John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I can confirm. They are headed to the Off Road Expo this weekend in Scottsdale and they showed up early! We will be displaying the Shadow Black Bronco 2-Door Badlands Trail Rig as well the Rapid Red Bronco 4-Door Fishing Concept in a matter of minutes! Plus the Mach-E and Bronco Sport!
Do you all have a show room webcam ? I mean what dealer doesn't now a days ?
Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If there is a BD or lower trim, it would be great if someone can take a picture of the top of the dash where the "rail" would be mounted.
you're so funny? We're going to get rails???? Wow. Along with the sliding tailgate and mod tops.

desibull

Black Diamond
First Name
Mahesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I can confirm. They are headed to the Off Road Expo this weekend in Scottsdale and they showed up early! We will be displaying the Shadow Black Bronco 2-Door Badlands Trail Rig as well the Rapid Red Bronco 4-Door Fishing Concept in a matter of minutes! Plus the Mach-E and Bronco Sport!
Is there any updated info in the expo because the website for the expo still shows the Oct 17-18 date, which was cancelled. If it is indeed happening is it still at Westworld?

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’ll drop by on my way home....

Sponsored

Norville

Black Diamond
First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 BMW 325i, 2012 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

you're so funny? We're going to get rails???? Wow. Along with the sliding tailgate and mod tops.
I said, "where the rail would be mounted", not "where the rail is mounted". I have a suspicion that the dashes are different and have no mounting provisions for a future rail. I never, for a second, thought that they are including the rail in any model, much less the "lower trims". Edit: I hope I'm wrong about the different dash versions as they would naturally want to save money and not have different versions, but I wouldn't put it past them to "punish" those on a budget / try to push higher level trims for minor upgrades (such as even safety upgrades such as the adaptive cruise control).

Last edited:

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I said, "where the rail would be mounted", not "where the rail is mounted". I have a suspicion that the dashes are different and have no mounting provisions for a future rail. I never, for a second, thought that they are including the rail in any model, much less the "lower trims". They are expectedly nickel and diming this as all manufacturers do.
And I'd forgotten how much I dug that rail with all the other "you can't have that's".....lol.

Sponsored

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m still SO confused why they didn’t bring a Sasquatch 4-door Bronco... people are going to see the fishing concept at the expo and laugh. At least 50% of wranglers in AZ have 35’s.... Ford should be showing the Bronco that competes with that. Not the fishing rig that is way more of an east-coast thing...

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Pics galore on Sanderson Ford FB page