Sponsored

To Order or Not to Order, that is the question??

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OK, my build is finished as the B&P now stands, and we have until Jan 31st to convert. My Dealer wants me to come in as soon as the order bank opens to order (of course) but I want to see what will be in the updated B&P before I do, there might just be something I can't live without! Or would it be best to place the order soon as possible then modify it when the new B&P comes out if needed?
Sponsored

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
OK, my build is finished as the B&P now stands, and we have until Jan 31st to convert. My Dealer wants me to come in as soon as the order bank opens to order (of course) but I want to see what will be in the updated B&P before I do, there might just be something I can't live without! Or would it be best to place the order soon as possible then modify it when the new B&P comes out if needed?
I think the dealer order guide is going to be your best hope at this point. I doubt the B&P is going to see an update before reservation conversion closes.

Stevegp

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 mustang gt. F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I believe once the order is in with the dealer its a done deal , no more changes. Thats why I’m waiting till late Jan.
Of course the dealer may be able to ‘ talk to his manager and pull a few strings ‘ for a cost !

Sponsored

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I believe once the order is in with the dealer its a done deal , no more changes. Thats why I’m waiting till late Jan.
Of course the dealer may be able to ‘ talk to his manager and pull a few strings ‘ for a cost !
According to @Granger Ford, accessories can usually be changed up until production is scheduled. Things like trims and 2 vs 4dr are locked in at order.

See Grangers more accurate statement below.

Last edited:

HEMI_Shaker

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Dodge Challanger 392 Shaker (Sublime gree
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You can change your order up until you recieve a VIN.

Sponsored

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

According to @Granger Ford, accessories can usually be changed up until production is scheduled. Things like trims and 2 vs 4dr are locked in at order.
Sorry for the correction but Options and Color are modifiable until VIN is created, accessories are after the Bronco is built...

I just have a thing about the correct terms being used so there is no misunderstanding...

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sorry for the correction but Options and Color are modifiable until VIN is created, accessories are after the Bronco is built...

I just have a thing about the correct terms being used so there is no misunderstanding...
Can you confirm something; we have been repeatedly told that genuine Ford Accessories can be ordered at the SAME TIME we place the Bronco order and 2 relative issues; 1. these can be bundled into the loan and 2. FORD will pay the Dealer to install any accessory ordered at the time the Bronco is ordered and those accessories will show up on the build sheet.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi friend. I'm waiting until last possible minute because I NEED that tailgate option and also won't get my 2021 Wildtrak without my black modular top.
Hold out. You won't regret it

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm going to wait until the mid-January date in hopes I can actually see a Bronco in person. Or at least some colors in person.
I really don't see us being able to choose our own time to place orders. If dealers don't set appointments they'll have periods of being overwhelmed or doing nothing.
Sponsored