First Name
gareth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
drive
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Dont worry its just there is no way that chain wont strech in 100,000 miles but im getting one too to get the manual so with proper and diligent maintanence it will be okay.?
Yes all Chains strech over time the most important is check the chain occasionally for slackness once the chain starts getting slack replace it and the tenisor idler sprocket(OEM timeing chain kits are the best as they come everthing that needs to replaced to ensure reliability).
Sponsored

kimmnen

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Transit Connect & '22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can't stop thinking about all those people that panicked and canceled their reservations cause of issues like the navy interior ? . It sounds like almost everything will be heard and fixed, and still arrive close to its original schedule. Patience is a virtue haha
and the supplier issues are not just a Ford problem. We want our Broncos now/sooner. Ford is not taking our frustration lightly. Even if Ford wanted to sacrifice other models to get the Bronco out sooner they are limited by the suppliers and suppliers to the suppliers. There are continuous process/engineering changes that cannot be implemented if access to the parts & assemblies from vendors cannot be verified. With all the covid related regulations that are at times a nightmare to work around, each additional design change/update request adds to frustration and delays but hopefully these will be in place to the satisfaction of the first Bronco owner deliveries.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry if this was already asked.
Will the Bronco show TPMS readings from all 5 wheels in a 5 wheel tire rotation, and will it know which 4 are on the hubs, and which one is on the swing gate?

@SHLYGRR
If you watch the G.O.A.T. mode video it shows the individual pressure for 4 tires but not the spare. I remember because he had them pumped up over 40psi. Unless the bean counters got overly grinchy then I would suspect it has a sensor but not a monitor in the spare. On my F150 it is an intelligent system and when I rotate the tires the monitoring system picks up which tires is which in less than a mile.

Sponsored

Clint

Base
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Base
Will the painted modular top be available on the base model?

kermitfrog

First Name
gareth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
drive
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yes all Chains strech over time the most important is check the chain occasionally for slackness once the chain starts getting slack replace it and the tenisor idler sprocket(OEM timeing chain kits are the best as they come everthing that needs to replaced to ensure reliability).
Chain guides also wear out cuaseing slackness again these normally come with the kits (the chain guides and the tensioner idler sprocket wear out before the chain)Also regular oil change is very important for the chain.

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Can someone elaborate on this ugly guts motion engine info? I've been leaning towards a base 2-door 2.3L manual. But I tend to hang onto vehicles like grim death, lol. In that case, is the 2.7L V6 a better option for me (even though it means missing out on the manual)?
Uninformed info. That's a very simple engine configuration for today's standards. Don't worry if you are looking at the 2.3.

JAX

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mercedes E350, 2023 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why are there dedicated accent colors in the trim interiors? Can we swap out colors on the interior (not the stitching but the grab handles and vent switches)? Will the Wildtrak really have A51 accents in it?
”God I hope not....if so, then Ray Charles designed it.” Hahaha love it
He said that he expects the accents to either be customizable or to come in the color of your vehicle. That, or they will be a black or neutral color by the time we order. He didn’t seem too sure, but he was definitely on board with those accents not being strictly held to each trim.
In my opinion, this is the most important answer of the lot. It will determine my trim level choices and I bet many others think the same. Let's hope that this is true! Thank you so much for all of the detailed answers. Really appreciate it.

Clint

Base
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not for MY21 model as far as I know
Thank you, I am aware of that, I am just curious about the base model. Being the base model, it might not get access to certain accessories.
Sponsored