JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks, didn’t know that. Yes, want a 4 door. Im hoping they use the same back rest for MGV as they do for the leather upgrade.
Doesn’t look like they use the same Rear middle section for the MGV as they do for the leather, so rear armrest cup holders are out for BD and BL MGV seats. 1st image BD, 2nd image OBX (leather).

Ford Bronco Followed 2 Broncos and got to see Marine Grade Vinyl (MGV) Interior EDD39273-7512-4004-8964-8DF48D972216

Ford Bronco Followed 2 Broncos and got to see Marine Grade Vinyl (MGV) Interior 85F4FD18-61ED-460E-A454-4C0513B1167C
Sponsored

Last edited:

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I realized this is slightly off from when I drew it since the tire sizes aren’t exact. The 35s are really 34.4 and the 33s are really 32.7. Etc. The odd part is that if I use the exact tire size, the difference of lift from Badlands to Wildtrak would be:

75.3 total height less 73.9 = 1.4”
34.4 less 32.7 divided by 2 = .85”

Therefore the lift is the difference at .55”. But that’s 14 mm, not the 0.4” I previously calculated which is 10 mm and consistent with what Ford said.

Strange. It’s like Ford might have made the same mistake by using the tire sizes (35 and 33) not the exact tire size. So I guess stick to my original drawing lol

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Doesn’t look like they use the same Rear middle section for the MGV as they do for the leather, so rear armrest cup holders are out for BD and BL. 1st image BD, 2nd image OBX (leather).

EDD39273-7512-4004-8964-8DF48D972216.jpeg

85F4FD18-61ED-460E-A454-4C0513B1167C.jpeg
Correct. Everything we have seen shows leather only with the fold down armrest with cup holders. Non leather (MGV and cloth) do NOT have the pull down. Very odd that they would skip that.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wonder what regular vinyl feels like. Anything around the house i can go feel on for reference? Lol

My first car was cloth. Second was leather. This wildtrak I'm getting has vinyl and leather. Wonder if the two feel markedly different
Our other Fords have leather. On those, the seat faces were leather and the setbacks were vinyl, I'm figuring that Ford figures those are less-common touch points so people wouldn't really notice the difference. Leather these days is made a lot more durable and not a supple as the "olden days". I guess you can say it feels more like vinyl. :) Anyway, no one seems to notice the difference because of that.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the reply, you have me half sold. For the other half I need Ford to offer us power seats with it, not just on the leather, Ford, are you listening please?
I'm already out-of-luck since I'm getting the two-door. Sure wish I could be the one to decide if I want to deal with moving the power seats for back seat access. I'd at least want the driver's seat as power. I wouldn't be surprised if this becomes a MY22 thing.

Last edited:

Sponsored

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I realized this is slightly off from when I drew it since the tire sizes aren’t exact. The 35s are really 34.4 and the 33s are really 32.7. Etc. The odd part is that if I use the exact tire size, the difference of lift from Badlands to Wildtrak would be:

75.3 total height less 73.9 = 1.4”
34.4 less 32.7 divided by 2 = .85”

Therefore the lift is the difference at .55”. But that’s 14 mm, not the 0.4” I previously calculated which is 10 mm and consistent with what Ford said.

Strange. It’s like Ford might have made the same mistake by using the tire sizes (35 and 33) not the exact tire size. So I guess stick to my original drawing lol
Or better yet, throw the whole thing out because these measurements weren’t taken from a Bronco that doesn’t have all of the proper parts.
We’re still in the FrankenBronco and pre-production stages.
We will know once Broncos start rolling off the line with all of the correct parts.

Last edited:

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Or better yet, throw the whole thing out because these measurements weren’t taken from a Bronco that doesn’t have all of the proper parts.
We’re still in the FrankenBronco and pre-production stages.
We will know once Broncos start rolling off the line with all of the correct parts.
Not really.

The overall heights are official from Fords website. The two tape measured parts of the equation are used as a sample baseline but that does NOT change how one model compares to the other. It’s all relative. If the tape measured height of the flare was off, it would NOT change the fact that the math is telling us a Sasquatch lift is 0.4” higher than the Badlands. If the tape measured flare height was really 39” or 41” not 40”, then all models would have 1” more of 1” less wheel gap, but nonetheless, the Sasquatch would still have 0.4” more lift than a badlands. Think about it. We know the tire size and the fords height for each model type, then we could back into how much lift one model has compared to the other

Last edited:

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Not really.

