Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Without final pricing/invoice the dealership doesn't have the numbers to provide that. Ford is holding up the dealers as well. @NayNay was hoping she would have that by now. Unfortunately no one does as of yet.
It's super exhausting waiting and waiting and waiting on Ford!!!!
Sponsored

BernR6

First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mazda CX-5, 2018 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

While I am thinking of this i want to remain fair and transparent with everyone making a purchase from Leonardtown Ford. If you want GAP insurance from us I have info I can scan and send to anyone wanting additional info on what ours covers. Also I will only charge the same as what our employees pay which is 100 over our cost. Many insurance companies offer it and I strongly recommend calling them prior to a loan and asking if they offer it and the cost and what it covers. While ours isn't cheap it covers a lot. Cost for this group only would be as follows......
60 month term and under 550
61-72 would be 600
73-84 would be 700
Hi @NayNay,

I just had a question about GAP. Do your leases include GAP? I've financed and leased a bunch of cars over the years. I know when financing, GAP was extra. Is that the case with your dealership's leases? Also, I'm still looking to switch to Leonardtown, and looking to lease because it's a new model. I may also find that down the line a 4 door is better for me. Any current information on lease rates or residuals come out? Someone posted a thread about Bronco Sport rates. Hoping the regular Bronco has a better residual. Also, what's the latest you can place an order with Leonardtown? Thanks for any info you may have.

Bernie

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi @NayNay,

I just had a question about GAP. Do your leases include GAP? I've financed and leased a bunch of cars over the years. I know when financing, GAP was extra. Is that the case with your dealership's leases? Also, I'm still looking to switch to Leonardtown, and looking to lease because it's a new model. I may also find that down the line a 4 door is better for me. Any current information on lease rates or residuals come out? Someone posted a thread about Bronco Sport rates. Hoping the regular Bronco has a better residual. Also, what's the latest you can place an order with Leonardtown? Thanks for any info you may have.

Bernie
Ours does not include Gap, it is an option. Nothing on residuals yet.....

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good afternoon everyone,
I just went through a ton of videos (yes I skimmed them). Seems I learn more here when it comes to the Bronco. I also just had a rather long conference call with our Ford Rep. Here is the take away from it.

Ford said they will keep people updated with the emails if you opted in. These will consist of 4 emails from them. If you did not opt in please log back into Ford and make sure you did opt for the updates. Prior to those details I want to remain honest and up front with everyone. That being said......

For those considering a switch but still have not done it. We here have an amazing small group of customers. If you have not made your switch by this weeks end (Sunday Dec 6th) YOU WILL GO TO THE BACK OF THE 2021 RESERVATION LINE REGARDLESS OF WHEN YOU PLACED YOUR RESERVATION. If this costs us your transfer I am sorry. The people who have been with us have done so through every bump and hurtle and it is unfair to push those into another spot for last minute line cutting.

Now to the update....

The 1st email from Ford will be the "you can now place your official order" email. Once that part is completed we will be able to see it on our end and pull the invoices for them and I can show official pricing. The earlier December date has been pushed to late December possibly early January. As a side note I am being told this is not due to Ford but because of Covid and the delays it has created around the world (with building and shipping) that Ford's vendors who create many parts for the Bronco are not completely ready to go yet. Ford is waiting on them.

2nd email will be letting each individual know that their Bronco has been scheduled for build. Meaning that you Bronco will start production. To further fill in the blanks, so far, they claim to still be on track for the productions to begin in March. The first Broncos will be demo and/mannequin models/press production. Reason for this is they need to be tested/driven and get a quality inspection to proceed for customer order's. That brings us all to when you will see yours. That should begin to happen by late April to early May. Then we have the question of the orders that have been placed prior to the Sept cut off for a 2021 model. YES, even though we are a smaller store those who did place an order/transfer to us WILL GET THEIR BRONCO IN 2021, as long as Ford does not change that. So if we have 50 reservations or 150 they have said our allotment will be large enough to handle it.

3rd email will let you know that your order is being produced. Meaning it is being manufactured. It is now really real.

4th email will let you know that the vehicle has been shipped. Do NOT get super excited when you get this email. Shipping to the dealership can take 4 to 6 weeks, yes WEEKS. We are not talking about mailing a letter it is a vehicle.

Once it does arrive here we will reach out to you and let you know. We can then proceed with scheduling for your delivery or pick up and Bronco BBQ. We here will also get the same emails from Ford that you do. We will not have extra hidden details or keep details from you.

