Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
From the SEMA event, we learned how modularity is built into the Bronco design. That concept applies to the color accents as well as the components. Carb Gray brings a neutral palette to the equation permitting many variations as your taste changes. Gray works well with many vibrant colors which are best kept as accents. Realistically you can tone it down or light it up. As more and more unique variations are seen, buyers will truly understand the benefits of Carb Gray.
Yea, I have a friend with a Magnetic Mustang GT, it looked cool the day he got it! Every day for the past 5 years since then it's just a dirty, dark gray with black interior. Could be a Prius, Lamborghini, Oldsmobile or 1986 Cutlass Supreme for all the spice and pizzazz that color brings to the table.

CGM Bronco will be the same, but with possibly a bronze dash or saucy seat stitching to Roast the eyeballs into satisfaction.

That's the purpose for most customers though, so mission accomplished. (remember the dealership is the customer, not you)

Ford Bronco Spotted: 4-Door Carbonized Gray Badlands on 33's giphy[1]

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So what color are you going with?
CGM till the day I die!

Ironically, if I owned a car in CGM I would most likely already have died from boredom. If Cactus Gray had green in it, that would be the color. Instead I need a stealthy color for the PNW winters. Cyber Orange or Race Red it is.

Bulletbill

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

That’s one bad beauty, just not my cup of tea color wise. Pics sealed the deal for me on the 33s with the optional tire and wheel package over the “squat hole (Haha that’s what the ol iphone autocorrected too for squatch...ahh ol technology, it gets me). Anyways, I like how the grey beaut ring balances off that ol MIC top, and on down the road I can use those same rims for some 35’s so win win. Also, now I have a Nick name for rigs with the squatch package...squat holes...hahaha

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Yea, I have a friend with a Magnetic Mustang GT, it looked cool the day he got it! Every day for the past 5 years since then it's just a dirty, dark gray with black interior. Could be a Prius, Lamborghini, Oldsmobile or 1986 Cutlass Supreme for all the spice and pizzazz that color brings to the table.

CGM Bronco will be the same, but with possibly a bronze dash or saucy seat stitching to Roast the eyeballs into satisfaction.

That's the purpose for most customers though, so mission accomplished. (remember the dealership is the customer, not you)

giphy[1].gif
For some reason I wouldn't feel boring behind the wheel of this Shelby.
Even after 5 years. Just my humble opinion ?.
Ford Bronco Spotted: 4-Door Carbonized Gray Badlands on 33's ford-shelby-gt500-jdrf-venom-mustang-renderin

Sponsored

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Since I happen to love the concept of modularity with color, let me share a few additional ideas.

In the pic below you see three colors that are remarkably close to the basic colors you will find on a Carb Gray with MIC top. Color 1080-S261 (Satin Dark Gray) was matched to Carb Gray.

Ford Bronco Spotted: 4-Door Carbonized Gray Badlands on 33's Gray Colors

In the next pic below, you see three potential accent colors which, for me, work well with Carb Gray. There are dozens of other colors. One year I could seek a cool accent (Gloss Blue Metallic) and the next year a warm accent (Gloss Liquid Copper).

Ford Bronco Spotted: 4-Door Carbonized Gray Badlands on 33's Accent Colors

Gone is the concept of living with color as your taste changes. That is a paradigm the average buyer has yet to embrace since modularity has not been baked into the average vehicle. The key is to pick a base color which can complement both warm and cool vibrant colors. Carb Gray does that in spades!

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
For some reason I wouldn't feel boring behind the wheel of this Shelby.
Even after 5 years. Just my humble opinion ?.
Ford Bronco Spotted: 4-Door Carbonized Gray Badlands on 33's Accent Colors
You better be tracking it a LOT. Modern mass produced cars age like a fine egg nog and have the resale value to prove it.

FWIW, a different friend has a GT350 as his daily driver. It sounds like an hoot to own for a year, then sell to have something enjoyable to drive.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

You better be tracking it a LOT. Modern mass produced cars age like a fine egg nog and have the resale value to prove it.

FWIW, a different friend has a GT350 as his daily driver. It sounds like an hoot to own for a year, then sell to have something enjoyable to drive.
I hear you, my sports car days are over. Give me a off-roader and I'm good to go. But you have to admit, that's one pretty Shelby.
Ford Bronco Spotted: 4-Door Carbonized Gray Badlands on 33's bd92ec6f-2020-ford-mustang-shelby-gt500-venom-0

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Man that looks good. Does not help my daily struggle with deciding between this and A51 :)
i have the exact struggle. One day I have settled on A51 the next CarbG

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’m not a fan of these wheels, but the stance and distance between the tires and fenders is great on this one. Are these these the standard AT tires? From what I’ve seen, when I try the 33” MT upgrade it forces the optional wheels.
I believe you want the MTs you get force into the upgrade. I get tires cheap I'll out my own MTs on!

Sponsored

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Absolutely true! I heard some bad things about white tonight. Turning yellow?! I don't know how I feel about that!! Thoughts!?

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hear you, my sports car days are over. Give me a off-roader and I'm good to go. But you have to admit, that's one pretty Shelby.
bd92ec6f-2020-ford-mustang-shelby-gt500-venom-0.jpg
In researching Bronco colors and the 2.3 Ecoboost, I ended up on the Mustang6g forums and eventually into the Shelby GT350 thread and have been having bad thoughts lol. I still want a Bronco, but for $50k, can get a very nice low mileage GT350. Amazing car. The GT500 is just too much.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

In researching Bronco colors and the 2.3 Ecoboost, I ended up on the Mustang6g forums and eventually into the Shelby GT350 thread and have been having bad thoughts lol. I still want a Bronco, but for $50k, can get a very nice low mileage GT350. Amazing car. The GT500 is just too much.
They are very pretty ponys. I'm always finding myself searching Bronco colors and in awe when a Shelby pic pops up. I've also been eyeing Iconic Silver. ?
Ford Bronco Spotted: 4-Door Carbonized Gray Badlands on 33's 2020-Shelby-GT500
Sponsored