First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If the problem is just with the hard tops, I wish they would have run with just soft tops first...maybe it's both tops causing delays, but I thought I understood from the Webasto employee on here that the issues were with the hard top and quality or design issues.
This is crazy as hell. How does that work when you have a ton of bronco's with no tops sitting on a dealers lot while it rains and snows for several months on them with no tops. Are you serious?
Sponsored

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Could be a Quality Control nightmare not to do first batch test fits.

Deleted member 13817

I will second Mike. Ford, I have your back on this. Ship me my first edition and I will enjoy my black interior while I wait for the top to ship. I will improvise ESPECIALLY if I could have a black top shipped later!

dnvrBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander, Outback, 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'll wait for a hardtop that has fit and finish. Even if I have to wait for 2023. Now I have to race over to the 4runner store before they apply ADM to them.

Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is crazy as hell. How does that work when you have a ton of bronco's with no tops sitting on a dealers lot while it rains and snows for several months on them with no tops. Are you serious?
I said they should ship them with soft tops Homie.....lot's will be ordered with soft tops, so get those ones out.

DaveH

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Ford Focus, 98 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like the all goes well and its on time.... Was told all day at a conference ok... Then poof, suddenly its a no go....

Like the guy didnt know prior to conference
There are a lot of SEC regulations around public communications for publicly traded companies. Even if he knew, he may been waiting on clearance from Ford lawyers before he could say anything.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just because both tops are made in US, it doesn't mean all the underlying parts are. So the US makers might be stuck with supply chain problems. I'd risk taking mine without a top if it comes in the summer!

DaveH

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Ford Focus, 98 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just because both tops are made in US, it doesn't mean all the underlying parts are. So the US makers might be stuck with supply chain problems. I'd risk taking mine without a top if it comes in the summer!
Agreed. I'll park mine in the garage until the top arrives. In the meantime, I'll only take it out when the weather is appropriate. I just want my Bronco already. :)

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Made in China.

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The tops, or portions, are made in China. That is the delay, COVID related issues in China.
I think they're both made by Wesbaco/Webasco? if I have it right...in MI.

Last edited:

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I don't like soft tops, but if they offered one for a 2 door, I'd go that route until they shipped me my MIC, or go topless. Make it happen Ford. I'll sign a waiver if that's what it takes.

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Although I understand why they wouldn't do it, I would have probably taken it without a top in June as well :oops: Doors and bikini top with MGV interior? Probably OK.
Sponsored