Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nope
I don’t do any social media- well other than this if this counts... it’s a a utter mindless waste heap...

We are in the minority though- and I couldn’t care less..
Yes this 100% counts as social media. Same interactions. Just can’t escape ;) maybe we should be Instagram buddies

lol
Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Doing some rethinking now...was going to change rims and tires to 33's, then remove step on OBX. But in my opinion that Rapid Red one looks worse than a mall crawler. More like a car Mary Poppins would drive. Please tell me it looks better in person.

Gotta go grab another beer.....
To me, it looks better in person. Seeing it gave me a lot of encouragement. I'm buying black, so it will look even better still. The only thing I would have liked to try was the B & O, but they had the battery disconnected. They opened the Sunrider top when I was there and that made it feel like being in a convertible.

Machine Gun Fury

Wildtrak
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outerbanks
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I really need driving reviews before I order. I don't understand why the gag order.

Small details, like how the air vent is angled towards the driver, but will the driver actually feel any air? That dash depth is deep
1606953624890.png
No fogs on this version and still a foglight button. Hopefully this is true on all models. If someone there could ask that would be awesome.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It has the extra 2 supports in the back, but it doesn’t anchor above the windshield like the roof rack in B&P so you still have the same # of anchor points. I’ll go out on a limb and say that the windshield mount is stronger.

I do know they said the sunshade forward section of the hardtop is Bestop and will be offered.
That Sunrider top is nice. I sat in the Bronco when it was shut and then again after they opened it. It creates a whole new experience. The mod top is really nice as well. I pounded on it over and under the 2nd row and that thing is solid, not some flimsy piece of plastic.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks. I had seen earlier photos and those seats are clearly manual. To hear someone confirmed the power seats puts me a little more at ease.
My feelings as well. Sliding the manual fore and aft is no problem. Trying to raise the seat height felt pretty clunky and I'd hate to be doing that while trying to drive.

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I wonder how much of the rust tint had to do with the flooring. I am still getting Rapid Red just with BL interior.
Screenshot_20201202-195302_Chrome.jpg
It looked pretty much the same from all angles. I think it's a really good color choice.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes this 100% counts as social media. Same interactions. Just can’t escape ;) maybe we should be Instagram buddies

lol
Damn... I think I broke my own cardinal rule then- no Social media...

I could only do Instagram if it was pics of harleys, cornfields, long gravel roads, snow capped mountains and maybe Bob Seger singing “against the wind” while ridin in a top less ‘73 bronco..

Machine Gun Fury

Wildtrak
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outerbanks
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So, no steering wheel stalk for headlights? Kinda weird. How do you flash brights? Turing a dial seems like it would take too long.

Also, I was hoping Badlands still had a button for fog lights even if it didn’t have the lights, but looks like it doesn’t.
Fog light in the center of the dial.

Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
I hadn't seen any engine photos. The 2.7 had the fishing arrangement in the way! Here is a couple of the 2.3.
Ford Bronco Preproduction Broncos are at Sanderson Ford Glendale, Arizona -- today & tomorrow [Photos Added] 20201202_161531
Ford Bronco Preproduction Broncos are at Sanderson Ford Glendale, Arizona -- today & tomorrow [Photos Added] 20201202_161531
Pretty sure I'm not gonna be able to give it a tune up with a socket wrench and a feeler gauge...

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If someone is able to get this info for Tunny Bunny, could you tag me in it, as well? We are really wanting another 4 door, like our Xterra, but I'm really liking the look of the 2 door. Plus, the price difference on some of the models would give us more to spend on accessories and upgrades.

We've had Nissans for more years than I can remember. 2 Pathfinders (before they messed with the body), and about 4 Xterras. We are happy with the space in the 4 door, not sure if we would be comfortable with the 2 door.

It's only 2 of us, and for now, one rather hefty basset hound, who goes out on the trails with us all the time. Need to make sure there's room for him, and all the trail gear. The 4 door looks like the perfect size, but the last thing we need is a cooler coming down on the dog's head ?
the 2 door had a good 16" behind the back seat to tail gate

20201202_163625.jpg

EquusBronsis

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Porsche Macan GTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
To me, it looks better in person. Seeing it gave me a lot of encouragement. I'm buying black, so it will look even better still. The only thing I would have liked to try was the B & O, but they had the battery disconnected. They opened the Sunrider top when I was there and that made it feel like being in a convertible.
Thanks. To bad on the B&O, bring jumper cables next time! See more pictures now, not feeling as bad. Going for Anti-Matter myself, not a big fan of RR on the four door.