daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Moved to Eric at KMF as well! - Thanks @acetdeucy for the 'step by step' process to move dealerships.
You're welcome. I'm glad to hear that you moved, as did so many of us, to Kearny Mesa.

Last edited:

nminus1

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
3 dealers including the one I selected for my reservation WILL NOT return emails or calls. I emailed Eric at Kearny Mesa just now, i hope things improve!!

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

3 dealers including the one I selected for my reservation WILL NOT return emails or calls. I emailed Eric at Kearny Mesa just now, i hope things improve!!
Oh, yeah! @EricAtKearnyMesaFord is a Manager there, so his hours are generally 9:00 to 5:00. He calls everyone back... you'll get a call, tomorrow!

Sponsored
OP
OP
EricAtKearnyMesaFord

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
You're in good hands now, Hank! Thanks for taking my call this morning

nminus1

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Transferred my reservation just now, thanks again Eric!

RobPS

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5, MB E350 Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey Eric. Do you have any insight on the rumor that ordering is getting pushed to January?

OP
OP
EricAtKearnyMesaFord

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hey Eric. Do you have any insight on the rumor that ordering is getting pushed to January?
Hi Rob! None at all. As of Monday, our local Ford rep said 'mid-December' is still the plan. That has been Fords official statement for quite a while. If I get any insider information I'll share it, but likely you will know through an email from Ford before I will know.

Sponsored
OP
OP
EricAtKearnyMesaFord

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm sure everyone has seen the news. Mid-January will be here before we know it though! I'm hopeful this gives the devs time to finalize all the accessories on B&P for us.

Now that the weight of ordering the Bronco has moved to 2021, I hope you all enjoy this holiday season in peace and good health. ?✡✝?

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@EricAtKearnyMesaFord ,
What kind of APR will Ford be offering for well qualified buyers and let's say 25% down?
Ha! Ford is like all the others... they’re not going to quote a rate for 7-12 months in the future. They will have a rate and terms for the Bronco, that may or may not be the same as their other products, at the time that you decide to take delivery.

Maybe you could start start asking a few of the banks, what their new car rate and terms will be in about a year. Let us all know what they say!!!

OP
OP
EricAtKearnyMesaFord

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
@EricAtKearnyMesaFord ,
What kind of APR will Ford be offering for well qualified buyers and let's say 25% down?
Hey! Typically you'll find better rates with credit unions than Ford will offer, though sometimes Ford offers extra rebates and incentives in return for their slightly higher rate. We won't really know the best route until the month your Bronco arrives. In addition to Ford, we direct lend with just about every credit union and prime bank, so finding the best rate will be simple when the time comes.