Damian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, '77 Super Scout II
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I called the number and made the switch today. Didn’t seem to have any issues. What happens now? Do I just wait for the dealer to contact me?

Last edited:

law

Badlands
First Name
Larlar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
84 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I called the number and made the switch today. Didn’t seem to have any issues. What happens now? Do I just wait for XXXX to contact me?
you need to remove the dealership name from your post. I believe we are still keeping their name private.

Sponsored
OP
OP
BlueBronco

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
you need to remove the dealership name from your post. I believe we are still keeping their name private.
Correct, more so now as to avoid any issues down the road as only those who emailed and received a copy of their offer can participate. We don't want people catching wind of the dealership name and deciding to just go ahead and switch. Email addresses will be matched to their master list when placing an order to verify participation eligibility.

Damo44

Badlands
First Name
Damian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, '77 Super Scout II
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

[/QUOTE
Correct, more so now as to avoid any issues down the road as only those who emailed and received a copy of their offer can participate. We don't want people catching wind of the dealership name and deciding to just go ahead and switch. Email addresses will be matched to their master list when placing an order to verify participation eligibility.
Understood. My apologies. Done.

Texas_Dave

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I made the switch back at beginning of October and was looking to see what, if any new info, was posted on status of ordering and pricing but don’t see that here in this thread and I am also unable to see a private thread or perhaps simply don’t know where to go to access it.

OP
OP
BlueBronco

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I made the switch back at beginning of October and was looking to see what, if any new info, was posted on status of ordering and pricing but don’t see that here in this thread and I am also unable to see a private thread or perhaps simply don’t know where to go to access it.
Maybe because we don't have a record of your participation and you never notified anybody you switched. Confirm that you emailed our partnered dealership and received a copy of their offer.

Texas_Dave

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Maybe because we don't have a record of your participation and you never notified anybody you switched. Confirm that you emailed our partnered dealership and received a copy of their offer.
I did reach out to the dealership involved and have confirmation of the switch from Ford, as well as an email from one of their internet sales consultants. I have been in touch several times with them since via email also.

Sponsored
OP
OP
BlueBronco

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I did reach out to the dealership involved and have confirmation of the switch from Ford, as well as an email from one of their internet sales consultants. I have been in touch several times with them since via email also.
That's not what I asked. Did you email them at our specific 6g email address and receive a copy of their offer? This is how they are keep track of those in our group and are determining who is eligible for the offer. And as stated, I have no record of your participation in our group.

Texas_Dave

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That's not what I asked. Did you email them at our specific 6g email address and receive a copy of their offer? This is how they are keep track of those in our group and are determining who is eligible for the offer. And as stated, I have no record of your participation in our group.
Oh I see, well I have an email from them with the offer dated 10/16. I had reached out and spoken with their sales consultant after the offer was received both via email and phone call.

Texas_Dave

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Oh I see, well I have an email from them with the offer dated 10/16. I had reached out and spoken with their sales consultant after the offer was received both via email and phone call.
I believe the email is from you specifically as it lists all your contact info and Bronco6g handle.

OP
OP
BlueBronco

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I believe the email is from you specifically as it lists all your contact info and Bronco6g handle.
Send me a direct message with a copy of the email please.

LagoVistaBronco

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes GL350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey All, just learning of this thread and group buy . Is it still time to jump in? My reservation is with a dealer in Austin and they have not communicated with me since the day I made my reservation in August. For that reason I would love to switch dealers and I especially would like to save $$ at the same time
Willing to travel to get treated right .
Sponsored