First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 FSB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm in the same predicament as many others. Do I forget A51 in favor of Carb Grey? This color combination is by far the most well thought out and equally satisfying as A51. That is until they come out with an Army green with white top...
Sponsored

Petey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good god, this is the second picture I've seen the 33" Badlands compared to a 4Runner, and again, it just towers over that Toyota. Further confirms my decision to stick with the Badlands non-SAS and get the manual transmission.

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Zooms in to see how to remove those tie downs on front fenders.....looks like from inside the fenderwell.

Sponsored

Canyonero02

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F150, 2021 Jeep JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are there wheel specs out there for sasquatch vs upgraded BL? The Sasquatch look to be 17x8.5". Are the upgraded wheels the same or more like a 17x7.5 like the wrangler. Things to consider if planning to go 35's in the future on the factory wheels.

xenolon

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Kinda sucks the Bronco logo gets blocked.
I'm betting the crossbar needs to be that high up so the front-facing camera doesn't get blocked. It's right between the 'O' and 'N' and pointing down at an angle.

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I liked plain Jane colors like blacks, whites, and grays, I would think this was a pretty color. Metallics are cool. Like how dynamic they are. I wish amb wasn't so dark. The iconic silver is cool, almost like like brushed aluminum.

Sponsored

xenolon

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I know a lot of people are all about the Sasquatch package but the proportions on this are what look right to my eye.

And as I understand it, you don't get the "high clearance suspension" so travel isn't as limited. Making this a bit more practical if you don't want to immediately modify.