Just to touch on some questions from before. You do not ever have to set foot into our dealership to finalize your order unless you want to. Some have emailed me a copy of their build to make sure everything is on point and that is fine but not required. If there is a build issue or something that will delay your build I will reach out to you prior to finalizing anything. I will show you invoice and pricing so you can make the decision that works for you and your personal budget. Nothing has changed on our end for any promise I have made to anyone here. I hope that this assists with clarifying some issues and questions. As always the best way to reach me immediately is my work email [email protected] and remember we are closed on Sunday and I am off Thursdays. If you want to copy this to other forums within 6g please do.

Thanks each and every one of you!!!!

Sponsored

mcalpal

Black Diamond
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don't think anything is confirmed at this point, but I don't think they do. The wording from Ford was very soft around dealers putting in orders in the timestamp order but not if that would impact the scheduling that takes place when the bulk of orders are submitted to ford at the speculative end of January. They (Ford) still indicated that build would be close to timestamp order, so I think it is guidance for dealers to prevent over-reactions from reservation holders when someone that reserved in august submits their order before a day 1 reservation.

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

NayNay, please clarify this when you have a moment. We should probably make your cutoff date clear on the main MD Volume Buy thread.

ChapEJF

Outer Banks
First Name
Everett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OBX/BD Mashup
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Good afternoon everyone,
I just went through a ton of videos (yes I skimmed them). Seems I learn more here when it comes to the Bronco. I also just had a rather long conference call with our Ford Rep. Here is the take away from it.

Ford said they will keep people updated with the emails if you opted in. These will consist of 4 emails from them. If you did not opt in please log back into Ford and make sure you did opt for the updates. Prior to those details I want to remain honest and up front with everyone. That being said......

For those considering a switch but still have not done it. We here have an amazing small group of customers. If you have not made your switch by this weeks end (Sunday Dec 6th) YOU WILL GO TO THE BACK OF THE 2021 RESERVATION LINE REGARDLESS OF WHEN YOU PLACED YOUR RESERVATION. If this costs us your transfer I am sorry. The people who have been with us have done so through every bump and hurtle and it is unfair to push those into another spot for last minute line cutting.

Now to the update....

The 1st email from Ford will be the "you can now place your official order" email. Once that part is completed we will be able to see it on our end and pull the invoices for them and I can show official pricing. The earlier December date has been pushed to late December possibly early January. As a side note I am being told this is not due to Ford but because of Covid and the delays it has created around the world (with building and shipping) that Ford's vendors who create many parts for the Bronco are not completely ready to go yet. Ford is waiting on them.

2nd email will be letting each individual know that their Bronco has been scheduled for build. Meaning that you Bronco will start production. To further fill in the blanks, so far, they claim to still be on track for the productions to begin in March. The first Broncos will be demo and/mannequin models/press production. Reason for this is they need to be tested/driven and get a quality inspection to proceed for customer order's. That brings us all to when you will see yours. That should begin to happen by late April to early May. Then we have the question of the orders that have been placed prior to the Sept cut off for a 2021 model. YES, even though we are a smaller store those who did place an order/transfer to us WILL GET THEIR BRONCO IN 2021, as long as Ford does not change that. So if we have 50 reservations or 150 they have said our allotment will be large enough to handle it.

3rd email will let you know that your order is being produced. Meaning it is being manufactured. It is now really real.

4th email will let you know that the vehicle has been shipped. Do NOT get super excited when you get this email. Shipping to the dealership can take 4 to 6 weeks, yes WEEKS. We are not talking about mailing a letter it is a vehicle.

Once it does arrive here we will reach out to you and let you know. We can then proceed with scheduling for your delivery or pick up and Bronco BBQ. We here will also get the same emails from Ford that you do. We will not have extra hidden details or keep details from you.

Just to touch on some questions from before. You do not ever have to set foot into our dealership to finalize your order unless you want to. Some have emailed me a copy of their build to make sure everything is on point and that is fine but not required. If there is a build issue or something that will delay your build I will reach out to you prior to finalizing anything. I will show you invoice and pricing so you can make the decision that works for you and your personal budget. Nothing has changed on our end for any promise I have made to anyone here. I hope that this assists with clarifying some issues and questions. As always the best way to reach me immediately is my work email [email protected] and remember we are closed on Sunday and I am off Thursdays. If you want to copy this to other forums within 6g please do.

Excellent update @NayNay! Thanks for all of your hard work and please extend my thanks to the team who work with you there at Leonardtown Ford.

Eharris55

Outer Banks
First Name
Elgeo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just made the switch to Leonardtown! @NayNay thanks for the updates.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Greg Helmick

Greg Helmick

Big Bend
First Name
greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
kia
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good afternoon everyone,

Now to the update....

t
Good afternoon everyone,

Now to the update....

Thank you for the information. If I didn't live 10 minutes from the plant I would reserve with you.
Sponsored