The overall heights are official from Fords website. The two tape measured parts of the equation are used as a sample baseline but that does NOT change how one model compares to the other. If the tape measured height of the flare was off, it would NOT change the fact that the math is telling us a Sasquatch lift is 0.4” higher than the Badlands. If the tape measured flare height was really 39” or 41” not 40”, the Sasquatch would still have 0.4” more lift than a badlands. Think about it. We know the tire size and the height from the roofline we could back into the rest.
The Ford website didn’t have a completed Bronco when they estimated the total height.
That’s why they posted warnings all over the site saying that information is subject to change, pre-production models only, and computer generated images.
Those numbers are just not accurate. Even the tape measured numbers could be off because the correct parts are not being used and some measurements were done from pre-production models.

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The NV washboard ruts can not be picked up on any photos posted online. One time I was off-road, I was driving driving between Jean and Primm and my muffler separated on the slip joint and was dragged behind me held on by the rubber hanger.

We were only going 25mph with no airing down of the tires. Makes for a noisey ride, nothing In my Jeep is loose but even a couple coins in the front dish makes all sorts of noise.
Okay, maybe that roads not the worst. Funny part about that section is all that road between 160 and the scout camp is so bad going in, and once you turn around, you don't even feel them. They're directional which I've never seen anywhere else.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The Ford website didn’t have a completed Bronco when they estimated the total height.
That’s why they posted warnings all over the site saying that information is subject to change, pre-production models only, and computer generated images.
Those numbers are just not accurate. Even the tape measured numbers could be off because the correct parts are not being used and some measurements were done from pre-production models.
Maybe that’s why the math is spot on when you run the numbers with a 35” tire and 33” tire resulting in exactly 10mm more lift. But if you run the math with the actual tires ford eventually selected (32.7 and 34.4) the numbers go sideways. Interesting. It’s like they calculated the total height of the Broncos on paper before they chose the tires. If true, it implies that the total height of a Wildtrak will come down by 0.6”

Sponsored

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Maybe that’s why the math is spot on when you run the numbers with a 35” tire and 33” tire resulting in exactly 10mm more lift. But if you run the math with the actual tires ford eventually selected (32.7 and 34.4) the numbers go sideways. Interesting. It’s like they calculated the total height of the Broncos on paper before they chose the tires
?‍♂

fratedog

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer,Bronco, Bmw R1200Rs,Triumph
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sorry if i missed it, but did the OP mention seeing ANY carpet on the floor of the 2dr BD they chased down?
Tia, fg

NurseA.J

Outer Banks
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outerbanks Sasquatch Lux 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@LEGEND ...where might some of these amazing beaches be you speak of? I’m less than an hour from the state line in INDIANA. Definitely up for some road trips to your beautiful state with my Bronco!!!!

PlayBallVegas

First Name
Sue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Titan swapped Nissan Xterra Pro-4X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
This may be what you’re looking for. I was able to snag this from Instagram.
422C4D89-F714-4BB5-A07C-757AB00B4279.jpeg
This may be what you’re looking for. I was able to snag this from Instagram.
Ford Bronco Followed 2 Broncos and got to see Marine Grade Vinyl (MGV) Interior 85F4FD18-61ED-460E-A454-4C0513B1167C
Wow. The Sasquatch rig looks bigger all around. Not sure if it's the color, the vehicle being a little closer to the camera, or just my eyes fooling me (I wouldn't be surprised if it was my eyes lol) It just seems bigger in general

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow. The Sasquatch rig looks bigger all around. Not sure if it's the color, the vehicle being a little closer to the camera, or just my eyes fooling me (I wouldn't be surprised if it was my eyes lol) It just seems bigger in general
Yep, exactly...and that I love that squatched look. There's not much difference at all in the wheel wells between the two, but wow, do those 35's look good. There will be plenty of room in those wells for movement for what I'm using it for. I'm going squatched Badlands, 2-door and I'm excited!
Sponsored