Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Can you explain how the DMV/registration will work if I buy it from NY but need NJ plates? Taxes or anything else I would need to worry about?
I sent an email to my salesman over at Brewster asking for confirmation on the fee for registration, which I believe @Johnny Mo was correct on what has been stated before.

So we should be looking at (and anyone can correct if I mis-state any of it).

Invoice price + $1495 (D&D) + $75 doc fee + $12.50/tire fee + approx. $470-520 (NJ Registration + fee) + Sales Tax + Luxury Fee (NJ for over $45k).

And that should get you pretty close. Use the Bronco Quick Price (Excel file) I attached to the 1st post in this thread. It gives a pretty close idea as to what we'd be paying for the different deals out there. And right now, pretty close is about the best we can do.
Sponsored

robtraut

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Apologies if this has been covered.
Anyone know if there‘s anything special NJ people need to do with Brewster for emissions? I believe NJ requires CA emissions, not 50-state emissions.
(Also front license plate?)

cc: @cverde

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone know if there‘s anything special NJ people need to do with Brewster for emissions? I believe NJ requires CA emissions, not 50-state emissions.

If it's 50 state emissions compliant which it should be then its sellable anywhere in the us (us federal and cali compliant). You might be thinking 49 state emissions and then in that case it wouldn't be. As for the front plate we've yet to learn where it will be mounted unless I missed a post, haha

robtraut

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If it's 50 state emissions compliant which it should be then its sellable anywhere in the us (us federal and cali compliant). You might be thinking 49 state emissions and then in that case it wouldn't be. As for the front plate we've yet to learn where it will be mounted unless I missed a post, haha
Thanks. I was going off a combo of memory and Google, so I appreciate the clarification.

Sponsored

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

NewYorkistan is the same.

BADLANDSBEAT

Badlands
First Name
BERNIE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey Johnny, did you add me to the Brewster list? Not sure if you got my info, I am calling ford to transfer from Litchfield F tomorrow.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

cverde

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.brewsterford.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey everyone. My apologies for the lack of communication on my part recently. Been a little overwhelmed with a few different things that are going on and I let other things fall by the wayside. I'll be going through all the questions I missed tonight and I'll answer them one by one as best I can

djwils17

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands, Mercury Mariner, Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi Chris hope all is well! I'm looking forward to ordering the Bronco with you. But the covid is putting pressure on everyone again hope all is good - talk to you soon. Derek

Sponsored

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey everyone. My apologies for the lack of communication on my part recently. Been a little overwhelmed with a few different things that are going on and I let other things fall by the wayside. I'll be going through all the questions I missed tonight and I'll answer them one by one as best I can
Appreciate the update. While some people may be impatient, I think many understand the lack in coms with all this shit going on. None of us are on the line for these vehicles yet really so there's no stress there.. However, You might have to explain why you weren't in the "meet the team" video lol...

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
I sent an email to my salesman over at Brewster asking for confirmation on the fee for registration, which I believe @Johnny Mo was correct on what has been stated before.

So we should be looking at (and anyone can correct if I mis-state any of it).

Invoice price + $1495 (D&D) + $75 doc fee + $12.50/tire fee + approx. $470-520 (NJ Registration + fee) + Sales Tax + Luxury Fee (NJ for over $45k).

And that should get you pretty close. Use the Bronco Quick Price (Excel file) I attached to the 1st post in this thread. It gives a pretty close idea as to what we'd be paying for the different deals out there. And right now, pretty close is about the best we can do.
And I thought I had it bad in Maryland... So my friend was correct when he said NJ is tax hell. He moved from Asbury Park to Fairfax Va. Bigger house, more land. His mortgage inclusive of taxes insurance was less than the property taxes alone on his place in NJ...

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Appreciate the update. While some people may be impatient, I think many understand the lack in coms with all this shit going on. None of us are on the line for these vehicles yet really so there's no stress there.. However, You might have to explain why you weren't in the "meet the team" video lol...
Doh! Calling me out!

2A56EB00-727B-497A-AD05-0B9B187FB2D6.gif