really, they don't even know enough to get off this forum and spend their precious time calling the customers they still have left.

Anyway, I won't be adding my info, but you can bet I'll be checking out that spreadsheet (and most likely merging it with my own, with a column denoting non-Colorado buyers)...privately :)

~Susan

OP
OP
jasminekd

jasminekd

Big Bend
First Name
Jasmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Nah, not suggesting that at all, and it looks like you have some people interested in this information. But keep in mind it's going to be incomplete, and I agree with Jon (elmystico) that you're going to get trolls, and the best way to deal with them is to ignore them. Other dealerships have had a field day on this forum by continuously sowing doubt and misinformation among buyers on dealership-centric threads. They think they're clever, but if you pay attention, you can spot them a mile away. They like to act like they know more than you do, when really, they don't even know enough to get off this forum and spend their precious time calling the customers they still have left.

Anyway, I won't be adding my info, but you can bet I'll be checking out that spreadsheet (and most likely merging it with my own, with a column denoting non-Colorado buyers)...privately :)

~Susan
Thank you! I am not sure if you’ll be able to view it, but sounds good. ? we’re all just excited for our Broncos.

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Added my October reservation. If I end up keeping my original July reservation it'll end up getting moved to Granger as well.
Sponsored