Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Why should you get a 4-door?
Because I want everyone to get a 4-door so my 2-door is rare.?
Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lol'ing at the young parents getting a 2-door. Those kids grow up, and fast. You think you have to lug around a bunch of stuff now, just wait, it multiplies. This is our oldest getting dropped off at school:
Ford Bronco Why go 4-door unless you have to? IMG_20201130_202049~2

For the record: back pack, school binder, notebook, lunch box, change of clothes, tennis racket, french horn and a water bottle.

All though our Bronco will be a 3rd or 4th vehicle (depending on what we decide to keep) it will be our primary weekend warrior, road trip and family vehicle that will see just as many car pool lanes as it will trails.

4 door it is for us.

KyTruckPlant

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Mustang, 05 F150, 08 Expedition EL, 21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wish I had never found this F\/(K!NG forum. I've let you MF'rs into my head WAY too many times to make an actual rational decision.

Now I'm gonna stay awake all night over the 2 door vs 4 door argument.

Don't yall know December 7th is WAY too close for this?!?!?

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Is that a tuba?? I'm debating 4 door for for the extra fuel and space... I reserved and think the 2 door looks better though.

whiteoak150

Outer Banks
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So, lots of talk here about pricing and options and all that stuff.

Fundamental question here - why go 4-door unless you have to? Iā€™m a family man and we can have only one car because we live in a dense city, parking in a ramp where Iā€™m entitled to only the spot that I own.

if I had no kids, if I could get my own toy instead of having to share with my wife, thereā€™s no way Iā€™d get a 4-door. Iā€™d be 2-door, all the way. I just think it looks tons cooler, itā€™s apparently more nimble on the trail, and it just screams ā€œthis is my dude vehicle, with just enough room for a girl by my side and my dog in the back. Or maybe vice versa.ā€

Then Iā€™d crank up some classic rock and tear ass out of there at 50 mph, with no doors, no roof and the envy of all who can see.
Well each to his own so everyone wants to do their own thing. Personally if I wanted a tiny vehicle maybe I could have gone for a Mini Cooper but instead I wanted the back seat for more storage as well as space for passengers. The 2 door jeeps look more like a toy than a vehicle and the 2door bronco may be an improvement but it sure as hell is not for everyone.

Sponsored

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

GoldenKnight

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
4 door here. 2 small kids so the more room the merrier. Also I like the fact that the doors qill fit in the back of the 4 door if I get the urge to go doorless whilen we're already out

Brock27

Badlands
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Guess I'm in the minority thinking the 4 door looks better, especially with the top off! 4 door fills out those Sasquatch 35"s much better. They look oversized on the 2dr...monster truck-esque imo. Not to mention I could use the extra trunk space for my 50" 2nd amendment.

rapidredbronco2021

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2 door MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why should you get a 4-door?
Because I want everyone to get a 4-door so my 2-door is rare.?
Same here, but because that's how the original was. Unless you will use the back seats more times than not get the 4 door, if not I'd go 2 door. I rather get my two door manual and rarely see another one like it.

Sponsored

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
4 door here, no kids yet but I hate not having space. 2 door was never on the table for me.

WarDamnBravos

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Lol'ing at the young parents getting a 2-door. Those kids grow up, and fast. You think you have to lug around a bunch of stuff now, just wait, it multiplies. This is our oldest getting dropped off at school:
Ford Bronco Why go 4-door unless you have to? Screenshot_20201130-200254_Gallery

For the record: back pack, school binder, notebook, lunch box, change of clothes, tennis racket, french horn and a water bottle.

All though our Bronco will be a 3rd or 4th vehicle (depending on what we decide to keep) it will be our primary weekend warrior, road trip and family vehicle that will see just as many car pool lanes as it will trails.

4 door it is for us.
Flex?

jimmysmith3

Badlands
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is that a tuba?? I'm debating 4 door for for the extra fuel and space... I reserved and think the 2 door looks better though.
What is the difference in fuel capacity?

jimmysmith3

Badlands
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Pretty much designed as a 4 door from the start and it shows.

If not for the 4dr there would be no 2dr, sales would kill it.
imo everything besides the way the rear seats fold down seems to be more tailored to the two door. The lack of rear vents in the center console, the way the pillar between the doors is colored, and weird triangle notch on the rear doors are not dealbreakers for me, but they definitely make the 4-door less appealing. Itā€™s no big deal, but it just makes the 2-door more of a no-brainer. But then again I couldnā€™t sleep in the 2...
Sponsored