PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have great communication with my dealer. Nothing yet, but it's not going to matter, Anytime between between then and the 31st of January they'll be in the queue and built roughly in the reservation order, subject to manufacturing efficiencies...
Sponsored

OP
OP

Deleted member 13702

My dealer is slacking this whole time. They only responded to me after I first put in my reservation and then to test drive a Ranger. I've had to contact them otherwise :/
I'm sorry to hear that, on a side note, what engine was in the ranger you tested?

Last edited by a moderator:

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

According to the guy I talked to, the pricing guide will be out, so??
Oh it definitely should be, and they would probably push the date back if they don't have it.

What kind of early reservation holder would i be if i didn't look at the order guide myself when it leaks here for a full week, 24 hours a day until i build it 100 times and THEN put my order in? It's all a part of the journey right? ?

All seriousness, they should have it so you'll be fine. I just want to look at it first.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They emailed me and asked me to build it online and send them the pdf of the build.
I did it. I think that's it.

However

I didn't receive any type of document back....yet.
I would like some sort of confirmation to review from them.

Walnut Creek Ford, California
Confirmation would be nice.

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

As a side note, prior to ordering they are setting me up in a 4 cylinder ranger so I can see if I am ok having a 4 cylinder as opposed to the V

I'm sorry to hear that, on a side note, what engine was in the ranger you tested?
The only engine they have the 2.3L.
Though I may see if they have a 2.7L F150 and test that out for funsies

Sponsored

Haustkraft

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer has stated they have no information as to when they can order, options, pricing/incentives or when they will build! Crazy

OP
OP

Deleted member 13702

The only engine they have the 2.3L.
Though I may see if they have a 2.7L F150 and test that out for funsies
How did you like the engine, now that the pressure is on I'm doubting my choices, which included the 4 cylinder and the manual. I have a test drive set up on the 7th before I place my order, but I would value your opinion.

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The Sales Manager and I agreed on a tightly scripted process on 12/09. If the Oder Bank is not functioning, we reschedule. If we go forward, the goal is to complete a Buyer’s Order, the legal document which sets the price. The prices will be coming from the Order Bank. As the codes are selected and entered, I verify the process. When I am satisfied the Bronco ordered is the one I want, I sign the Buyer’s Order.

Bryan87

Black Diamond
First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F 150/ 2019 jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
As a side note, prior to ordering they are setting me up in a 4 cylinder ranger so I can see if I am ok having a 4 cylinder as opposed to the V

The only engine available in the ranger is the 2.3. My dad has one and it has great power but I’m still going for the 2.7

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

they'll be in the queue and built roughly in the reservation order, subject to manufacturing efficiencies...
^^^Probably the best, simplest description I have heard regarding this so far. lol

My dealer has stated they have no information as to when they can order, options, pricing/incentives or when they will build! Crazy
Stopped by mine today, he said, "Last we've been told is the December date, but we still don't have the order guide yet."
so, yeah, Ford is keeping even the dealers in the dark.

Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Talked to the sales manager two days ago and he didn't seem to think that ordering was going to start on the 7th. He said he'll send me an order guide as soon as he gets one though.

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My dealer asked that I print/scan my build and email it to him so he can punch it in at 12:01 a.m. on Dec 7. He said I'm the first one in the nation to get one. I'm exaggerating about the 12:01 part, and the being first in line, but he did have me send him my build sheet a week or so ago so he can enter it as soon as the order system is up.
My dealer is asking people to do the same but I for one prefer to do it in person. I got the call last week. Fortunately my salesman is a friend of mine so going in should be no problem

TOTALBRO

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Correct me if I'm wrong, but my understanding is that the date you finalize and submit your build has nothing to do with your place in line for delivery. All builds received by the cutoff date (in January, for now) should roughly follow the reservation order, not the order of final submission (aside from other factors they may use to optimize the build queue).

Aside from bragging rights, it doesn't make much sense to rush to be first to place your order, especially given so many factors still unknown. I, for one, plan to wait until as late as possible.

Edit: To add to my thoughts, I'd also be a little wary of any dealer pushing me to schedule my build ASAP. Especially given that the timing of opening order banks is apparently not even final. I think it's likely the dealer(s) in question would ask for a deposit at that point, locking you in. Why give up your flexibility for no additional benefit? You won't be getting your Bronco any sooner, whether you place your order today or in early January (again, as long as you make the cutoff for final scheduling). Why not see what changes between now and then? The way things have been going, I wouldn't be at all surprised if there were some potentially deal-breaking (or, at the very least, build-changing) changes to options and offerings before the scheduling cutoff.

Last edited:

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How did you like the engine, now that the pressure is on I'm doubting my choices, which included the 4 cylinder and the manual. I have a test drive set up on the 7th before I place my order, but I would value your opinion.
For me I could feel this engine searching for gears, power felt fine didn't feel like it was searching for power (just gears). I'm driving a Fusion now so it felt massively different as far as weight. Wish I could be of more help, I didn't test drive it much as the tank was on E, and I still have low tank anxiety from my high school days.