First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am getting eleventy billion FordPass points. I am gonna have to fill my linen closet with FordPass points. I will have to get a 4-door instead of the 2-door that I want or maybe an F-150 to carry around my FordPass points.
Sponsored

Metal_Horses

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 1969 Mustang, 85 SVO, Mach-e
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was hoping for a black painted top update...

BroncoT

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

before reading the 22 and growing pages, I’d like to state:

1. Well, duh, we are in the middle of the worst pandemic in a century. Do I want my Bronco? Yup. Do I want someone risking COVID to build my Bronco? Hell no.

2. I appreciate the FAQ. I’d like more communication, even if it’s not always what I’m hoping to hear.

linbackr99

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well, 2020 marches on. This delay wasn't entirely unexpected, but I get why some folks are frustrated. I'd love to have a new Bronco sitting in my garage right now, but that ain't happening. No big deal; I can still drive my Subie. I do hope that Ford is going to lean in a bit more with ongoing official communication about the Bronco. I think that will help some of the unease folks are feeling.

I agree Ford pretty much ought to scrap the 2021MY at this point and just make them all 2022MY. That may also simplify the ordering process.

Other changes I'd like to see:
  • Ventilated seat option (leather and MGV)
  • Power seat option for MGV (already an option for leather)
  • Black interior option across all trims
  • Ability to order sound-deadening roof liner with any configuration
  • Ability to order roof rack with any configuration
If I remember others, I may add them here later.
I do love my ventilated seats - but my understanding is that because this is an open air type vehicle with the wash out interior it eliminates cooled seats (I agree it would be a nice option) ... and you can still order the roof rack and any accessories directly from the dealer when you place your order. Even though you can’t add some stuff on build and price the dealership can still order it ... I’m ordering a 4 door Wildtrak and want the roof rack so I specifically asked my Bronco guy (at my dealership) and he assured me this is the case. Patience.

Sponsored

elnorte

Badlands
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

May be not exact but I do know everyone that ordered before me has a lower number. There is meaning in that.

Giddy Up

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Explorer, 2021 Bronco, 2019 Yamaha
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This isn't my first "Ford Rodeo" with one of their new products. I ordered a 2019 Ranger in October of 2018 and took delivery of the Ranger in March of 2019. Ford bought it back from me before the end of June 2019 (Lemon Law). It wasn't necessarily a "major" issue but Ford didn't have the parts to ship to my dealer to fix the Ranger (I suggested to Ford that they pull the parts off the line). They "couldn't" pull the parts from the line, instead they wrote me a check for over $40K.

How Ford handled my Ranger... That was a bonehead move on Ford's part. Maybe they should be more focused on building a Bronco with over 190K reservations vs. the wind-up Mustang Mach-E. Or maybe Farley could spend a little less time racing and a little more time bringing a Bronco to market.

Pandemic or not, the 2021 Bronco is the longest foreplay in the history of the automotive world. Hey Ford, you can't be a Bronco Virgin forever!

john.noonan

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI, Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am as disappointed as anyone, but people are acting like Ford doesn’t want to build and sell these things ? I guarantee this is costing Ford massive $$$ Suppliers are crapping their pants if they are responsible for the delay, I totally get if people cancel, but the ranting like it’s a conspiracy to keep the Bronco from us is a bit odd.
If people cancel it increases my odds of a 2021. ?

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I like the idea that I may be getting a 2021 MY (7/14 res) late in the summer and as a result fewer will be built. Makes it a bit more special. Who knows I may end up with that super rare MIC top that nobody can find 20 years from now.
Well, my Navy Pier OBX just got a little more exclusive too. I guessed 50k '21s made, it may wind up being 35-40k production. Might be more rare than the FE!

SuzH

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.crittear.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the update!
I planned on October/November from the start, for pick up!

Sponsored

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

fuck, summer can mean august, which means if you don't get the first batch you are at least in september or october.

this sucks.
Yep.....another delay another schedule re-written. If I had faith it won't be changed again I could swallow this a whole lot easier. I was hoping for a July-Aug delivery....now, probably October....be lucky to have it next Christmas. Too many more delays.....reservations will drop like flies.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

One thing that will make it easier to stomach this will be if they get BUILD AND PRICE fixed.....and get more ACCESSORIES POSTED to B&P. FORD......give us a few crumbs to satisfy us......please.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

And a great object lesson on why not to cancel prematurely.
Agreed. Wait it out. Everything so far should alert everyone that things can change with Ford. Take the changes in stride and see where we stand when the dealership calls to set the order.

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Isn't that kinda the fun part? ?
I'm with ya though. Would be nice to know you had an order in line.

Yea I suppose that by then I’ll be able to see A51 on a sport and rule it in or out. I’m 95% on CG tho
Sponsored