Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Not worried about getting the email from Albert. These computer things take time to straighten out. If I don’t get an email by order time, I’ll call Albert and we can go from there.
Sponsored

midwestpilot

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Equator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not worried about getting the email from Albert. These computer things take time to straighten out. If I don’t get an email by order time, I’ll call Albert and we can go from there.
But I have unrealistic expectations about how important I am and they must be met. Are you telling me I’m not special? Cause all growing up my mom told me I was

ICT SHOCKER

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Ford Ranger & 17 Civic Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can confirm emails are going out. I just received mine. Google sorted it into my "Promotions" folder so make sure to check all around if you don't see it right away. Sender name is listed as "Ford Bronco" and the subject line is just "Bronco Order."

midwestpilot

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Equator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can confirm emails are going out. I just received mine. Google sorted it into my "Promotions" folder so make sure to check all around if you don't see it right away. Sender name is listed as "Ford Bronco" and the subject line is just "Bronco Order."
Very cool!

Also go Shocks!!! Game day soooooooon

Sponsored

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I didn't even know I had a promotions folder in Gmail lol just cleared out like 600 emails from there haha

ausherpharmd

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

But I have unrealistic expectations about how important I am and they must be met. Are you telling me I’m not special? Cause all growing up my mom told me I was
I hate to break it to you, but you are that special. The most special ever. And you deserve all that you can dream of, or even daydream of. Why? Because you're special.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hate to break it to you, but you are that special. The most special ever. And you deserve all that you can dream of, or even daydream of. Why? Because you're special.
Ford Bronco Granger Ford - to our current reservation holders 1606155808237

mr. snuffleupagus

Badlands
First Name
Brandt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Forester Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Granger Ford can you let us know when you anticipate all emails having been sent? If folks did not receive the email please let us know how to proceed. Thanks again for being so helpful on the forum!

Sponsored