Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This triple confirms a few things -
1. Too much A51 is a bad thing. This is a great color for the MIC, unpainted gray bits, etc. on the Badlands trim. The handles, flares, etc is overkill for A51. This color needs to be complimented with grays.
2. OBX wheels are my favorite
3. OBX grille is my favorite, Especially paired with the deep black modular bumper, not pre-faded bumper.
4. A51 looks slightly better here, but im sticking with AMB
5. OBX is defintely 'the' trim to go AMB
6. Roast interior is under-rated

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This should be a good week for getting some more painted Broncos to check out....
I think @LEGEND said they were building some Broncos this coming week.

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Same. I'm a steadfast 4 door guy. I think it looks the best. But the Outerbanks just looks strange with four doors. With the painted fenders on the 4 door there's just too much....I don't know...paint?... fender?...Bronco? Just doesn't look right to me.

I'd drive this two door no problem.
I think it's the front end! It just looks strange like it's to big for the vehicle! Reminds of that app where you can make your vehicle talk!

That's one big mouth and face! ???

Bronco Area 51 Outer Banks 3.jpg

Sponsored

Villagevip

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"68" "72" Broncos, sadly sold, back in the day
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Desire an O.B. two door, but ah don like the grille, wheels, rubber bumpers, and grandpa floor boards, noway..
The "make it your own" slogan for Bronco, will hopefully switch out said items for other OME parts without too much hassle...

Last edited:

Broncoak

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 FSB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just cant do the wheels...
Dont know why, its just hmmm... No...

Interior is kinda less bad then i thought...
Another thought, these wheels look like Hot Wheels
Ford Bronco Area 51 Outer Banks Bronco 2 Door Pics 1607374094122

The Badlands standard wheels are 3 dimensional and much more attractive, or many of the other non-outerbanks trims. I can stomach almost any other wheel than this one

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Jesus H do they have any other freakin paint in that plant??? Enough with the Area 51 damn, its hideous and you want em all that color, we get it.

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Ford Bronco Area 51 Outer Banks Bronco 2 Door Pics tenor (1)

Instead of saying what I don't like I will say I like that brown interior (if I don't look at the accent trim too hard).

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Jesus H do they have any other freakin paint in that plant??? Enough with the Area 51 damn, its hideous and you want em all that color, we get it.
Well to be fair to Ford, every color except Cactus, 51, and Cyber is on every frickin Ford you can find out there. Nobody at Ford needs to see Velocity Blue or White or Silver on the vehicles because there are literally 100,000 in those colors. Any plane jain car out there has those colors done. These three are new and it makes sense for them to paint quite a few like that. Area 51 is a flat paint and it pulls at the nostalgia colors of old, it will be popular....and it doesn't come on a Ford Focus.

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well to be fair to Ford, every color except Cactus, 51, and Cyber is on every frickin Ford you can find out there. Nobody at Ford needs to see Velocity Blue or White or Silver on the vehicles because there are literally 100,000 in those colors. Any plane jain car out there has those colors done. These three are new and it makes sense for them to paint quite a few like that. Area 51 is a flat paint and it pulls at the nostalgia colors of old, it will be popular....and it doesn't come on a Ford Focus.
Yep but those same colors look different on every vehicle. Take 2015-2018 Ruby Red for example. Looks different on Mustangs vs F150 vs Explorers. Just give me a Velocity Blue for god's sake.
Sponsored