First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The only YouTube car reviewers I can watch with regularity is TheStraightPipes. But I'm not looking to them for technical information...More of the entertainment value on a topic I enjoy. The WindingRoad folks do first-person drives with very little, if any, talking. When it's a vehicle I'm interested in but haven't driven, that's incredibly relevant and I love them for it. Their audio quality is top-notch to boot.

I get my technical information gland exercised by going to forums and finding people that care about that platform and discuss it until it devolves into pineapple on pizza. I'm down for both conversations.

Not to throw shade at any of them really though...The TFL guys, Matt Moran, et al, are grinding the hell away week after week churning out content. I may not like to watch them much...But damned if they aren't out there doing it, and doing it better than I could.
Sponsored

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The only YouTube car reviewers I can watch with regularity is TheStraightPipes. But I'm not looking to them for technical information...More of the entertainment value on a topic I enjoy. The WindingRoad folks do first-person drives with very little, if any, talking. When it's a vehicle I'm interested in but haven't driven, that's incredibly relevant and I love them for it. Their audio quality is top-notch to boot.

I get my technical information gland exercised by going to forums and finding people that care about that platform and discuss it until it devolves into pineapple on pizza. I'm down for both conversations.

Not to throw shade at any of them really though...The TFL guys, Matt Moran, et al, are grinding the hell away week after week churning out content. I may not like to watch them much...But damned if they aren't out there doing it, and doing it better than I could.
“WHATSUPEVERYBODY!?”- Matt Moran

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
I personally hope Donut Media gets one. They were one of the first to get an In person review of the C8.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Back to the Reveal, when we saw the Mach-E press releases a few weeks ago about the team continuing to work during the shutdown there seemed to be some hope for the Bronco.

I wondered at the time if we would see similar press releases for the Bronco???

The silence is DEAFENING!!!

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I've seen a couple Donut Media videos and couldn't get through the first minute or two. Maybe I need to try more or something because a lot of people seem to like that guy.

Sponsored

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I've seen a couple Donut Media videos and couldn't get through the first minute or two. Maybe I need to try more or something because a lot of people seem to like that guy.
Same here. I've never made it more than a few minutes into one of their videos.

Jalisurr

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Corvette Z06, '97 Mitsubishi Pajero Evo
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I've only watched a few of their videos and they had some interesting content but I agree the personalities aren't my favorite.

I do like Doug's videos because he shows us some of the weird little things you wouldn't see from most car reviewers and would never know looking at pictures, even if his mannerisms can be annoying sometimes

Other car youtube channels I watch are the Hoonigan channel, Bad Obsession, Tavarish, and Speed Academy. None of which are likely to have much new Bronco content right away I don't think.

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Back to the Reveal, when we saw the Mach-E press releases a few weeks ago about the team continuing to work during the shutdown there seemed to be some hope for the Bronco.

I wondered at the time if we would see similar press releases for the Bronco???

The silence is DEAFENING!!!
mach E is a little further along. And production is in Mexico. Not epicenter Detroit. I’m sure there is SOME work done with the bronco. But I doubt it will be enough to meet the original job 1 of December

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I've only watched a few of their videos and they had some interesting content but I agree the personalities aren't my favorite.

I do like Doug's videos because he shows us some of the weird little things you wouldn't see from most car reviewers and would never know looking at pictures, even if his mannerisms can be annoying sometimes

Other car youtube channels I watch are the Hoonigan channel, Bad Obsession, Tavarish, and Speed Academy. None of which are likely to have much new Bronco content right away I don't think.
The only channels I've been able to follow regularly are Bad Obsession Motorsports & Skid Factory. I guess I prefer minimal BS and dry humor, haha.

I like Doug but not enough to actually watch many of his videos.

Sponsored

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Soooo. What are all you guys up to during the quarantine? First day off in two weeks. Beautiful weather. I had to get outside. Wishing I had a Bronco right now
IMG_20200407_160010.jpg
Rode along with a buddy for some rock crawling. I don’t think there are going to be 2021 Broncos on these trails anytime soon but I’ll definitely use mine to tow a buggy to them ?

Ford Bronco Quarantine Reveal ?‍♂️ FB17AF56-EF90-489D-806D-76ECEE7F11F7

Ford Bronco Quarantine Reveal ?‍♂️ 43428F66-A0A0-4023-81A8-471E18871D45

Ford Bronco Quarantine Reveal ?‍♂️ 8B800A68-3CCE-4BCA-967F-A52F21AFC654

31828B24-5F14-4469-B088-A7836EC7B1CC.jpeg

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Soooo. What are all you guys up to during the quarantine? First day off in two weeks. Beautiful weather. I had to get outside. Wishing I had a Bronco right now
IMG_20200407_160010.jpg
Turned a dumpster-find bike in to a balance bike for my kiddo and we've been exploring everywhere.

Ford Bronco Quarantine Reveal ?‍♂️ 20200321_170344

Ford Bronco Quarantine Reveal ?‍♂️ 20200321_175017

Ford Bronco Quarantine Reveal ?‍♂️ 20200406_122301

Other than that, been working from home and attempting to wrench in my Jeep (which I started to do last weekend, and then my buddy brought his 5.9 over for a quick job that, well, wasn't quick and now it's in my shop until some parts show up in the mail ...)

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I have three hoists:
1 for the TJ hard top
1 for the JK hard top
1 for the JK cargo rack cage thing

All three are full right now, it is no/soft top season!
Sponsored