First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 392
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Man this is going to be a tough decision. I really want to see a 4dr Badlands with Squatch & 33’s side by side.. who knows if that’ll happen in time though
I just walked by a rubicon today with the 33 inch KO2’s and those are some big tires. Definitely bigger in person than what pictures online led me to believe. I really think the 4 door on 33’s or Sasquatch both look really good, just depends on your taste. Here’s two comparable side pics that maybe help?
Ford Bronco Spotted: 4-Door Carbonized Gray Badlands on 33's 1606156765257

Ford Bronco Spotted: 4-Door Carbonized Gray Badlands on 33's 1606156790211

Sjbiss

Black Diamond
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So torn on the sasquatch package vs optional 33s. I really like these wheels, while I hate the chrome ugly ring on the Badlands sasquatch wheels, but love having it setup for 35s from the factory.
I also don't like the chrome ugly ring on the BL sas. Can it be removed and painted?

Sponsored

Gquag

Badlands
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1936 Ford Pickup
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Kinda sucks the Bronco logo gets blocked.
look carefully at the pics with the Warn wench, they have a shorter bar you might see in the future which you might like.. not sure if it will be available. May be later..

BadlandsBroncoBen

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Outback, 2015 Subaru BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So torn on the sasquatch package vs optional 33s. I really like these wheels, while I hate the chrome ugly ring on the Badlands sasquatch wheels, but love having it setup for 35s from the factory.
You and me both. If I go squatch I will have the beauty rings painted matching high gloss black. The 33's look good, but I like the idea of it being set up from the factory to take a 35" tire, as I know that eventually I will be upgrading those and I'd rather not have to go through the trouble of adding bump stops or whatever else to prevent rubbing. 35"s from the factory is a pretty sweet offering... At this point its up to whether I have the patience to go late availability on the manual Sasquatch, I definitely want the Manny tranny, and I THINK I want the 35's

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Sponsored

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The stock bull/safari bar is garbo most likely due to pedestrian safety regs. I bet an aftermarket one can stick out farther and be a little lower and not block the Bronco lettering

ClaviusBase

Outer Banks
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sasquatch Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I look at these photos and think:

Carbonized Gray is awesome
optional 33's are awesome

but also

4-door is kind of ugly and just kind of looks like a stretched out 2-door, rather than a thoughtfully designed 4-door version.
soft top is really ugly