Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
We the people of NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers owe a huge thanks to @EvlNvrDys and @Johnny Mo for all the information they have given us on this forum! You have made this an easier decision.

B5960429-4F76-4F88-AD61-5EAA037DF090.gif
Sponsored

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I just made the switch myself. took about 3 mins and while on the phone i was able to log back into my Ford account and showed Brewster as my dealer...
Thank you for your service!

AE7DC71A-AB48-4D21-90A1-F62579194C41.jpeg

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
so who here is actually going to order next week?

I'm taking off the last 2 weeks of the year, so I'm thinking I'll probably start the process then, finalize if it makes sense.

Plus I'm waiting for the Sports to get in so I can go check out the colors. My local/current dealer, according to their website, is getting an Area51 & Cactus Gray... the 2 colors I'm deciding between. So I figure once they're in, I'll take a stop over, see what color I'll go with.

I'm also hoping, with some luck, or maybe I'm naïve, that my local dealer (Chapman in Horsham) will at the very least match Bergey's once it comes down to ordering time. I'm no car dealer, but feels silly to me to lose out on an entire sale over $500. But what do I know. Maybe by that time they'll have had a bunch of reservations not convert? and will be more willing to keep me? ?‍♂ wishful thinking I'm sure...

Brewster just didn't personally work out for me. In the end, everyone has their own 'worth it line' and with my build, the invoice savings wasn't worth the distance. I wish everyone the best of luck though at Brewster! It's all super exciting! I do have to say, as corny as the video was, I think it's awesome they did that. Makes me wish I lived closer so I could work with them all the time.

Plus anyone notice Ford is offering some pretty decent finance rates on the Sports. I think I saw 1.9% for 60 months. Hope they offer the same on the Bronco's next year! I think I even saw .9% for 36 months...

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Houston, we have a problem. Calculation was incorrect on 2nd row of deals. 3% below MSRP was a tad off. And to be honest, 3% still seems off, but I don't have time to dig deeper into it. Here's an updated (closer) version of the file. Way to miss this one @PowPow ?

Attachments

Sponsored

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Houston, we have a problem. Calculation was incorrect on 2nd row of deals. 3% below MSRP was a tad off. And to be honest, 3% still seems off, but I don't have time to dig deeper into it. Here's an updated (closer) version of the file. Way to miss this one @PowPow ?
Another issue I see is that D&D does not get discounted - it is technically at invoice price.

MtnRanger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Msrp for base is 28500. In this excel, it shows 27699 for invoice. I thought invoice for base would be ~28100 and the invoice percentage would be different for each of the trims.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Msrp for base is 28500. In this excel, it shows 27699 for invoice. I thought invoice for base would be ~28100 and the invoice percentage would be different for each of the trims.
A while back Granger said to use 3% discount for Vehicle Invoice (as opposed to the leaked numbers, which haven't been confirmed yet). So based on @PowPow having a meltdown ? I didn't use the 97%, instead divided by 1.03 for this (I think). So that number is slightly different than what leaked.

If anyone has the time to go and adjust the file or fix mistakes, password to unlock it is Bronco6G.
Thanks.

Streetfish

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser TTUE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As a REMINDER the Brewster invoice deal closes in EXACTLY 1 week on December 4th at 11:59pm. If you have not reached out to me and provided your details by then, you will not be able to partake of the deal.
Sent you a PM

Sponsored
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Another issue I see is that D&D does not get discounted - it is technically at invoice price.
Good news is I found issues with the 2nd row again... But forgot to fix the D&D you mention. Oh well... here's the latest....

Attachments

USMC_n_philly

Outer Banks
First Name
Deno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6G Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
so who here is actually going to order next week?

I'm taking off the last 2 weeks of the year, so I'm thinking I'll probably start the process then, finalize if it makes sense.

Plus I'm waiting for the Sports to get in so I can go check out the colors. My local/current dealer, according to their website, is getting an Area51 & Cactus Gray... the 2 colors I'm deciding between. So I figure once they're in, I'll take a stop over, see what color I'll go with.

I'm also hoping, with some luck, or maybe I'm naïve, that my local dealer (Chapman in Horsham) will at the very least match Bergey's once it comes down to ordering time. I'm no car dealer, but feels silly to me to lose out on an entire sale over $500. But what do I know. Maybe by that time they'll have had a bunch of reservations not convert? and will be more willing to keep me? ?‍♂ wishful thinking I'm sure...

Brewster just didn't personally work out for me. In the end, everyone has their own 'worth it line' and with my build, the invoice savings wasn't worth the distance. I wish everyone the best of luck though at Brewster! It's all super exciting! I do have to say, as corny as the video was, I think it's awesome they did that. Makes me wish I lived closer so I could work with them all the time.

Plus anyone notice Ford is offering some pretty decent finance rates on the Sports. I think I saw 1.9% for 60 months. Hope they offer the same on the Bronco's next year! I think I even saw .9% for 36 months...
good luck w Bergeys n Horsham... I've called.. Chapman. John Kennedy alot & they never got back to me.n Kennedy basically laughed when I told them the deal.. probably why they never called me back..

Zap74

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-3. Volkswagen Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure if I mentioned this yesterday or not, did get an email from Michael @ Flemington Ford. Flemington Ford will help you with new tires. But probably won't give credit for original tires. Got the usual, Waiting on pricing.

I responded back by saying thanks for the info, but I've already moved to another dealer who's offering invoice pricing. And I left it at that.
Which dealership did you switch to?
Sponsored