Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Question on Wildtrak, has anyone noticed (maybe already covered) that the Wildtrak is supposed to have everything the Outer Banks model has plus etc etc. If you go to the Outer Banks quick reference shows that the tube step powder coated is standard on that model, so the Wildtrak should come with the tube step? But it shows as an option when you build and not included. Thoughts?
Not much to think about. It's been that way since debut day. I'd guess that perhaps they figured customers for that application (Wildtrak/more speed/dune oriented) would want the choice to add either the step or the rock rails, so it's standard with nothing and you choose either/or/none.
Sponsored

Fatdaddy

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Question on Wildtrak, has anyone noticed (maybe already covered) that the Wildtrak is supposed to have everything the Outer Banks model has plus etc etc. If you go to the Outer Banks quick reference shows that the tube step powder coated is standard on that model, so the Wildtrak should come with the tube step? But it shows as an option when you build and not included. Thoughts?
From my understanding the tube step is not included on the WT and never has been. Even though every image we see of the WT has it, along with a soft top..I think it looks better without the tube step. I plan on adding the rock rails to my WT

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah.. Ford is sneaky like that with every single one of their Trims... they really do NOT include EVERYTHING.. instead they quietly remove things and do so to keep the Price gap between trims to a certain spread. (For example 2 door = Hard Top, 4 door = Soft Top).

So yeah, the WT never had the steps.. but I'm going to get them.. hate them... but my hopes are that they will help protect the Bronco from Door dings, and allow the Wife and Kid easier access until some REAL rock rails come out.

TaiKoi

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Camaro Z28
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Might be an example on here already but here's a YouTube video of Sandstone and Black leather interior on a 2020 Ford Escape (about 1 minute in). Same color as WT.

GRENDIZER

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No longer Walking 🚶‍♂️. ‘23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Might be an example on here already but here's a YouTube video of Sandstone and Black leather interior on a 2020 Ford Escape (about 1 minute in). Same color as WT.

I wish the top of the dash on the WT was black...

Sponsored

TexasBlaze

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Agreed it should be black up top. It would look better. One thing though is in that video it’s regular sandstone and bronco has medium sandstone so it will be darker.

I agree very much. I don't mind the Sandstone just not sure about that upper dash.

TaiKoi

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Camaro Z28
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Agreed it should be black up top. It would look better. One thing though is in that video it’s regular sandstone and bronco has medium sandstone so it will be darker.
Ah, I didn't realize that. Now I gotta see if I can find a medium Sandstone example.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ah, I didn't realize that. Now I gotta see if I can find a medium Sandstone example.
These are a few pics of medium Sandstone from the interior walk through video. The combo with black onyx definitely works for me.
Ford Bronco Wildtrak Bronco Thread Screenshot_20201025-220130_Chrome
Ford Bronco Wildtrak Bronco Thread Screenshot_20201025-220300_Chrome

TaiKoi

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Camaro Z28
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
These are a few pics of medium Sandstone from the interior walk through video. The combo with black onyx definitely works for me.
I will say, those pictures are kinda off on the color. That same video does shows the actual color though when they show it in the Bronco. After seeing it in person as well, it's much closer to the regular Sandstone in that video I posted above. It's a lot lighter than those pictures.

That is of course if the test Broncos are actually using the right material. Might be darker like that in production which would be cool. The B&P has the darker look too I think.

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have to say I have been re-excited about the WT. I just got done watching some sport review Videos and although they are for the sport, it shows how capable they are and the little things that Ford did... and we know the Bronco will be even better.

Then I rewatched the Interior Walk through and call me crazy, but I love the interior colors. My Silver paint with that MIC top, MY Sandstone interior...GIVE ME MY WT NOW!!!

The only thing I'm not crazy about is the rims on the WT are boring gloss black....but that can be fixed.

Hope you all enjoy yours as much as I plan on enjoying mine!

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I love the all black WT rims ...

Last edited:

scotts418

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 392
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Really not many good examples of the interior that aren’t through a window or at night with a flash. I think it’ll look a lot better than people are anticipating.