Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2020 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

No it isn't. Also, that is not a stupid question my friend.
I had the same question. In the B&P I like the price of the optional wheels on the BL WAY better than I like the price of the Sasquatch package. I think this one looks great, so I’m glad it’s not squatched.
Sponsored

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can confirm. They are headed to the Off Road Expo this weekend in Scottsdale and they showed up early! We will be displaying the Shadow Black Bronco 2-Door Badlands Trail Rig as well the Rapid Red Bronco 4-Door Fishing Concept in a matter of minutes! Plus the Mach-E and Bronco Sport!
oooh pics wi
I really thought this preproduction model had leather seats as well as the washout floors. Are you sure it was the marine grade vinyl? I think the Overland Concept was the one that actually had the marine grade vinyl.
It reads like a blend on the B&P. Some leather and some MGV on this trim package. There is an all MGV on the BD... but that is just how I read it.

Skeletor

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My Whip
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Not the dealership sticker or price sticker. The door jamb sticker that lists payload, GVRW, GAWR etc.

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1606942576677.jpeg

This guy was able to open the hood... can we get someone to open the hood again with a camera this time.
What you don't see is moments later the 3 NFL Linebacker sized Ford Security guards tackling him screaming "IT'S PREPRODUCTION" at the top of their lungs

YTFORD

Outer Banks
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Edge ST & 2020 GT PP2
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
would love to see a picture of the engine bay.

Sponsored

PlayBallVegas

First Name
Sue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Titan swapped Nissan Xterra Pro-4X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Will someone take detailed pictures of the 2-door cargo area - with 2nd row seats up and down? Perhaps put something inside for dimension perspective? P.L.E.A.S.E. and thank you!
If someone is able to get this info for Tunny Bunny, could you tag me in it, as well? We are really wanting another 4 door, like our Xterra, but I'm really liking the look of the 2 door. Plus, the price difference on some of the models would give us more to spend on accessories and upgrades.

We've had Nissans for more years than I can remember. 2 Pathfinders (before they messed with the body), and about 4 Xterras. We are happy with the space in the 4 door, not sure if we would be comfortable with the 2 door.

It's only 2 of us, and for now, one rather hefty basset hound, who goes out on the trails with us all the time. Need to make sure there's room for him, and all the trail gear. The 4 door looks like the perfect size, but the last thing we need is a cooler coming down on the dog's head ?

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
And I'd forgotten how much I dug that rail with all the other "you can't have that's".....lol.
There 's some sort of clip in line with the center speaker that looks like the Picatinny may snap in there. It also has the 2 USB plugs on the dash.

xmod

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, Toyo 4Runner TRD, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

At the expo, are we going to be able to touch the vehicles (measure, open doors, sit in them) or will they be roped off?

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I forgot how much I disliked this one.... doesn’t even feel like a bronco tbh. I feel like ford missed a huge opportunity.

I was hoping Utah.bronco was wrong about these being the concepts they were bringing out here. But I guess not. I have a couple of friends who are at least curious about the Bronco... but zero chance I’m letting this be their first introduction to it in person. Even a standard black diamond non-squatch would be better than this.
Seeing this one in person just pushed me much closer to buying when it arrives. I expected a lot less.

SoccerDude

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
1606942576677-jpeg.jpg

I forgot how much I disliked this one.... doesn’t even feel like a bronco tbh. I feel like ford missed a huge opportunity.

I was hoping Utah.bronco was wrong about these being the concepts they were bringing out here. But I guess not. I have a couple of friends who are at least curious about the Bronco... but zero chance I’m letting this be their first introduction to it in person. Even a standard black diamond non-squatch would be better than this.
*Cough, lifted Ford Flex, *Cough
Sponsored

Last edited: