Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@7spd4me My wife and I are building a house off Wixom Rd between 11 Mile and Grand River and I was out there Sunday to see the progress. Would have been great to stumble across this while I was out and about. Thanks for posting.
Sponsored

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
Check the BN GOAT mode explained thread. The TTA is linked to the auto as you surmised. The Trail Control is a button in the center of the GOAT dial. The one pedal feature I believe is tied to the 2.7L.
I watched that video and forgot it already. Thank you. I wonder why the one pedal feature is only for the 2.7. Hmm.
My ride from Base Camp:
V6/Auto, roof rack, rock rails, HD bumper and plates. Then a quick stop at the tire store for some 32’s.
6D4F3D79-AE21-452D-8391-16636573E272.jpeg
I think us base model buyers should just start calling it Base Camp so we can be cool like the other trims lol. I'll start! Would be a funny sticker to make a stylized image similar to big bend but say BASE CAMP.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It could be. I'll go watch it again if my eyes don't glaze over from the flannel and 2-day old stubble. I'll be honest in that it was the first time that I realized there was a button in the middle of the GOAT wheel. The Trail Control and one pedal very well might be a combined feature (depending on how long the button is depressed).
Well, then I've got good news for you! I just went back and he mentions it almost immediately at 1:04...

So you don't have to sit through much of his flannel.

;)

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well, then I've got good news for you! I just went back and he mentions it almost immediately at 1:04...

So you don't have to sit through much of his flannel.

;)

Thanks, I was just watching this and the center button on the wheel is for both Trail Control and One Pedal feature. My only question is what trim/option are they both included? Flannel Guy made a point of emphasis that One Pedal feature is only available on Broncos if equipped. But then he doesn't specify what those requirements are.

NotAnonymous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I think us base model buyers should just start calling it Base Camp so we can be cool like the other trims lol. I'll start! Would be a funny sticker to make a stylized image similar to big bend but say BASE CAMP.
Would that Base Camp sticker/badge have an artist's rendering of one of us peasants? ?

Sponsored

Slick Rick

Black Diamond
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Challenger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My ride from Base Camp:
V6/Auto, roof rack, rock rails, HD bumper and plates. Then a quick stop at the tire store for some 32’s.
Cool color, i am torn between it and vb.

Googz13

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My ride from Base Camp:
If you didnt want the V6 you could go with the BD and get a locker, some other features, and some better tires as standard.

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
@7spd4me My wife and I are building a house off Wixom Rd between 11 Mile and Grand River and I was out there Sunday to see the progress. Would have been great to stumble across this while I was out and about. Thanks for posting.
I will drive past you in about 9 months with my Base Anti-Matter Blue Bronco and the old school canoe on top... on the way to Wolverine Lake.

While some here argue that without bigger wheels, my set up will not "go everywhere". I disagree. I will literally be in the middle of Wolverine Lake in that canoe while others will not be able to take their Sasquatch there. You see, my set up will handle 33.5 inches or 33.5 feet of water, no problem.

Ford Bronco Base Bronco 2-Door Iconic Silver spotted in  Wixom, MI Screen Shot 2020-10-30 at 1.17.32 PM

Sponsored

NotAnonymous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
A peasant plowing, or a sherpa if next to a mountain maybe?
Works for me...even IF we're talking 1st World Peasants here (myself included). I had really wanted to go Black Diamond, but I'd honestly rather go cheap on the Base, add a bunch of discounted options and accessories (via Granger deal) at build, then add on as I go. I fully intend to keep this Bronco as my long-term daily driver and off-road vehicle.

Bates63

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Those seats look awfully flat and uncomfortable. I didn't think a picture of a seat could even appear uncomfortable lol. I'm likely getting a base. It doesn't look half bad but those tires and likely the wheels gotta go. All seasons on a 4x4 isn't what I'm after!
I agree, if I were to go Base I'd immediately get new tires and wheels. Does anyone know if you could order other Bronco factory rims after delivery or will there be aftermarket "Bronco" badge rim options?

bluezombi

Outer Banks
First Name
Louis Pierre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bicycle
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

And silver is back on the menu....

Rambler

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘04 Silverado, ‘97 Wrangler, ‘65 Norton
Your Bronco Model
Base
My ride from Base Camp:
Ford Bronco Base Bronco 2-Door Iconic Silver spotted in  Wixom, MI Screen Shot 2020-10-30 at 1.17.32 PM
Ford Bronco Base Bronco 2-Door Iconic Silver spotted in  Wixom, MI C6B8891E-C236-4D0A-8F45-AAF03A0B9BA5
Ford Bronco Base Bronco 2-Door Iconic Silver spotted in  Wixom, MI F3FA6FDE-A1CA-4015-BD06-B2B4520C140E
I’m in the Base Camp, it’s a nice place to be. ⛺

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If you didnt want the V6 you could go with the BD and get a locker, some other features, and some better tires as standard.
Yep, but just upgrading to BD pushes me out of my comfort zone for price. This build is $34K plus 1K for the tires.
This peasant is happy in Base Camp ?‍?⛺
Sponsored