Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I drove down to Allen Park this morning to check out what was left out this weekend. I drove the entire lot and the only Bronco left out was the Cyber Orange Badlands. I was not disappointed! Cyber Orange is so much better than I could have possibly hoped for. It is a bit yellow, but I don't care. It reminds me of a construction yellow/orange and not a school bus. Unless I am thoroughly impressed with Cactus Gray, this will be my color. I have a couple pictures with a piece of paper in them so you all can adjust the photos accordingly.

A lot of the pictures will be similar to what we've already seen, but I did a full walk around (sorry about the fingers in the video) and a couple comparisons to the F-150 I was driving and grabbed a few shots of the crash bars. Overall the entire Bronco is about the same size as the F-150's cab. Not bad, but still pretty big. For anyone making the switch from a two door Wrangler, this thing will seem HUGE.

I also took a few measurements of various things and tried to get some decent interior shots. The video and all photos were taken on an iPhone 12 Pro, and some of the interior shots were taken using the wide angle lens so there may be distortion.

Lastly, thanks @SamG for posting the address in another thread and thanks @LadyBronco for letting me know they leave things out on the weekend! I probably wouldn't have been able to get up close to a Bronco until delivery without you guys.

Enjoy!

EDIT: I forgot to add that the full length of the hardtop is about 83 inches. Couldn't get a picture of the measurement because I was by myself.

Ford Bronco More 2-Door Bronco Badlands in Cyber Orange (With Measurements) IMG_0098

Ford Bronco More 2-Door Bronco Badlands in Cyber Orange (With Measurements) IMG_0108
Ford Bronco More 2-Door Bronco Badlands in Cyber Orange (With Measurements) IMG_0097
Ford Bronco More 2-Door Bronco Badlands in Cyber Orange (With Measurements) IMG_0107
Ford Bronco More 2-Door Bronco Badlands in Cyber Orange (With Measurements) IMG_0102
Ford Bronco More 2-Door Bronco Badlands in Cyber Orange (With Measurements) IMG_0099
Ford Bronco More 2-Door Bronco Badlands in Cyber Orange (With Measurements) IMG_0118
Ford Bronco More 2-Door Bronco Badlands in Cyber Orange (With Measurements) IMG_0125
Ford Bronco More 2-Door Bronco Badlands in Cyber Orange (With Measurements) IMG_0145
Ford Bronco More 2-Door Bronco Badlands in Cyber Orange (With Measurements) IMG_0123
Ford Bronco More 2-Door Bronco Badlands in Cyber Orange (With Measurements) IMG_0129
Ford Bronco More 2-Door Bronco Badlands in Cyber Orange (With Measurements) IMG_0128
Ford Bronco More 2-Door Bronco Badlands in Cyber Orange (With Measurements) IMG_0127
Ford Bronco More 2-Door Bronco Badlands in Cyber Orange (With Measurements) IMG_0119
Ford Bronco More 2-Door Bronco Badlands in Cyber Orange (With Measurements) IMG_0120
Ford Bronco More 2-Door Bronco Badlands in Cyber Orange (With Measurements) IMG_0133
Ford Bronco More 2-Door Bronco Badlands in Cyber Orange (With Measurements) IMG_0132
Ford Bronco More 2-Door Bronco Badlands in Cyber Orange (With Measurements) IMG_0135
Ford Bronco More 2-Door Bronco Badlands in Cyber Orange (With Measurements) IMG_0143
Ford Bronco More 2-Door Bronco Badlands in Cyber Orange (With Measurements) IMG_0140
Ford Bronco More 2-Door Bronco Badlands in Cyber Orange (With Measurements) IMG_0139
Ford Bronco More 2-Door Bronco Badlands in Cyber Orange (With Measurements) IMG_0138
Ford Bronco More 2-Door Bronco Badlands in Cyber Orange (With Measurements) IMG_0105
Ford Bronco More 2-Door Bronco Badlands in Cyber Orange (With Measurements) IMG_0104
Ford Bronco More 2-Door Bronco Badlands in Cyber Orange (With Measurements) IMG_0151
Ford Bronco More 2-Door Bronco Badlands in Cyber Orange (With Measurements) IMG_0152
Ford Bronco More 2-Door Bronco Badlands in Cyber Orange (With Measurements) 424D9D41-5ED5-4375-8580-25482806D6C8_1_105_c
Ford Bronco More 2-Door Bronco Badlands in Cyber Orange (With Measurements) C484975F-E714-4BFA-A917-DC1FB83308EC_1_105_c
Ford Bronco More 2-Door Bronco Badlands in Cyber Orange (With Measurements) IMG_0111
Sponsored

