First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
In the interest of keeping the opening for the intercooler unobstructed, I expect the aftermarket will come up with a hinged bracket that puts the plate in front of one of the recovery shackle points, but allows it to be swung up out of the way when needed for using the shackle.

Throwback

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Car
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
How many Wrangler guys must be looking in here and hysterically laughing to themselves, as they watch us cringe, and curl up into a ball, turn after turn on a pre-ordered car.

No mod tops, no x-plan, delays, navy pier and interior choices, front license plate location, no demo cars and everyone acting like a self-employed spy, posting Bronco Sport exterior colors. It really is very comical. Even the simplest of things like a front license plate holder Ford managed to screw up. This thread will be 50 pages by Wednesday.
The car's not even out yet, and I'd say we're all asking for way too much from a company that's tried really hard to get this right. The team that built the Bronco will probably be the last of its kind.

djwils17

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands, Mercury Mariner, Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Possible idea from Raptor if there is a front license plate issue:

Ford Bronco Bronco spotted with possible front license plate placement (pics) 2ACF8EE3-9F80-49A2-BECE-F816CA82DA33
Ford Bronco Bronco spotted with possible front license plate placement (pics) D84B766B-3A60-4A5C-8A16-C3B3220BD907

Sponsored

Bdisco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘88 911,‘15 Chevy 2500, ‘24 Acura Integra Type S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Screws into tow hook location, probably won't work for the Bronco with actual recovery hooks.

Ford Bronco Bronco spotted with possible front license plate placement (pics) 1608065252184

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This close-up of an OB, from another thread, clearly shows where the plastic is dimpled for drilling......

Ford Bronco Bronco spotted with possible front license plate placement (pics) 1608065252184
I need glasses for my glasses for that.
tenor.gif

Jokes aside, I have better than 20/20 and didn't see them for too long. I was looking at the dirty part, not the A51 part.

Prkelly

Badlands
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Problem Solved !!!
Ford Bronco Bronco spotted with possible front license plate placement (pics) DT

Sponsored

Petey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, I seriously doubt Ford will put a plate here or suggest to put a plate here. Not sure why the hell they even put it there. They know that these test vehicles are going to get photographed, people will see that hacky stuff.

fv9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport, 2005 Lotus Elise, Protoform P3 formula vee, Crossle 32F formula ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Every officer is going to approach this differently... but as a general rule, in my state where it is required, pulling someone over for failing to display a front place is a "good stop" all day long...

...the next question is what else is the officer going to find when they've got you on the side of the road.

If you chose to do it, just be prepared for any and all consequences.
As an ex prosecutor, I will agree. Never know what is going to come from a stop.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco Bronco spotted with possible front license plate placement (pics) DT

Jokes aside, I have better than 20/20 and didn't see them for too long. I was looking at the dirty part, not the A51 part.
Ohhhh, there they are!

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs