First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang gt, honda civic hb
Your Bronco Model
Base
Like Henry Ford said, They can have any color they want, as long and it's CG. lol

BroncZ13

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco XLT, 94 F150 I6 5spd, 17 Cadillac CT6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I dont think you can do Manual with Lux. Once you go Mid Package your forced into 2.3L Auto and you have Mid to build up High, then Lux. Unless, B&P is wrong; I want confirmation on this because I want BD with Mid, manual
That's strange. with Badlands you can have the manual trans in any package including mid, high and lux.......

Sean492

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70 Ford Mustang Boss 302 and 2011 Ford F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not a huge fan of CO but nice nod to the Bronco of yesteryear!

Xploit

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Nice~ ! The new Defender 90 thats coming out will have a white top option. I really do think that Ford made a bad move by not having such an option for the release. It's an obvious attempt at creating down range interest, too bad it's at the expense of us innovators.

I am getting the Bronco to use more as my daily. I currently drive an old 911. Its a fantastic car, but I'm racking up the miles and its impractical during the hot summer and unusable during the winters here (Chicago). I am very tempted to ditch my reso and just buy for MY 2022 or late 21. Right now I probably wont see my Bronco until June or July and I wonder if waiting the 4-5 months after that to get exactly what I want isn't worth it. Thats not to say that I couldn't live with the grey top that comes with now... I totally could, but I would be pissed if the options and bugs are all worked out a short time later after mine lands.

X-

Last edited:

Sponsored

focaloca95

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Ram, 2023 Bronco Sport Heritage Limited
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I love it! Those side by sides with the EB are excellent. White tops on any trucks/cars are "head turners" these days. I still do a double take every time I see an FJ Cruiser, Ford Flex, or even a Mini Cooper.

Ford Bronco Cyber Orange Badlands with White Top (Render) 1606767045509

Deltapony123

Badlands
First Name
Janet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Orange is my favorite color. But unfortunately this is not orange, it’s an ugly school bus yellow.
A white top is my choice with any color.

focaloca95

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Ram, 2023 Bronco Sport Heritage Limited
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I really like your photoshop Bronco. By coincidence I had my brother do a sloppy 2 minute computer mock-up of a 2dr BD with A51 and white top. This was just for me to get an idea of how it looks so take it easy on my brother!

Ford Bronco Cyber Orange Badlands with White Top (Render) 1606767045509
Love it!

B Wants A Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Frontier PRO-4X; 2002 BMW 530i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I dont think you can do Manual with Lux. Once you go Mid Package your forced into 2.3L Auto and you have Mid to build up High, then Lux. Unless, B&P is wrong; I want confirmation on this because I want BD with Mid, manual
That's strange. with Badlands you can have the manual trans in any package including mid, high and lux.......
Ford has stated officially that Badlands is the only trim where you can get manual with any package above standard package. That’s about 80% why I’m going BL over BD.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

That's it. That is what I want. Question is: wait for Ford to get a clue and offer white tops as an option on a Badlands - or - risk trying plasti-dip or hav a paint shop paint a MIC gray top?

I get the MIC top - it is a practical offroad offering. One look at my user photo will tell you why I want a white top though.

Sponsored

BroncoAgain

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"14 Wrangler JKUR, Ram 2500 6.7 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My 70 Bronco was the dark forest green and white top. Inside was painted the same. Ford is messing with us. They will have a white top for everyone to trade their 1st one for in a year or two. Marketing!!!! There will be many changes to make people want the "new" one. More power is a big one.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Badlands is the exception.

As quasi proof of the exception, the Overland Concept was built on a 2.3L manual Lux.

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I get it but it's not the look i'm personally going for- like the retro aspect to it but i have to think you can expect yellowing/dirt which many may not mind too much. have to think aftermarket is going to make tons of stuff like this

BroncZ13

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco XLT, 94 F150 I6 5spd, 17 Cadillac CT6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford has stated officially that Badlands is the only trim where you can get manual with any package above standard package. That’s about 80% why I’m going BL over BD.
Missed that memo, thanks for the info. I truly could care less about the packages. I honestly would be good to go with a base manual sasquatch. My issue is that I'm not a patient person and I have an early reservation. Don't want to wait for sasquatch manual availability. That led me to the badlands since it gets 33's but then I have to deal with some tech upgrades anyway.

In an ideal world I would get my early reservation on time with base man squatch. I dont want any copilot 360 or and assisted driving features but seems to be the way of the world so if I get badlands do I just get the lux package because I can? or stick to standard package?

I'm tempted to downgrade to BD and just go standard manual trans and be under $40K. If not was leaning towards an F it moment and go fully loaded badlands but then I'm pushing $56K. pretty big swing in price.
Sponsored