Last edited:

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Man this is awesome
Great video and pics..
Cyber is sexy and will for sure be my color choice...I think CO is one of the few colors that actually looks better when it’s overcast and cloudy..
Thanks!

Last edited:

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Great detail shots, Thanks.

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I drove down to Allen Park this morning to check out what was left out this weekend. I drove the entire lot and the only Bronco left out was the Cyber Orange Badlands. I was not disappointed! Cyber Orange is so much better than I could have possibly hoped for. It is a bit yellow, but I don't care. It reminds me of a construction yellow/orange and not a school bus. Unless I am thoroughly impressed with Cactus Gray, this will be my color. I have a couple pictures with a piece of paper in them so you all can adjust the photos accordingly.

A lot of the pictures will be similar to what we've already seen, but I did a full walk around (sorry about the fingers in the video) and a couple comparisons to the F-150 I was driving and grabbed a few shots of the crash bars. Overall the entire Bronco is about the same size as the F-150's cab. Not bad, but still pretty big. For anyone making the switch from a two door Wrangler, this thing will seem HUGE.

I also took a few measurements of various things and tried to get some decent interior shots. The video and all photos were taken on an iPhone 12 Pro, and some of the interior shots were taken using the wide angle lens so there may be distortion.

Lastly, thanks @SamG for posting the address in another thread and thanks @LadyBronco for letting me know they leave things out on the weekend! I probably wouldn't have been able to get up close to a Bronco until delivery without you guys.

Enjoy!

Ford Bronco More 2-Door Bronco Badlands in Cyber Orange (With Measurements) IMG_0111

Thank you so much. Can anyone clarify- is this a stock Badlands- wheels and tires?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Philly

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you so much. Can anyone clarify- is this a stock Badlands- wheels and tires?
Yes, these are the standard wheels and tires for Badlands models.

NurseA.J

Outer Banks
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outerbanks Sasquatch Lux 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thank you for this!!! Those are great!! Definitely eased my anxiety of the 2 dr space. I’m giving up a four door 2020 Escape which I love for the 2 door. Was worried about having regrets. Not now! Thank you!!!

talbot

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr BL AMB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

awesome pics, thank you.
excellent shots of the interior, I've learned that the two toned center console irks me for some reason - other than that I like the badlands interior
think you just added another week of flip flopping on trims ?

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wow .. it is really all in the details great photos!

Edit: Watched the video again. This man deserves a beer ... least we can do for his efforts ?

Last edited:

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice! Thanks for posting!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Philly

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

awesome pics, thank you.
excellent shots of the interior, I've learned that the two toned center console irks me for some reason - other than that I like the badlands interior
think you just added another week of flip flopping on trims ?
I agree the center console seems a bit out of place in photos, but it doesn't grab your attention as much in person. I really do think it blends nicely and I actually forgot that it bothered me when I was there. Part of that might have been because I was so excited though.

OP
OP
Philly

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

talbot

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr BL AMB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree the center console seems a bit out of place in photos, but it doesn't grab your attention as much in person. I really do think it blends nicely and I actually forgot that it bothered me when I was there. Part of that might have been because I was so excited though.
your probably right and it's not as noticeable in person...fingers crossed

also...thats a big 2 door when contrasted with the truck which is great
Sponsored