• Total voters

MacHudson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Well, none of those is what we'd call the Midwest! Geez.
Chicago - maybe Vermont Is your best bet? When we get back to normal life, you can cut through southern Ontario to Buffalo and onward to Albany. It might shave some drive time for you?

Or just cannonball it from Chicago to Buffalo. Spend the night. Get wings and beers. It’s a good town. Finish the drive the next day.

You could tie it in with Niagara Falls, a night in the finger lakes (Watkins glen state park is cool), maybe a Syracuse or Bills football game. The Adirondacks would be convenient to Vermont. Heck, you’ll be in the right vehicle, that’s for sure!
Sponsored

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Pahrump would be great. Spend a few days wheeling, then spend 4 days or so shooting.
Oh, heck yes! I’ll bring some of the arsenal down for that kind of fun. If it is Pahrump, I am bringing the adventure motorcycle too. I have ridden down there for years on adventure motorcycles and it is an epic place to go!!!!

t3n2and4

Badlands
First Name
VJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, F150, VW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can't believe they missed the South. Texas doesn't count. They are their own thing. :LOL:
american by birth, texan by the grace of god?

Smrideatiger76

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

t3n2and4

Badlands
First Name
VJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, F150, VW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any Austeinians/Texans want to speculate on what private adventure park is an hour from Austin?

Please be an hour east of Austin because that’s where I’d be heading from...
2B54B05A-54A9-4C93-8A0E-141CBA01FC41.jpeg
Google maps and the color of the dirt west versus east indicates this is the likely candidate:
Hidden Falls Adventure Park
7030 Ranch Rd 1431, Marble Falls, TX 78654
(830) 798-9820
https://goo.gl/maps/6tHgEQ17CTBmpJZ47

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Chicago - maybe Vermont Is your best bet? When we get back to normal life, you can cut through southern Ontario to Buffalo and onward to Albany. It might shave some drive time for you?

Or just cannonball it from Chicago to Buffalo. Spend the night. Get wings and beers. It’s a good town. Finish the drive the next day.

You could tie it in with Niagara Falls, a night in the finger lakes (Watkins glen state park is cool), maybe a Syracuse or Bills football game. The Adirondacks would be convenient to Vermont. Heck, you’ll be in the right vehicle, that’s for sure!
Our honeymoon journey. Day 1 with a late start, made Niagara night 1....wow. Next day to bah harbor.... Very late again. This time I'd fly!

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma TRD Offroad
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Nothing in California, even Johnson Valley where they have been testing these non-stop at Ford's testing area.
I wish you could see my face reading your comment.

Nevada is right next door to you at least. I'm in North Carolina... The nearest one for me is 800 miles away across 8 states.

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I wish you could see my face reading your comment.

Nevada is right next door to you at least. I'm in North Carolina... The nearest one for me is 800 miles away across 8 states.
Of course, I live in SD so its about 250 miles to Vegas, but realize if I lived up in NCAL its a solid 600+ miles to Vegas. And I was mentioning it more because with nearly 40 million people (Over 1/10 of America) in California, I was surprised they didnt have one here. There are plenty of good off road spots to use. My guess is its the restrictive nature of Cali's state government and Ford wants to make sure they can have it lol.

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think I'd do Vermont. I've been wanting to visit there anyway. Off-Roadeo in the fall when it's gorgeous.

Sponsored

Itchysquatch

Badlands
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 4runner, 2014 E class
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great trails up here in VT.... although they pale in comparison to what’s out west.... still, fun, technical, and great local spots to enjoy. Be interesting to see which trails/ areas they pick.

MacHudson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The eligibility criteria was written before they announced the MY21 cutoff. Hopefully, they just need to make an update and include MY22.
I’m sure that MY22 people will be grandfathered into Roadeo school. Ford is not going to burn us early adopters. They need this launch to go as well as it can, and great Word Of Mouth when it’s done. They’re not selling cars in the USA any more. It’s all about the trucks and SUVs. Cutting Reservation people just because they wound up with MY22 would really damage what brand equity they were trying to build here.

MacHudson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I think I'd do Vermont. I've been wanting to visit there anyway. Off-Roadeo in the fall when it's gorgeous.
Vermont is a wonderful place. It’s really odd compared to other rural areas in the northeast. There is a distinct lack of chain restaurants, in my experience. They still have old school small town feel.

Contrast that to the whistle stop exits along 80 in Pennsylvania, or 90 in NYS. In rural PA and NY it’s largely the same damn Burger King, McDonald’s and Dunkin Donuts for hundreds of miles. Add an occasional Arby’s or Panera, but they’re really franchise hellscapes.

TriggerTX

First Name
Trigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
61 Ford T-Bird, Autozam AZ-1, Golf R, Suburban 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Google maps and the color of the dirt west versus east indicates this is the likely candidate:
Hidden Falls Adventure Park
7030 Ranch Rd 1431, Marble Falls, TX 78654
(830) 798-9820
https://goo.gl/maps/6tHgEQ17CTBmpJZ47
I sure hope so. I helped cut many of the trails out there before the place opened. It's very near my place. I used to wheel and camp out there at least one weekend a month, more in the cooler weather. I have the owner's number. I should call and ask.

Erasmus

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Vermont is a wonderful place. It’s really odd compared to other rural areas in the northeast. There is a distinct lack of chain restaurants, in my experience. They still have old school small town feel.

Contrast that to the whistle stop exits along 80 in Pennsylvania, or 90 in NYS. In rural PA and NY it’s largely the same damn Burger King, McDonald’s and Dunkin Donuts for hundreds of miles. Add an occasional Arby’s or Panera, but they’re really franchise hellscapes.
No billboards in VT. You get to see the scenery not advertisements.
Sponsored