First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
After B&P went live Ford mentioned there were around 500k builds completed so maybe that's what's being referenced?

Cannot be, some of you have 500k builds alone. Heck, I don't have a reservation and I've probably gone through 100 builds.
Sponsored

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
So my dealer has over 250 reservations. Over a month ago they put out an email with a youtube video on how to use the B & P to forward your build prior to the previous order opening. As of today it has only 171 views.
Cannot be, some of you have 500k builds alone. Heck, I don't have a reservation and I've probably gone through 100 builds.
Thread is done
500k+ Bronco builds created on Build & Price so far. Here are the configuration stats. | Bronco6G - 2021+ Ford Bronco Forum, News, Blog & Owners Community

OP
OP
North7

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

So my dealer has over 250 reservations. Over a month ago they put out an email with a youtube video on how to use the B & P to forward your build prior to the previous order opening. As of today it has only 171 views.
So running with those numbers your dealer has 68% possible converstions with 32% of the customers having either two reservations or have decided to drop out.

SpecOpsHippie

Wildtrak
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Denali 2500HD, Audi Q5, Triumph Bonneville
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hmm. I still have a reservation in there at around #230,000. Starting to wonder if it might be worth something.

Their reservation numbers actually were sequential, at least at the time.
Ha! Mine is 1,565,712! I think I’ll get. Jeep and just as the warranty is up, my Bronco should be ready. Then, as that warranty is about up my cyber truck should be almost ready! ?

Sponsored

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So a theoretical number of Bronco builds is around 150,000 if Ranger production stays at 75,000 for 2021. Aligns with what Ford is reporting. All good news.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ha....trying to extrapolate anything from this is futile anyway....but Youtube view counts aren't exact.

If you go find a few low-count youtube videos you will see a number of them that are stuck at exactly 171 views as well. Seems it is sort of a default view count.

BroncoAgain

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"14 Wrangler JKUR, Ram 2500 6.7 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The figures do not lie,,BUT,, liars do figure.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Some quick math:

There are about 3500 dealers in Canada and the US. That works out to 143 reservations per dealer. Take it from there if you think the numbers are correct.

I know Granger has way more than that. I know my dealer has 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.