Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are they shooting an episode of Undercover Boss?

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Or something mysterious, it has happened before, it will happen again, and PUFF, @BroncoGuy's messages are GONE!

The powers that be... :oops:
I'm suprised he was here as long as we was. I appreciated the inside info but I can't imagine Webasto and Ford would. Especially now that it's in the news.

Sponsored

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So does this mean that Mold in Color will be available at the same time the Gloss black, white top and body color will be? Or are those being pushed back further as well, to MY22 ?

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So does this mean that Mold in Color will be available at the same time the Gloss black, white top and body color will be? Or are those being pushed back further as well, to MY22 ?
We are thinking the latter going by their statement in the q&a regarding the schedule shift

RXV_POOR

Base
First Name
Leland
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Lexus GS 350 F Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm getting a 2 door. Sell me a bikini top at a discount and I'll wait for the hard top to arrive.

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mr. McCabe says they can build the Bronco, and the dealers could just hold them until the hard top becomes available. My question to Mr. McCabe is, just how many dealers does he think has the storage capacity for 15-20 topless Bronco's? Also, couldn't Ford start completing the orders for the soft top Bronco's now, then move on to the hard top ones when the tops are available?

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mr. McCabe says they can build the Bronco, and the dealers could just hold them until the hard top becomes available. My question to Mr. McCabe is, just how many dealers does he think has the storage capacity for 15-20 topless Bronco's? Also, couldn't Ford start completing the orders for the soft top Bronco's now, then move on to the hard top ones when the tops are available?
Seems a big mystery. There were supposedly soft tops and MIC tops, but no painted modular tops. All of a sudden, no tops. What happened? You would think they'd be set for a couple of months at least.
Sponsored