Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Annnnnnnnnnnd velocity blue kinda looks like a normie common color. Aka focus, and fusion
I saw VB on a mustang GT premium, in a showroom for that matter. It answered my debate between it & rapid red. It is not a cheap color & I believe will pop on a bronco! Oh & I currently drive a 14 fusion & my normie common car still gets compliments on it ?
Sponsored

IfIHMadeA2021Scout

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Tremor, IH Scout 80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As I was leaving that little town, there was a VB Tremor in a Walgreens prkg lot ....ACRES of Velocity Blue all on one vehicle!!!
LOL, dammit, I knew I should have stopped and took a pic ...was afraid to look too stalker-ish, lol.
I saw it when it was delivered, when freshly cleaned etc, it is freaking unbelieveably GORGEOUS!!
Go back!!!

That is exactly what I'm looking at getting. A Velocity Blue F-250 Lariat Ultimate Tremor. It just looks perfect.

I just not have seen any 2021 gas Tremor's around yet. In So Cal they all seem to be Power Strokes for the first ones.

RobC2

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3P
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe I will find a Bronco Sport in A51 around here and be able to park next to it to compare. I get compliments all the time on the Tacoma, and I really think it is mostly because the other colors are just mundane as hell. They have one good color a year on the Pro and it eventually flows down to the other trims, but that is it. The rest is Toyota bland. I will admit this thread has me looking at A51 more and more and I like it.

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

On this thread, this post, there's a video where the guy talks about AMB at about 17 minutes.

Sponsored

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer says he has an F-150 in AMB coming that started production on 11/8. Would call me as soon as it hit the lot.

OP
OP
HoosierDaddy

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Go back!!!

That is exactly what I'm looking at getting. A Velocity Blue F-250 Lariat Ultimate Tremor. It just looks perfect.

I just not have seen any 2021 gas Tremor's around yet. In So Cal they all seem to be Power Strokes for the first ones.
I can't recall seeing a diesel one here.... I know they're on the lots, I just haven't seen on yet.

Sponsored

mcalpal

Black Diamond
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Maybe I will find a Bronco Sport in A51 around here and be able to park next to it to compare. I get compliments all the time on the Tacoma, and I really think it is mostly because the other colors are just mundane as hell. They have one good color a year on the Pro and it eventually flows down to the other trims, but that is it. The rest is Toyota bland. I will admit this thread has me looking at A51 more and more and I like it.
Cavalry Blue is one of my favorite colors in existence, i have notifications set up for the 2018 TRD Pro 4Runners and Tacomas in case a good deal shows up. I am hoping A51 has that same unique appeal for me because it's likely what I'm gonna go with and it doesn't look bad with the MIC top. Although if I end up keeping my FE (unlikely at this point), definitely getting Lightning Blue.

Bronco_Buckeroo

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m thinking that VB will look pretty nice on a WT with gloss black mod top and matching grill!

JimL

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2020 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I went and looked at the VB in person and to me it looked cheap. It’s the color you see on low end F150s and focuses with manual windows. I wanted to like it, but in person it looked so bad I scratched it off my list. The CG pics in the B&P make it look a lot better than it does in person.
Yes! That’s the word: Cheap-looking. I much prefer the Lightning Blue.
And who wouldn’t give their left one to see the return of Kona Blue?
Sponsored