Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So judging by these results, and your experience with reservations on past vehicles. What is your best guess as to which trim Ford starts production on first?
FE and then a mix, they will not produce by trim necessarily, as I have stated before I had 3 F-150's with consecutive VIN's and they were an SXT, Lariat and Platinum trim levels all the same color however...

OP
OP
jasminekd

jasminekd

Big Bend
First Name
Jasmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Top 10 states represented as of now...

Colorado
Iowa
California
Texas
Illinois
Georgia
Florida
Wisconsin
Missouri
Kansas

I have all 50 represented as of now...
Thank you for your analysis, Albert! ? Haha, I'm the only Kansas person on the list!

Gquag

Badlands
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1936 Ford Pickup
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you - I understand where you’re coming from. I am in no way trying to hurt dealers - if others feel the same I will take this down, and do it in a more private way? Sorry - not trying to stir anything up.
It clearly is not a problem with myself and a few others, we all need the most communication we can get to ease this overwhelming undertaking.
Everyone is welcome read or not to read, shop or not to shop with which ever Dealership they choose ?.
This clearly helps the progression of my chosen Dealership

May be other Dealerships will start Roll call as well.

FYI, I have a couple orders from Granger, but live in California i to realize some Ostrich Dealerships will not provide customer service and participate with this process. In addition add a premium of 15% to 20% $8,000 to 15k...

This forum is not meant to be derogatory it is merely a communication platform. If you see a post that doesn't pertain to you, probly don't read it, if it bothers you this much.

sorry if this is harsh, but we are all getting Anxious and frustrated so any communication results are good results!

Thank you Granger Team Albert & Jasmine for the support ?

Last edited:

Sponsored

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It clearly is not a problem with myself and a few others, we all need the most communication we can get to ease this overwhelming undertaking.
Everyone is welcome read or not to read, shop or not to shop with which ever Dealership they choose ?.
This clearly helps the progression of my chosen Dealership

May be other Dealerships will start Roll call as well.

FYI, I have a couple orders from Granger, but live in California i to realize some Ostrich Dealerships will not provide customer service and participate with this process. In addition add a premium of 15% to 20% $8,000 to 15k...

This forum is not meant to be derogatory it is merely a communication platform. If you see a post that doesn't pertain to you, probly don't read it, if it bothers you this much.

sorry if this is harsh, but we are all getting Anxious and frustrated so any communication results are good results!

Thank you Granger Team Albert & Jasmine for the support ?
Jasmine is a great asset to the Bronco reservation holders...

We do have a few that have taken initiative with tasks and we dearly appreciate it all...

Gquag

Badlands
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1936 Ford Pickup
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Jasmine is a great asset to the Bronco reservation holders...

We do have a few that have taken initiative with tasks and we dearly appreciate it all...
My buddy Dill signed up with Granger as well in October, he might have 2 BL orders from California
He does not use the forum!

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Colorado contingency has been doing this privately. I think posting this stuff in the open forum will only invite trolls. Other dealerships aren't posting their numbers - crap, we haven't even been able to get most of them to call us back or answer our emails - so I would rather not open the troll door on those dealerships that have been open and honest about their deals.

It's like that saying, "No good deed goes unpunished." I think the straight-up dealerships have been punished enough already.

This isn't meant as a criticism at all, and if people want to participate, that's up to them. Just letting you know why I, and possibly others, won't be adding their names to the list.
Nah, not suggesting that at all, and it looks like you have some people interested in this information. But keep in mind it's going to be incomplete, and I agree with Jon (elmystico) that you're going to get trolls, and the best way to deal with them is to ignore them. Other dealerships have had a field day on this forum by continuously sowing doubt and misinformation among buyers on dealership-centric threads. They think they're clever, but if you pay attention, you can spot them a mile away. They like to act like they know more than you do, when really, they don't even know enough to get off this forum and spend their precious time calling the customers they still have left.

Anyway, I won't be adding my info, but you can bet I'll be checking out that spreadsheet (and most likely merging it with my own, with a column denoting non-Colorado buyers)...privately :)

~Susan
Still can't see what you want to achieve. You would have to have 100% participation and 100% truthful responses not to say people will still change the trim by the order date. And even so, so what ?
I was hesitant at first because I wasn't sure whether or not they wanted these numbers public.
I was chatting the other day with Nate Silver, polling prognosticator at FiveThirtyEight, and he was desperately trying to convince me that there was no such thing as a "shy Granger" voter. Once again, it looks like he was wrong. :ROFLMAO:

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was chatting the other day with Nate Silver, polling prognosticator at FiveThirtyEight, and he was desperately trying to convince me that there was no such thing as a "shy Granger" voter. Once again, it looks like he was wrong. :ROFLMAO:
Not shy, just not open to sharing a lot of personal information online, especially with so many lurking and set on using that information to do harm. I also don't fill out online quizzes. Not judging here, and the information is interesting. I love numbers - slicing and dicing them to identify trends and such. Just don't like being counted, I guess. But to each his or her own, right? ;)

Sponsored

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Quick analysis as of today

2 Door37%
4 Door63%

First Edition2%
WildTrak12%
Badlands37%
Outer Banks13%
Black Diamond18%
Big Bend8%
Base13%
Wow that 2-dr to 4-dr ratio flipped in a hurry.

Thanks Albert!

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs