Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just received form Ford

Hello,

We know you are excited to get your new Ford Bronco™, and we are committed to delivering a high‑quality product as soon as we can.

As a result of the unprecedented effects of the COVID‑19 pandemic on our suppliers, we have updated timing news to share with you.

While we originally communicated that your Ford Dealer would begin reaching out in December to schedule an order consultation and place your order, this process will now begin in mid‑January and extend through mid‑March. As a reminder, your order cannot be placed online; however, you are encouraged to spec your Bronco using the For‌d‌.‌co‌m Build & Price tool ahead of your dealer consultation and save a copy to help when you place your order.

Your reservation* timestamp, and not the date that you place your order with your dealer, will be used to determine when your Bronco gets produced. Other factors for final delivery timing include vehicle model and configuration selected, part constraints, and the number of Bronco vehicles your dealer will receive.

In May 2021, once we review all submitted orders and can forecast production, we will provide you with an estimated window of when you can expect to take delivery of your Bronco. Initial customer deliveries are now expected to begin in summer 2021. Given demand, we anticipate deliveries to continue through the 2022 calendar year, with some customers getting a 2022 model‑year Bronco.

As part of your upcoming owner experience, you will have the opportunity to participate in our FordPass™ Rewards loyalty program. At your time of delivery, you will earn 42,000 FordPass Rewards Points (over $200 value) to use toward maintenance, service, accessories and much more at your local Ford Dealer. As a thank‑you for your patience and interest in Bronco, we are adding an additional 20,000 FordPass Rewards Points when you take delivery of your Ford Bronco. That’s 62,000 FordPass Rewards Points (over $300 value) to use toward accessories, maintenance and service at your local Ford Dealer.** We will share more regarding FordPass Rewards and its benefits as you get closer to taking delivery of your Ford Bronco.

If you have any questions, please contact your Ford Dealer. You can also contact Ford Motor Company’s Marketing Program Headquarters at 80‌0‑33‌4‑‌43‌75 or view our FAQs here.

Sincerely,

The Ford Bronco Team
Sponsored

Lorenzo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Check the first sentence of this paragraph

"Your reservation* timestamp, and not the date that you place your order with your dealer, will be used to determine when your Bronco gets produced. Other factors for final delivery timing include vehicle model and configuration selected, part constraints, and the number of Bronco vehicles your dealer will receive."
Precisely - so your Time Stamp-ed reservation is meaningless - with regards to where you are "in-line" or when you will get your vehicle.
Its just PR BS to get people to get excited and hopefully wait, and wait, and wait

ICT SHOCKER

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Ford Ranger & 17 Civic Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have already come to terms with the fact that I won't be getting my rig till mid 22 at this point, I'm more stoked that they put a number to the FordPass rewards offer at this point. $300 total towards accessories sounds good to me.

Jpeyer

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You get FordPass points for any ford vehicle purchase. This is to save face and look like your getting something for the wait. Either way it equals out about the same. I’ll take it.

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This awesome! Can we use it buy Bronco Swag?
I asked my dealer last week he send me the sticker sheet! He sent me two I think he felt bad about the December ordering being pushed back!

Sponsored

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Got the email too.

Ugh, now we have to wait until “May 2021” to know when we might get our Broncos, even though we place the order mid Jan to March 19. I hope we know the dealer allocation info before then, and hope dealers are transparent with how many they will be allotted and where we are in that queue.

Last edited:

Walnut

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
old ass beater
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I dont believe the "time stamp" means anything at all. They will build based on parts availability and what trims make the most margin. Then allocate to dealers. Then dealers can look at their lists and see what they have coming in matches their orders - then MAYBE call the people that placed orders earlier first.

NOPLACE is "time stamp" accountable, published, actual

From FOMOCO this morning:

" In May 2021, once we review all submitted orders and can forecast production, we will provide you with an estimated window of when you can expect to take delivery of your Bronco. Initial customer deliveries are now expected to begin in summer 2021. Given demand, we anticipate deliveries to continue through the 2022 calendar year, with some customers getting a 2022 model‑year Bronco. "

FULL EMAIL

Hello,

We know you are excited to get your new Ford Bronco™, and we are committed to delivering a high‑quality product as soon as we can.

As a result of the unprecedented effects of the COVID‑19 pandemic on our suppliers, we have updated timing news to share with you.

While we originally communicated that your Ford Dealer would begin reaching out in December to schedule an order consultation and place your order, this process will now begin in mid‑January and extend through mid‑March. As a reminder, your order cannot be placed online; however, you are encouraged to spec your Bronco using the For‌d‌.‌co‌m Build & Price tool ahead of your dealer consultation and save a copy to help when you place your order.

Your reservation* timestamp, and not the date that you place your order with your dealer, will be used to determine when your Bronco gets produced. Other factors for final delivery timing include vehicle model and configuration selected, part constraints, and the number of Bronco vehicles your dealer will receive.

In May 2021, once we review all submitted orders and can forecast production, we will provide you with an estimated window of when you can expect to take delivery of your Bronco. Initial customer deliveries are now expected to begin in summer 2021. Given demand, we anticipate deliveries to continue through the 2022 calendar year, with some customers getting a 2022 model‑year Bronco.

As part of your upcoming owner experience, you will have the opportunity to participate in our FordPass™ Rewards loyalty program. At your time of delivery, you will earn 42,000 FordPass Rewards Points (over $200 value) to use toward maintenance, service, accessories and much more at your local Ford Dealer. As a thank‑you for your patience and interest in Bronco, we are adding an additional 20,000 FordPass Rewards Points when you take delivery of your Ford Bronco. That’s 62,000 FordPass Rewards Points (over $300 value) to use toward accessories, maintenance and service at your local Ford Dealer.** We will share more regarding FordPass Rewards and its benefits as you get closer to taking delivery of your Ford Bronco.

If you have any questions, please contact your Ford Dealer. You can also contact Ford Motor Company’s Marketing Program Headquarters at 80‌0‑33‌4‑‌43‌75 or view our FAQs here.

Sincerely,

The Ford Bronco Team
By prioritizing parts made for high end trims, like Sasq or leather, they can claim "commodity constraints" and get those out the door first while holding to their promise of timestamp and building lower trims later. So yes, two things can be true at the same time.

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My points will probably go towards a soft top or a roof rack if I ever end up needing one. Kind of nice they are acknowledging how painful this is for some of us.

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

FYI email just received from Ford.
Ford Bronco Update from Ford: reservation timestamp determines production priority & FordPass points loyalty gift Screenshot_20201215-123041_Email

Last edited:

cmb

Wildtrak
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yet another email and or survey I have not received from Ford. Really thinking they just don't like me.

Sponsored

Lorenzo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m sure we all got it, but just case some went to spam. Email from Ford:

Hello,

Sincerely,

The Ford Bronco Team

Ford Bronco Update from Ford: reservation timestamp determines production priority & FordPass points loyalty gift Screenshot_20201215-123041_Email
How did you eclipse my initial post of this 13 minutes before you and change my title?

Lorenzo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
By prioritizing parts made for high end trims, like Sasq or leather, they can claim "commodity constraints" and get those out the door first while holding to their promise of timestamp and building lower trims later. So yes, two things can be true at the same time.
Yes, so people with lower trims that ordered early - their Time Stamp is meaningless in the context of the entire number of reservations / orders.
If you signed up early : you don't get your vehicle more early
So the concept of "Time" in "Time stamp" - is completely false