Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wow. Solidifies my choice on AMB. Now it’s a question of

1. how bad will this look with a badlands grille and unpainted parts?
2. Do I go OBX Sasquatch instead? 3200 more.
3. Or maybe I get an OBX non sasquatched and get higher gearing, upgraded 33s and a small lift kit? It will surely cost less than the 5700 Ford wants for a Sasquatch package on the OBX. Plus I get to keep the body colored flares. Why the hell does ford want so much for the Sasquatch? What am I missing? Front and rear lockers? Don’t really need them if I don’t plan on any off roading.

attworth

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Land Rover D2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow. Solidifies my choice on AMB. Now it’s a question of

1. how bad will this look with a badlands grille and unpainted parts?
2. Do I go OBX Sasquatch instead? 3200 more.
3. Or maybe I get an OBX non sasquatched and get higher gearing, upgraded 33s and a small lift kit? It will surely cost less than the 5700 Ford wants for a Sasquatch package on the OBX. Plus I get to keep the body colored flares. Why the hell does ford want so much for the Sasquatch? What am I missing? Front and rear lockers? Don’t really need them if I don’t plan on any off roading.
If you’re set on matching the mirrors and handles, you could always buy a paintable set from Ford and have them painted.

Sasquatch/BL has a larger (stronger) front axle, gears, lockers, wheels and tires, and the suspension. Getting lockers and gears aftermarket will cost more than the package from Ford, easily.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Daytona_Bronco

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I still think OBX squatch is way better than a WT. Having colored mirrors and door handles that match paint will look great. The WT gloss black stuff is going to be ruff, you have to have the gloss black top and nothing else for it to look right. OBX interiors will way better too. IMHO of course.
Your right ... same packages options, better interior choices and painted mirrors ...

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Bronco1951

Badlands
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Escape / 2 door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Some more shots of the same bronco from Dan Edmunds. @suspensiontuna on IG.
0018F33A-4FC7-4A75-B6C6-9F2782136835.jpeg
48FE11BA-87DB-4571-8823-201106989D0E.jpeg
165AFF12-23A5-43B2-AC4A-0373E7EE0FEE.jpeg

In some shots the 2 dr looks too short, like they accidentally cut 6 inches off the backside. But in other shots like these it just looks perfect.

Also know that the MIC top has a lot of haters, but it looks really good here with AMB. (I think it looks good with every color though ?‍♂, except maybe VB)

edit: see you just beat me to it lol @Daytona_Bronco. My point about the 2 door and MIC still stands ha
Ford Bronco Photos: Antimatter Blue 2-door Outer Banks Sasquatch Rock Crawling! Screenshot_20201128-120515_Twitter
Ford Bronco Photos: Antimatter Blue 2-door Outer Banks Sasquatch Rock Crawling! Screenshot_20201128-120515_Twitter

In some shots the 2 dr looks too short, like they accidentally cut 6 inches off the backside. But in other shots like these it just looks perfect.

Also know that the MIC top has a lot of haters, but it looks really good here with AMB. (I think it looks good with every color though ?‍♂, except maybe VB)

edit: see you just beat me to it lol @Daytona_Bronco. My point about the 2 door and MIC still stands ha

I don't think the MIC top looks good with Cyber Orange. It needs to be a little darker gray to look OK with Cyber.

Sponsored

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

meh! All these photos are over exposed.

American Sender

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Bronco and 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Indeed. I'm eager to see some VB Broncos as well. We fell in love with the color after seeing an Escape in Velocity Blue at a dealership the other day.
Ford Bronco Photos: Antimatter Blue 2-door Outer Banks Sasquatch Rock Crawling! 5FDF0D81-206D-4A8E-9D14-03FC18469CAE

Bronco Unicorn Edition - aka VB

Reldn

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4Runner SR5P, '17 Patriot, '04 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

God damn it....
I had it all set up on the badland...
Now that i see the sasquatch obx... Im back on board!!! Confusing mind, happy heart
Yep, I'm all aboard the Squatched OBX train again as well. Looks so good!

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Love this! Seeing broncos in their element. What they are built for!

My favorite picture is of the bronco and the defender 90. Love how they both are super similar proportions.
Sponsored