Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Back it again ... can’t wait to take the ok’ Bronco in the woods!!!
Sponsored

pineapple

Black Diamond
First Name
Cass
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Placed my order the other day and then found this forum. Super excited!
First time with a Ford, automatic, or an SUV. Only manual sports cars sooo we'll see! Reallyyyy would have preferred a manual but then my boyfriend can't drive it...Already tried to teach him once on my WRX. Ugh. My poor clutch.

Has anyone else placed with Fred Beans or John Kennedy Ford in Bucks County outside Philly?

I spoke with both before putting in a reservation and both were really nice, although after reading here I have some more questions for Beans in the future.
Went this Beans as my friends have used them for other Fords before and we know management there. Beans said they'd at minimum honor MRSP and not charge any other deposit fees, etc. They also said they put in a dealer order for a couple Broncos but don't expect them until late summer/early Fall at the earliest after reservations start to ship. And there was their optomistic but not holding their breath timeline. Getting Sports in soon but that's unhelpful...

I know Kennedy has a couple people with reservations and one that's priced out an order (possibly first edition), since they were discussing with me what that person wanted. The guy (Russel Coy) there was super nice so I almost felt bad not going with them.
Guess it'll be a waiting game to see how things go with Beans or if I end up transferring.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

First time with a Ford, automatic, or an SUV. Only manual sports cars sooo we'll see! Reallyyyy would have preferred a manual but then my boyfriend can't drive it...Already tried to teach him once on my WRX. Ugh. My poor clutch.

Has anyone else placed with Fred Beans or John Kennedy Ford in Bucks County outside Philly?

I spoke with both before putting in a reservation and both were really nice, although after reading here I have some more questions for Beans in the future.
Went this Beans as my friends have used them for other Fords before and we know management there. Beans said they'd at minimum honor MRSP and not charge any other deposit fees, etc. They also said they put in a dealer order for a couple Broncos but don't expect them until late summer/early Fall at the earliest after reservations start to ship. And there was their optomistic but not holding their breath timeline. Getting Sports in soon but that's unhelpful...

I know Kennedy has a couple people with reservations and one that's priced out an order (possibly first edition), since they were discussing with me what that person wanted. The guy (Russel Coy) there was super nice so I almost felt bad not going with them.
Guess it'll be a waiting game to see how things go with Beans or if I end up transferring.
Welcome to 6G.

We've had contact with both, from what I recall Kennedy didn't seem to respond to our questions all that well on whether or not they could do better than MSRP. Fred Beans was MSRP and no better. If I remember correctly, they didn't care about getting any more reservations. They seemed a bit arrogant honestly. And yes I've bought a few vehicles from them before.

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Welcome! Sounds like you're in my area... Bergeys in Lansdale seems to be the best offer right now. $500 off MSRP and I believe free lifetime state inspection. I feel like there was something else, but can't remember right now.

I'm currently at Chapman in Horsham, but nothing special there. So I'm looking around.

Good luck!

Oh. And dealers getting sports will be helpful for seeing the colors in person. Right now I'm like 60/40 Area51/Cactus Gray. Chapman is getting both those colors in sports, so I'm going to go check them out once in to help me decide. ?

Last edited:
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So I did some more playing around this morning... and yes I'm waiting for @PowPow to tear this apart, but whatever.

Revised the latest Excel document to all you to get a rough idea of Invoice Pricing and show you payments. In doing this I dumped the 'current' invoice pricing leak, and went with Granger's number of .something... I don't remember, and I don't want to go through the hassle of unlocking it and re-locking it. So if you want, play around with it, just don't come crying to me if something goes wrong ? And yes, I submit this file for ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY. If someone wants to refresh my memory on the IF command so it doesn't show stuff like #NUM if it isn't filled out, maybe I'll fix it. Or maybe one of you RockStar peeps can just crack the super secret password and fix it yourself.

Edit: I did forget to add that this only does the financing on the Invoice deal. So if you wanted it for MSRP or whatever.. well... too bad, I'm too lazy to add that in there :rolleyes:

Attachments

Last edited:

Sponsored

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Hey everyone - just got the latest update from Brian - at this point, all B6g members on my list through this morning should have received their pricing email from Brewster Ford outlining the invoice pricing deal. If you still have not received an email AND you have DM'd me your info, please get in touch with me as soon as you can so we can get you situated. We are at 61 total and 35 confirmed transfers.

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hey everyone - just got the latest update from Brian - at this point, all B6g members on my list through this morning should have received their pricing email from Brewster Ford outlining the invoice pricing deal. If you still have not received an email AND you have DM'd me your info, please get in touch with me as soon as you can so we can get you situated. We are at 61 total and 35 confirmed transfers.
Are talking about the email with the letter?

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Are talking about the email with the letter?
Yes - if you have your letter and transferred you are all set, this was for the more recent add-on members to the group from 11/15 forward.

Sponsored

broncoSJ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

t
So I did some more playing around this morning... and yes I'm waiting for @PowPow to tear this apart, but whatever.

Revised the latest Excel document to all you to get a rough idea of Invoice Pricing and show you payments. In doing this I dumped the 'current' invoice pricing leak, and went with Granger's number of .something... I don't remember, and I don't want to go through the hassle of unlocking it and re-locking it. So if you want, play around with it, just don't come crying to me if something goes wrong ? And yes, I submit this file for ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY. If someone wants to refresh my memory on the IF command so it doesn't show stuff like #NUM if it isn't filled out, maybe I'll fix it. Or maybe one of you RockStar peeps can just crack the super secret password and fix it yourself.
Thanks! works well. but oh my, almost $880 per month for 72 months with $5k down.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

t

Thanks! works well. but oh my, almost $880 per month for 72 months with $5k down.
Tell me about it... I can get 2.29% from my credit union. All the way up to 84 months if I wanted. Start throwing those numbers in there and I can finally get below $600 ? Can't say 84 months is where I want to be. But... I do keep my vehicles for a long time... and if I don't care about the added interest, well .... it's an option anyways.

BernR6

First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mazda CX-5, 2018 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Heard from Tyler at Bergey's in Lansdale. As we know, they're at MSRP - $500. $389 Doc fees. They're asking deposit of $1000.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Heard from Tyler at Bergey's in Lansdale. As we know, they're at MSRP - $500. $389 Doc fees. They're asking deposit of $1000.
Did you happen to tell them quite a few of us made the jump to an invoice deal with $500 deposit?

I remember when (2) of our members were talking to Bergey's like a month or two ago. We felt we'd get a good deal out of them... then it just sort of fizzled to the $500 below MSRP. Back then we didn't bother to find out how much the deposit was.

Which reminds me, that Tom's Ford or whoever I contacted last week... never heard back from them.