Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This was posted in another thread. Once seen-hard to see otherwise. It's how the lower trim frames grilles on lighter body colors.
1608131753517.png
I see your point but I really like Badlands Carb Grey grill with white as it’s not so pronounced and it matches the MIC grey roof (and my Sas wheel beauty rings which will be painted carb grey on day 1) whereas on a WT with gloss black grill it would be more of a contrast that stands out.
Sponsored

paxfish

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 fx4 eco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

License plate might block the Intercooler down low and centered. On my F150, they kept it low and to the side. I think my original '71 was high and to the side as well. It was an afterthought on that truck also!

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
License plate might block the Intercooler down low and centered. On my F150, they kept it low and to the side. I think my original '71 was high and to the side as well. It was an afterthought on that truck also!
yeah I thought about that, but if it has to block something, wouldnt it be better to block the intercooler than the radiator?

Broncoak

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 FSB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is normally my first question when I come onto a new car lot when the salesperson comes out. "Does it come in black? Like all black? Like I don't want to see any chrome on it at all. And also get the illegal tint job prepared." The white looks classy though on this Bronco. I like it.
I could do white, just not sure I want to hear OJ jokes every time I drive somewhere. Just that black and white are far easier to make everything come together color-wise

Sponsored

Broncoak

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 FSB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I agree with all that 100%.

IMHO, the thing is this bar has neither form nor function. I wouldnt even call it a brush guard, because it doesnt come across and around the edge of the front, deflecting brush. Its more of a push bar. But because its so high, if something comes into contact with it, its likely to bend back into and crack the grille. It would be a little stronger if it wasnt quite so tall, but this thing isnt really serving much function either way.

I think its purpose was purely for looks. BUT, it covers up BRONCO! So it gets a big fat F in that department too!

No form, no function. Its just a major fail. .

And if its to make room for a front license plate, I mean, thats just dumb and dumber. Move the front license plate down in front of the bumper.

Its even more baffling to me because I think they nailed their front winch mount. I think its neat and tidy and doesnt inhibit approach angle which is a major factor. (I couldnt care less about a front camera)
Yeah, I’d say the bar is good for nothing but holding lights, but not even sure there’s tabs for that.
I’m getting a much smaller bar anyway so it won’t affect me

Raptor.Tremor.Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak, 2014 Raptor, 2020 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
White looks good but that brush guard is stupid. They could have made it lower so it doesnt completely block the bronco letters

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I could do white, just not sure I want to hear OJ jokes every time I drive somewhere. Just that black and white are far easier to make everything come together color-wise
I agree the jokes will probably get a little old. The good news is that no one younger then 29 or 30 will even remember the OJ debacle. Most of the newer generation will just think you have a sweet ride. The whole thing may have made news headlines and the chase was entertaining, but nobody cared if they were honest.

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
White looks good but that brush guard is stupid. They could have made it lower so it doesnt completely block the bronco letters
I am getting the base bronco, that has blacked out lettering. Looks nice when you cannot see the lettering.

Sponsored

JimL

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2020 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

My first new car was an ‘84 Tempo Sport 2-door with a stick. It was Oxford White. It was the easiest color to take care of and keep clean I’ve ever had. I’m glad it’s still available, I’ve always loved Oxford White.

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ive always loved white on SUVs because it gives them a tough, utilitarian look. Especially on things like Land Cruisers, Land Rovers, G wagens and boxy SUVs in general.

White is purposeful too as it keeps the vehicle cooler and these vehicles were at home in hot climates like Africa, Australia and the Middle East.

Ford Bronco Oxford White 2D Sasquatch Badlands Bronco 1608135727715

Ford Bronco Oxford White 2D Sasquatch Badlands Bronco 1608135749918

Ford Bronco Oxford White 2D Sasquatch Badlands Bronco 1608136371862

Ford Bronco Oxford White 2D Sasquatch Badlands Bronco 1608136484842

Oxford White on the new Bronco is my favorite. 4 door, soft top, done.

JimL

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2020 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Ive always loved white on SUVs because it gives them a tough, utilitarian look. Especially on things like Land Cruisers, Land Rovers, G wagens and boxy SUVs in general.

White is purposeful too as it keeps the vehicle cooler and these vehicles were at home in hot climates like Africa, Australia and the Middle East.

Oxford White on the new Bronco is my favorite. 4 door, soft top, done.
That’s a beautiful collection!

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Now, a white Ferrari? No. That should be red.

White on an MB S class? No. That should be black.

White on a Porsche? No. That should be silver.

But I think white is right at home on utilitarian off road SUVs like the Bronco.

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
7 speed Manual transmission, vinyl seats and floor, a rear locker, steelies and Warn winch from the factory?

Mm, mm, mm. Very tempting.

Ford Bronco Oxford White 2D Sasquatch Badlands Bronco Screen Shot 2020-12-16 at 11.50.30 AM
Sponsored