Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@mdonathan56 you can get a locking cap for the Ford easy fuel cap less filler. I've got one for my 2012 Mustang.
I bought one for my 2014 but when I got my 2017 they changed the design and it didn't fit. I could never find one to fit it.

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Lol. I was dead set on the four door also and then Philly had to post these pics and video. Crap.
This seriously has me questioning everything, down to my color. I don't think I go as far as picking Cyber Orange, even though it looks really good in the video.. But dam that two door badlands on the 33's is perfect for me. Yikes.

mnpontoon

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Base
In the pictures of the rear cargo area, are the rear seats fixed in their normal position? It kind of looks like there is 0 leg room and they are slid forward but I didn't think this was possible.

OP
OP
Philly

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In the pictures of the rear cargo area, are the rear seats fixed in their normal position? It kind of looks like there is 0 leg room and they are slid forward but I didn't think this was possible.
The front seats appear to be all the way back. I don’t think the rear seats can slide. I thought it was tight too, but there is plenty of room up front.

Sponsored

JDisFlip

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Base
The front seats appear to be all the way back. I don’t think the rear seats can slide. I thought it was tight too, but there is plenty of room up front.

My thoughts to myself when I analyzed pictures and footage of the 2 door (the version I'm getting) that the rear leg room wouldn't be too bad in that the seating position looks to be pretty upright (example that popped in my head just now, air plane seating) and that one could possibly be pushing in a more downward angle on the pedals, as opposed to a more leg forward angle (as I'm doing in the car I drive).

With what appears to be seating like that, one could possibly have the chair more forward opening more leg room gap for the rear; seating position and leg angle for using the pedals possibly the other end of the spectrum to say, the Tacoma.

No matter what for me that is, the few times I have other people in the back seat, I only have smaller humans back there so it will be okay for my situation :ROFLMAO:?.

We all get to find out when we get our Broncos :cool:?.

OP
OP
Philly

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My thoughts to myself when I analyzed pictures and footage of the 2 door (the version I'm getting) that the rear leg room wouldn't be too bad in that the seating position looks to be pretty upright (example that popped in my head just now, air plane seating) and that one could possibly be pushing in a more downward angle on the pedals, as opposed to a more leg forward angle (as I'm doing in the car I drive).

With what appears to be seating like that, one could possibly have the chair more forward opening more leg room gap for the rear; seating position and leg angle for using the pedals possibly the other end of the spectrum to say, the Tacoma.

No matter what for me that is, the few times I have other people in the back seat, I only have smaller humans back there so it will be okay for my situation :ROFLMAO:?.

We all get to find out when we get our Broncos :cool:?.
It looked like it was a more upright seating position like you are describing. Similar to how an F-150 seat or a Jeep Wrangler seat would be. I am only 5'6" and have only sat in a Tacoma once, but even I thought that the seating position in it was was weird for a truck. I'm not sure what year it was, but it wasn't new. Unless you are very tall, I wouldn't expect the seat to be all the way back like it was in the pictures.

Trustable

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Focus se
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

God dammit ..... now that I am self convinced for a BaseSquatch ....EVERYTHING about the Badlands on 33's just freaking WORKS! Perfect proportions, stance etc etc.

It's like they perfected all the proportions for that and then went from there.
When i saw the picture of the basesquatch on the highway, I finally said screw it im getting that. Sucks that I wont have heated seats, or leather steering wheel, but you really don't need heated seats with cloth. Hoping those goodyear "max traction" tires do okay in michigan winters, otherwise may be replacing them with the same size grabber atx's. (Blizzaks dont come that big) Plus I'm saving like 4-5k, and getting better mechanical components.

JDisFlip

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Base
It looked like it was a more upright seating position like you are describing. Similar to how an F-150 seat or a Jeep Wrangler seat would be. I am only 5'6" and have only sat in a Tacoma once, but even I thought that the seating position in it was was weird for a truck. I'm not sure what year it was, but it wasn't new. Unless you are very tall, I wouldn't expect the seat to be all the way back like it was in the pictures.

I'm getting a Base 2 door for that value price; especially with some changing things around I'm still under 33.5.

That upright seating position I'm thinking, this rationalizing is helping be okay with the amount of space that is in the 2 door that rear leg room wouldn't be too bad ??.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When i saw the picture of the basesquatch on the highway, I finally said screw it im getting that. Sucks that I wont have heated seats, or leather steering wheel, but you really don't need heated seats with cloth. Hoping those goodyear "max traction" tires do okay in michigan winters, otherwise may be replacing them with the same size grabber atx's. (Blizzaks dont come that big) Plus I'm saving like 4-5k, and getting better mechanical components.
I like the tread on the Goodyear, should work ok in the winter assuming a decent tread compound.

Several friends and family have added aftermarket seat heaters and have been quite pleased. $300-ish I'm guessing.
I did a bunch of build outs and the only thing besides a BaseSquatch that interests me is a Big Bend non-Squatch, mid, v6. BB still looks ok, but I still get hung up on that $5k upmodel penalty that gets you nearly nothing extra, certainly not $5k worth.
If mid was included, maybe...

Sponsored

Trustable

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Focus se
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I like the tread on the Goodyear, should work ok in the winter assuming a decent tread compound.

Several friends and family have added aftermarket seat heaters and have been quite pleased. $300-ish I'm guessing.
I did a bunch of build outs and the only thing besides a BaseSquatch that interests me is a Big Bend non-Squatch, mid, v6. BB still looks ok, but I still get hung up on that $5k upmodel penalty that gets you nearly nothing extra, certainly not $5k worth.
If mid was included, maybe...
Yeah, i Agree with you on big bend, I was Black Diamond up until 2 days ago haha. But with base squatch ttv6, mod bumper, and rock rails, it comes out much less then any build I could do on BD. I finnally understand what people were saying about how basesquatch is such a good deal after looking at tire/wheel prices, locking diff prices, re-gearing prices, and lift prices.

Clint

Base
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Base
Does anybody know why the interior of the tailgate protrudes into the cab so much?

OP
OP
Philly

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anybody know why the interior of the tailgate protrudes into the cab so much?
It’s for the locking mechanism. Wranglers have the same thing.

wjtinfwb

Black Diamond
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC, Excursion, Focus ST, Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Great pics and details, thank you! You've single-handedly revived my interest in my Bronco reservation which has waned with delays and option availability issues. I'll be at my dealer in early January to solidify my order for a base 2dr, Blue with the V-6 and Sasquatch pkg. On a related note, a car guy friend in Michigan states Broncos are all over the place in metro Detroit and there are what he described as "hundreds" in the staging lot outside the Wayne assembly plant. Perhaps early pilot vehicles that will be sent to dealers for viewing purposes as Ford did with the Mustang in '64?

OP
OP
Philly

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great pics and details, thank you! You've single-handedly revived my interest in my Bronco reservation which has waned with delays and option availability issues. I'll be at my dealer in early January to solidify my order for a base 2dr, Blue with the V-6 and Sasquatch pkg. On a related note, a car guy friend in Michigan states Broncos are all over the place in metro Detroit and there are what he described as "hundreds" in the staging lot outside the Wayne assembly plant. Perhaps early pilot vehicles that will be sent to dealers for viewing purposes as Ford did with the Mustang in '64?
I believe a lot of dealers are supposed to be getting “mannequins” for reservation holders to look at prior to finalizing their orders. It is likely those are them. Also I did see an Antimatter Blue four door Big Bend driving the opposite way on the highway when I went to see this one. I don’t think it was Sasquatched, but it had a BIG presence on the road. There is nothing else like these Broncos and it’s hard to explain until you see one in person.
Sponsored