First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee; 2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Feeling much more confident about my choice to cancel my reservation, lol. Good luck to everyone and I hope you get exactly what you want, even if you have to wait a bit longer!
Sponsored

BigCatKale

Everglades
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Everglades / 2021 Kia Telluride
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Good to hear for sure at least. Now B&P updates and ordering will likely coincide again. Assuming they get it right this time, should be ready to go when they are. That said, the mention of ā€˜build in the order receivedā€™ vs ā€˜order time stampā€™ feels concerning, but whatever. The longer it is, the longer I have available to gather goodies and up the down payment.

xmod

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, Toyo 4Runner TRD, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've got two reservations (one for me and one for my wife), so I hope her order will have the painted top available. I'm tempted to hold off until MY22 for mine since I really want the badlands without the orange trim - maybe a plain trim accent color will be available with MY22.

Wahoowa

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
"Settled" on Badlands?! o_O Badlands is an upgrade from what I was originally planning to get.

However, if you actually scored a FE reservation, you can still get one. If you didn't get a FE reservation, you didn't "settle" for anything. And if you had a FE reservation and gave it up before ordering even started, well, we can't help you with that. ?ā€ā™‚
Yeah, I have First Edition reservation, but plan to order Badlands. So maybe I should have said decided instead of settled.

Sponsored

YTFORD

Outer Banks
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Edge ST & 2020 GT PP2
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Cool with me. Glad i dont have to worry about sitting at the dealership during Christmas time. Middle of January is fine by me.

ronstar

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So your saying we get MY22 then ... painted tops, mansquatch, 200 accessories and more !!! Bring it ... what else can happen at this point...
Could work out that way. Maybe Ford will scrap 2021my and start fresh with 2022my with painted tops, mansquatch, accessories, etc. Easier for Ford to concentrate now on one model year rather than 2.

Possible to get 2022my in fall 2022 which will be when most of us would get a 2021(maybe later). But Ford probably has 1000's of suppliers for the Bronco. It only takes one supplier having delays to delay the whole Bronco rollout.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Any bets that Toyota finally makes a new 4Runner and delivers them before the Bronco actually shows up? ?
Maybe Toyota gets wise and makes it with a removable top and doors. Iā€™m just rolling with the punches at this point.
Or resurrect the FJ and get the danged top and doors off!!!!

Sponsored

BDub

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport FE, F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

My FE Sport will be here in a couple of weeks. I'll be able to drive it for a couple of years and trade it for my October Granger reservation without taking a huge hit.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Place your order before leaving.
Thatā€™s my hope but my Dealer- granger has 100s of orders... Iā€™m not sure how the ordering will go as far as who gets priority at the order window

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can anyone attest to the Ford Pass Reward? Is it worth it?
It costs you nothing, so yes, it's worth it. Nobody knows how many points ($) we'll get. But if you don't have any parts or accessories to buy or plan on servicing at the dealer, then you could probably use them for a mug or a mousepad. :LOL:

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Agreed with you. But that's mostly on them. It was $100 that has always been fully refundable. They could have waited until their Bronco showed up at the dealer and still got their money back
I completely agree. I just know if I saw that interior and no other option I would've been thinking about bailing or at least building a Badlands. Here we are nearly 5 months later and Ford decides to offer another interior option for FE. It's just pathetic, it should've been there from the start. If you go to any other vehicle line there are interior choices, except on Base and in this case FE. It was odd from the beginning, imo.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

To me this is great news. TY for posting. I want a MY22 and now that itā€™s confirmed MT/SAS will MY22 so pumped. Hope to see color matched roofs come in MY22 Along with more exterior/interior colors. It also increases the chances that they have a proper FORD tune available by then.

Yeeeewwwwww!
So that is the question - if we want to slip to MY 22, how do we do that?

If we switch to Granger or Stephens for a locked in price deal - then we risk the allocation model. If we stick with the local guys (not change) and then wait for the MY 22 window, we're at their "mercy" on pricing, but will be more able to get into line when the time comes ...

I wasn't going badmansquatch, but I sort of flipped based on the wheel offset specs of the optional badlands wheels and the clearance for wider tires. (I could always run 30mm spacers, but there is always hope for the white roof in MY 22.)
Sponsored