First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The more I look at these pics and video the more I feel like you don’t even need Sasquatch with the two door. Looks really good just stock. Wildtrak and FE would be a different story though as those trims come with Sasquatch automatically.
Sponsored

NoDoorsNoProblem

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC Canyon SLT Mini-Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow. I had finally done it, I was finally 100% on a 4 door, I convinced myself the room was more important and I could live with a 4 door Black Diamond, or 4 door basesquatch. Now with those detailed trunk pics....I feel like i could make it work again. ugh 2 door BD squatch is calling my name! This is the hardest decision ever.

Last edited:

Potatomafia

Base
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Chevy Tahoe PPV
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Great pics and video @Philly!

Looking at the crash bars, I kinda feel like Ford is telling us "Yes, 37" tires will fit but the crash bars will rub. It would be a shame if someone were to unbolt the crash bars with these easily accessable mounting bolts. Wink wink, nudge nudge."

I really like Cyber Orange. It's a shame that I can't get it on my plebian base.

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I drove down to Allen Park this morning to check out what was left out this weekend. I drove the entire lot and the only Bronco left out was the Cyber Orange Badlands. I was not disappointed! Cyber Orange is so much better than I could have possibly hoped for. It is a bit yellow, but I don't care. It reminds me of a construction yellow/orange and not a school bus. Unless I am thoroughly impressed with Cactus Gray, this will be my color. I have a couple pictures with a piece of paper in them so you all can adjust the photos accordingly.

A lot of the pictures will be similar to what we've already seen, but I did a full walk around (sorry about the fingers in the video) and a couple comparisons to the F-150 I was driving and grabbed a few shots of the crash bars. Overall the entire Bronco is about the same size as the F-150's cab. Not bad, but still pretty big. For anyone making the switch from a two door Wrangler, this thing will seem HUGE.

I also took a few measurements of various things and tried to get some decent interior shots. The video and all photos were taken on an iPhone 12 Pro, and some of the interior shots were taken using the wide angle lens so there may be distortion.

Lastly, thanks @SamG for posting the address in another thread and thanks @LadyBronco for letting me know they leave things out on the weekend! I probably wouldn't have been able to get up close to a Bronco until delivery without you guys.

Enjoy!

EDIT: I forgot to add that the full length of the hardtop is about 83 inches. Couldn't get a picture of the measurement because I was by myself.

IMG_0098.jpeg

IMG_0108.jpeg
IMG_0097.jpeg
IMG_0107.jpeg
IMG_0102.jpeg
IMG_0099.jpeg
IMG_0118.jpeg
IMG_0125.jpeg
IMG_0145.jpeg
IMG_0123.jpeg
IMG_0129.jpeg
IMG_0128.jpeg
IMG_0127.jpeg
IMG_0119.jpeg
IMG_0120.jpeg
IMG_0133.jpeg
IMG_0132.jpeg
IMG_0135.jpeg
IMG_0143.jpeg
IMG_0140.jpeg
IMG_0139.jpeg
IMG_0138.jpeg
IMG_0105.jpeg
IMG_0104.jpeg
IMG_0151.jpeg
IMG_0152.jpeg
424D9D41-5ED5-4375-8580-25482806D6C8_1_105_c.jpeg
C484975F-E714-4BFA-A917-DC1FB83308EC_1_105_c.jpeg
IMG_0111.jpeg
MINE. MINE. MINE. MINE.

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The more I look at these pics and video the more I feel like you don’t even need Sasquatch with the two door. Looks really good just stock. Wildtrak and FE would be a different story though as those trims come with Sasquatch automatically.
Would like to see a stock BL nose to nose with a Wildtrak squatch....

Sponsored

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford hasn’t had a locking fuel door or a gas cap in years. At least on F-150s and Expeditions.
I have been driving Audis for the last 12 years so my expectations may be too high. LOL

OP
OP
Philly

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have been driving Audis for the last 12 years so my expectations may be too high. LOL
If you think about it, how often is someone even going to try and open your fuel door? It doesn't bother me that it doesn't lock, but I wouldn't be surprised if future models had a locking one. My Jeep's doesn't have a lock and it has never been a problem.

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you think about it, how often is someone even going to try and open your fuel door? It doesn't bother me that it doesn't lock, but I wouldn't be surprised if future models had a locking one. My Jeep's doesn't have a lock and it has never been a problem.
I remember the gas shortages in the 70's and people siphoning gas all the time. Hopefully we are not headed back there with some of the policies that could be coming out of Washington.

2021BD

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 JK Willys, '18 Mustang GT, '21 Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Philly, thanks for posting these pics, nice job! I was there on Saturday, 12/12, to look at the same Bronco (was hoping there would be more to look at!). I am glad I did, because prior to seeing it in person, I was skeptical of the 33s, being too small for the body shape/size of the new Bronco. When you see it in person, you realize (at least I did) that the 33s are very proportional to the size and look great. Sasquatch tires will look awesome, but if you don't want that much tire, the 285/17/70 is plenty and will look great your 2-door BL!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Philly

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Philly, thanks for posting these pics, nice job! I was there on Saturday, 12/12, to look at the same Bronco (was hoping there would be more to look at!). I am glad I did, because prior to seeing it in person, I was skeptical of the 33s, being too small for the body shape/size of the new Bronco. When you see it in person, you realize (at least I did) that the 33s are very proportional to the size and look great. Sasquatch tires will look awesome, but if you don't want that much tire, the 285/17/70 is plenty and will look great your 2-door BL!
I completely agree! I facetimed a couple friends that weren't able to come with me and while looking through my phone the 33's didn't look nearly as good as they do in person. I think they are the perfect size for the two door, but I still plan to get the Sasquatch package on mine.

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure I like the idea of the fuel door not locking. I want my fuel system secured.
@mdonathan56 you can get a locking cap for the Ford easy fuel cap less filler. I've got one for my 2012 Mustang.

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wow. Best Photos/Video yet by far. Also this makes the cargo area pretty roomy. Dam. Am I going to switch back to 2dr..?

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

God dammit ..... now that I am self convinced for a BaseSquatch ....EVERYTHING about the Badlands on 33's just freaking WORKS! Perfect proportions, stance etc etc.

It's like they perfected all the proportions for that and then went from there.

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow. Best Photos/Video yet by far. Also this makes the cargo area pretty roomy. Dam. Am I going to switch back to 2dr..?
Lol. I was dead set on the four door also and then Philly had to post these pics and video. Crap.
Sponsored

Last edited: