Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

We live in Houston so we’re definitely checking out the Austin one as soon as we can ?

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yep -- particularly glaring omission given all the suitable sites in western VA, western NC/KY and West Virginia. :cautious:
Nothing in California, even Johnson Valley where they have been testing these non-stop at Ford's testing area.

Sponsored

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Anyone know if there’s gonna be any events to saw the Broncos in Texas any time soon? I know when we saw pics of the Rapid Res 2 door Wildtrak in Arizona someone mentioned they were headed to Texas but I never saw anything further ?

broncoskip

Outer Banks
First Name
Broncoskip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not much help for the dc area
Eight hour drive to Montpellier Vermont from Baltimore in good traffic, but that section from Philly to the other side of New York? I've driven to Cape Cod once... ONCE!

The mountains near Maryland are all stingy on their off-roading offerings. Vermont looks to be full of places to go on an adventure. I may just have to get that winch.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Kinda funny that they all go by state names except Moab. I mean, give Utah its due Ford. :LOL:

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone know if there’s gonna be any events to saw the Broncos in Texas any time soon? I know when we saw pics of the Rapid Res 2 door Wildtrak in Arizona someone mentioned they were headed to Texas but I never saw anything further ?
I was thinking that too but I wonder if Ford had to go through some sort of environmental impact issues to get these sites approved/built. Could explain why there was so few sites.

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nothing in California, even Johnson Valley where they have been testing these non-stop at Ford's testing area.
Well, Nevada is not THAT far, only 90 miles to the border for me. I don't <think> I need the training as I have been wheeling most of my life, but man it sure would be fun to get my hands on a Bronco out in the dirt!!

Sponsored

BreakingBadlands

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any Austeinians/Texans want to speculate on what private adventure park is an hour from Austin?

Please be an hour east of Austin because that’s where I’d be heading from...
Ford Bronco More Off-Roadeo Locations announced: Moab, Vermont, Nevada (in addition to Austin) 2B54B05A-54A9-4C93-8A0E-141CBA01FC41

linbackr99

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm closest to Vermont one but most interested in MOAB. To ensure I have my friends with me, I'm going to want one thats local so... Vermont it is!

I love that they give you a Bronco for use, since most of us won't have our own Broncos until late 2021

I also love the confidence they have including the Bronco sport on these trails!
I will see you there! I have to admit that I am surprised and THRILLED that there is one in my home state!! Who would have imagined . . .

VTBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm closest to Vermont one but most interested in MOAB. To ensure I have my friends with me, I'm going to want one thats local so... Vermont it is!

I love that they give you a Bronco for use, since most of us won't have our own Broncos until late 2021

I also love the confidence they have including the Bronco sport on these trails!
Meet you there!!! Damn something is finally going my way up here in the Green
Mountain State!
Sponsored