stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
For a color that pops in the sunlight, it looks dull in these night photos.
Sponsored

nastyMAC

Badlands
First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW gli
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great pics! Same configuration I'm getting in BL. 35's is overkill for me if 90% is gonna be on paved roads of 40 miles daily commute to work. I've seen in different perspective on a Toyota Taco with LT285/R017 33" AT and it look badass already!
Financially wise, I don't wanna overspend on something with the value that depreciate as soon as you drive it out the dealer's lot.

Side note: unless someone wants to give me $60K and you can have my spot(July 14) and the Bronco! ???

KyTruckPlant

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Mustang, 05 F150, 08 Expedition EL, 21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It does looks fine. But I feel like the first time I see Squatch on the Bronco next to mine, I’m gonna wish I had it.
Because in the back of your mind, you'll be thinking, that they are thinking,

he don't have the Squatch....

giphy.gif

Jackattack

Badlands
First Name
Jarmon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bullsh
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just looked at how much 17 inch fuel beadlocks ( grey that will go good with carb grey 4 door) and some 315/70/R17 bfg K/O2s. The total came out to 2400... throw any type of lift and finder flares (which will most likely be proprietary for a while) looking at at least 3k total. Makes the sasquatch package a must to me... anyone else feeling this way?

Sponsored

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just looked at how much 17 inch fuel beadlocks ( grey that will go good with carb grey 4 door) and some 315/70/R17 bfg K/O2s. The total came out to 2400... throw any type of lift and finder flares (which will most likely be proprietary for a while) looking at at least 3k total. Makes the sasquatch package a must to me... anyone else feeling this way?
Was this for 5 wheels and tires? TPMS, mount , balance, lug nuts? I figure you will be a lot closer to $3k or more for wheels and tires.

Jackattack

Badlands
First Name
Jarmon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bullsh
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was this for 5 wheels and tires? TPMS, mount , balance, lug nuts? I figure you will be a lot closer to $3k or more for wheels and tires.
No! It was just for 4! Good point! Will absolutely put you at 3k.

Bronco007

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRD PRO
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No! It was just for 4! Good point! Will absolutely put you at 3k.
So if I skip the SAS and save $2500 and only have to pay about $500 or a little more, I get 5 wheels and tires of my own choosing and make it more personalized for me. I can pick out some nice Fuel or Black Rhino wheels instead of having the common SAS wheels. The beadlock wheels are nice but not as nice as aftermarket wheels.

Now I can sell my stock take offs wheels and tires for around $1200 or so and I may actually be ahead. I will be much happier going non sas on the Badland!

So it's just my opinion if you think you may get bored of the SAS beadlock wheels and eventually go aftermarket, it makes sense to just skip the SAS and get what you want from the get go!

I'm also planning to add the 2" dealer installed lift if they offer it.

Jackattack

Badlands
First Name
Jarmon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bullsh
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So if I skip the SAS and save $2500 and only have to pay about $500 or a little more, I get 5 wheels and tires of my own choosing and make it more personalized for me. I can pick out some nice Fuel or Black Rhino wheels instead of having the common SAS wheels. The beadlock wheels are nice but not as nice as aftermarket wheels.

Now I can sell my stock take offs wheels and tires for around $1200 or so and I may actually be ahead. I will be much happier going non sas on the Badland!

So it's just my opinion if you think you may get bored of the SAS beadlock wheels and eventually go aftermarket, it makes sense to just skip the SAS and get what you want from the get go!

I'm also planning to add the 2" dealer installed lift if they offer it.
Yeah, I agree with you! Im actually going with the carb grey optioned wheels for badlands so I can ensure they match in color and will keep that bronco logo. Might eventually buy some different wheels and tires completely and have two sets. One for on road and another for off road? Depends on how crazy the aftermarket gets with options. I would love to put a factory lift on also! That would be great. Havent heard anything about that though. Just the 10mm that the SAS gets you from stiffer springs. Which is junk bc they also increase the bump stop by 10mm. Or so im hearing.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Even if you decide to just run the factory 35's down and then replace with 33"s.

Sponsored

Jackattack

Badlands
First Name
Jarmon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bullsh
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Even if you decide to just run the factory 35's down and then replace with 33"s.
I actually changed my mind. ?‍♂ im now going with non sasquatch and getting the upgraded carb grey wheels. I know they will color match, they are 900 for 5 of them so still saving versus aftermarket. I dont need 35's but will get some when the 33's ware down. I dont like the lift of the sasquatch tbh. Feels cheep to me and is only 10mm. I can do better aftermarket. I also dislike that the beauty ring on the sas package wheels aren't carb grey. Looks more like a silver doesnt really match.