Sponsored

Anyone interested in getting together for a New England purchase at a single dealer?

chownd

Outer Banks
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

We won't know the invoice price until the order is placed (it's Ford invoice and they're not issued until after the order goes in), however, you can use a rule of thumb of the invoice being 4% under the MSRP on the B&P tool, then subtract $1000, add $265 for the doc fees and taxes, along with +$10 for the WV temporary vehicle tag.

/john

Six Miles South

Badlands
First Name
Stace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Outback, '57 Alfa Romeo Giulietta Spider
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've been emailing Mass dealers. I received this reply today. I've asked for more info:

Screenshot_20201203-102617_Email.jpg

I drove past Gervais this weekend -- never knew where it was. Nice country roads out that way! Let's see what they can do for us! thanks @Arkeisios

Do you want to share that spreadsheet with them so they see we have some critical mass here?

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I drove past Gervais this weekend -- never knew where it was. Nice country roads out that way! [...]
"Country?" "Out that way?"

Dude, it's in Ayer!

Just because it's on the other side of 495 from Boston doesn't mean you're in the middle of nowhere!

If you want to see some nice roads, make sure you come visit us out in Franklin / Berkshire County with your Bronco.

;)

Sponsored

Six Miles South

Badlands
First Name
Stace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Dude, it's in Ayer!

Just because it's on the other side of 495 from Boston doesn't mean you're in the middle of nowhere!

If you want to see some nice roads, make sure you come visit us out in Franklin / Berkshire County with your Bronco.

;)

Ha, I get it - no offense meant! I organize drives for a car museum I belong to and am always looking for good driving roads (because the closer you get east of 495 the worse the driving gets). Did a drive this summer out to around the Quabbin -- beautiful roads "out that way" too.

But the important question -- what's Gervais gonna do for us?

Arkeisios

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Bronco Anyone interested in getting together for a New England purchase at a single dealer? Screenshot_20201203-172523_Email
I
heard back from Kevin at Gervais. He confirmed the following offer via email:

$300 off MSRP
$349 Doc fee
Dealer cost on accessories.
-Labor (if needed) is not included.

Jdc

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dude, it's in Ayer!

;)
Ford Bronco Anyone interested in getting together for a New England purchase at a single dealer? 1607040370220

Stroopaloop

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC canyon all terrain
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ha, I get it - no offense meant! I organize drives for a car museum I belong to and am always looking for good driving roads (because the closer you get east of 495 the worse the driving gets). Did a drive this summer out to around the Quabbin -- beautiful roads "out that way" too.

But the important question -- what's Gervais gonna do for us?
Gotta watch out for the dragons out by that way (from a former Bostonian.)

cr25

Big Bend
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang, Honda Fit, Ford Transit
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just switched my reservation to Stephens. Tried to get Imperial Ford in Mendon, MA to come up with something and it seemed like a dead end. Looking forward to road trip! Thanks to this forum for so much useful info!

Sponsored

Inrustwetrust_

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco Anyone interested in getting together for a New England purchase at a single dealer? 1607040370220
I
heard back from Kevin at Gervais. He confirmed the following offer via email:

$300 off MSRP
$349 Doc fee
Dealer cost on accessories.
-Labor (if needed) is not included.

? I'm going to pitch this same offer to first ford in fall river and see what they come back with. If they wont match it I will most likely switch my reservation.

Six Miles South

Badlands
First Name
Stace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
? I'm going to pitch this same offer to first ford in fall river and see what they come back with. If they wont match it I will most likely switch my reservation.
Want to share this with @Massbronco at Acton Ford if for nothing else to get him involved in the conversation? BTW, Chris some Bronco Sports in Cactus Gray and A51.

Massbronco

Badlands
First Name
CHRIS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Want to share this with @Massbronco at Acton Ford if for nothing else to get him involved in the conversation? BTW, Chris some Bronco Sports in Cactus Gray and A51.
Thanks @Six Miles South. Yes we have A51 and Cactus Gray bronco sports here at Acton Ford. The cactus gray is leaving on Friday afternoon, but I have another one that should arrive right behind it.

Brew3x

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I would switch from bay state Ford in Easton if there was a deal to be had. It’s not like they seem to care about my reservation

DaBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey fellow New England Bronco enthusiasts,
I have been stalking the bronco6g site for a while reading up on all the post. Finally found the New England thread the other day and looking forward to hearing all your thoughts on customizing your broncos for the great outdoors! I will be new to the New England off roading trails once the broncos arrive and have been seeing some great You Tube videos of the Trans New Hampshire Expedition Trails. Like most I've been playing around with build in price way to long and probably made every model possible. I seem to be leaning towards the Black Diamond (4dr, 2.7L, Hardtop, tow, mid) as its best bang for the buck in my mind for me. The bronco will be my daily driver, beach vehicle, as well as adventure car as I love to camp and enjoy the great outdoors. This will be the first fully new car I've bought so definitely an all around new experience from every angle. Look forward to hearing/reading up on all your adventures once these bad boys arrive! Also love bouncing ideas off people and hearing suggestions for making the best best bronco for New England, and best places to take the Bronco.
Much Love
Sponsored