Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Had an 05 Ranger; 95 Dakota; 2017 Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Franken-bronco/Pre-production as well. Signature lights on a Black Diamond. You Wish!
These are NOT not the signature headlights... These are the STOCK headlights. Left is STOCK (On this BD,) Center is the Signature below.

Ford Bronco Black Diamond 4-Door Bronco in Area 51 + Soft Top Spotted in Allen Park 1606581399430
Sponsored

brettclutch

Badlands
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

NurseA.J

Outer Banks
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outerbanks Sasquatch Lux 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@LEGEND you’re the best!! I’m still debating on trims. I’m definitely not going squatch. Too big for me! I’m either going OBX with the steps or the Badlands with 33’s. Will I be able to add step rails to the Badlands? ?. I’m running to the garage now for the tape measure ! Lol ?

Sponsored

Hobgoblin

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Touareg, ‘10 Jetta, ‘07 Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Hobgoblin posted this a while back of a non-Sasquatch Badlands. I’m wondering if it was taller than a stock Badlands will be.

Ford Bronco Black Diamond 4-Door Bronco in Area 51 + Soft Top Spotted in Allen Park 5C0A2DA9-9BCE-4BDE-9B95-EB6CD6B06B99
This is a picture of the black 2 door Badlands that they have had at many of the events. This was taken at SuperCel East. It is a standard Badlands with the upgrade MT tires and beadlock capable wheels.

Parker

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gr Che Overland, Corvette, Tahoe, 46 Chevy 2ton
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Its a convoluted mess.

LT can be C thru E, maybe heavier but most pickups don't run heavier than E. Mine are C. And they have some weird number thing too, I think mine are like 120 but two months later I am not 100% positive. Plies don't really mean much anymore.

I wish they could just pick one thing and go with it. When I was tire shopping over the summer plies don't matter, nobody lists the letters and they were going off the numbers. You look that up and you just get weight ratings and you have to cross that around to see what tangible thing you know what it means lines up with that.

I was scared I was going to end up with D's or E's for my little 4k lb Ranger.
"E's" are good if you are in the Desert with sharp rocks, but heavy and hard on mileage and suspension parts. Tire Rack has great Specifications Charts which include weight.

Sponsored

Parker

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gr Che Overland, Corvette, Tahoe, 46 Chevy 2ton
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
They bolt on, replace bolts with Hitch Pins and take them off when you are not going to go over 30 mph - speed kills.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@LEGEND you’re the best!! I’m still debating on trims. I’m definitely not going squatch. Too big for me! I’m either going OBX with the steps or the Badlands with 33’s. Will I be able to add step rails to the Badlands? ?. I’m running to the garage now for the tape measure ! Lol ?
Not sure what your regular drive is but I just went out to my wife's 4Runner TRD Off Road. Same size tires. 19.5" to the bottom of the door. So similar.

Might give you a real world example you can check out.

She's 5'6" and we pulled the running boards off the 4Runner immediately because they mostly just got in the way of both of us getting in.

NurseA.J

Outer Banks
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outerbanks Sasquatch Lux 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not sure what your regular drive is but I just went out to my wife's 4Runner TRD Off Road. Same size tires. 19.5" to the bottom of the door. So similar.

Might give you a real world example you can check out.

She's 5'6" and we pulled the running boards off the 4Runner immediately because they mostly just got in the way of both of us getting in.
@pan-y-cerveza thank you! We actually use to have a 2018 4Runner. It wasn’t bad. I’m sold. Guess Badlands it’ll be with 33’s!!!! I could always just jump out if I needed to lol lol. Thanks for the info!!!!
Sponsored