Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks for the pics. How comfortable is it and how is the leg room?
Plenty of leg room. The seat was way back when I got in and I moved it forward twice to get far enough forward. The seats are much nicer than pics indicate. I wasn't even offended by the blue handles and stitching. One thing I noted was the step in was a little awkward even with the step board.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Seeing this one in person just pushed me much closer to buying when it arrives. I expected a lot less.
Good to hear. I saw an OBX at the hotel, and it’s fine. But the Sasquatch is just a showstopper. Putting your best foot forward and all that I’d expect Ford to bring one here...

Sponsored

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Plenty of leg room. The seat was way back when I got in and I moved it forward twice to get far enough forward. The seats are much nicer than pics indicate. I wasn't even offended by the blue handles and stitching. One thing I noted was the step in was a little awkward even with the step board.
It's going to be fun for me getting into a Base SAS. The BL there on 33's was a stretch and no way I'm putting steps on it. Hopefully there will be some good aftermarket rock rails from ShrockWorks or Rocky Raod. You can just about get your foot on them to get in.

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What you don't see is moments later the 3 NFL Linebacker sized Ford Security guards tackling him screaming "IT'S PREPRODUCTION" at the top of their lungs
All while practicing social distancing of course... ?

foreWard

Badlands
First Name
Ward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep GC Trailhawk, 2003 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can you tell how "shiny" the dash is on the obx? I actually love the roast seats, but still on the fence about the dash.....

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Can you tell how "shiny" the dash is on the obx? I actually love the roast seats, but still on the fence about the dash.....
The top surface has a texture on it that really doesn't shine. There's no padding, just something that looks like it may be sprayed on. The face has sort of an eggshell very light gloss to it. Pics really don't do it justice. I was more impressed than I expected to be.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Pasting this again, as it was on page 4 of this thread but not sure anyone local is seeing it

I hate to ask this but....

Can someone near here PLEASE get the backspacing and offset on the optional Badlands wheel. All you need to do is (ask them first and) crawl under the 2 Door Badlands and take a pick of the stamp which states the offset and backspacing on the inside of the Optional Badlands wheel? Every wheel has the offset and backspacing stamped on the inside of it somewhere.

Hundreds of us on the forum are dying to know the wheel offset and backspacing on this Badlands optional wheel/rim and its sitting right there and can be found out. If I was within 100 miles I’d go but I’m in Pittsburgh.

Someone, anyone... PLEASE go get the exact backspacing and offset on this Badlands optional wheel and share it with us. Thank you!
Sponsored