SoccerDude

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
I so wish I could get the Pearl white "White Platiunum" offered on the Ranger as an upgrade. I spotted one driving the other day and it is NICE!
Sponsored

Broncoak

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 FSB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I agree the jokes will probably get a little old. The good news is that no one younger then 29 or 30 will even remember the OJ debacle. Most of the newer generation will just think you have a sweet ride. The whole thing may have made news headlines and the chase was entertaining, but nobody cared if they were honest.
Thanks for making me feel old ?

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have liked white for a while. Wife has a White Range Rover, I had a white 2014 Corvette, a 2012 Harley. I have a Platinum White F-150.

White was not even on my Radar for the Bronco, it was either Area 5 or Cactus but now White is an option, looks great on this.

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks for making me feel old ?
Lol it makes me feel old too. I was three years old when the whole OJ thing happened and I still remember seeing it all over tv for weeks. Sorry if that makes you feel even older lol. I turn 30 early next year. My age group was the last true landline generation and that's something I'm actually very proud of. I still remember a time before the internet and before every household had a pc or cell phone. We had an old CRT TV with a wooden frame and a turn knob for the power and channels. That thing weighed like 250 lbs. Everything was bulky and heavy. I miss our old rotary phone. There is beauty in simplicity and I wish we could go back. Everyone seemed to get along better back then too and there seemed to be less hatred. Maybe I was just young and naĂŻve but that's the way it seemed to me. Thanks for giving me an excuse to go down memory lane.

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, I’d say the bar is good for nothing but holding lights, but not even sure there’s tabs for that.
I’m getting a much smaller bar anyway so it won’t affect me
Meh.

Ford Bronco Oxford White 2D Sasquatch Badlands Bronco 1608138959126

Broncoak

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 FSB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lol it makes me feel old too. I was three years old when the whole OJ thing happened and I still remember seeing it all over tv for weeks. Sorry if that makes you feel even older lol. I turn 30 early next year. My age group was the last true landline generation and that's something I'm actually very proud of. I still remember a time before the internet and before every household had a pc or cell phone. We had an old CRT TV with a wooden frame and a turn knob for the power and channels. That thing weighed like 250 lbs. Everything was bulky and heavy. I miss our old rotary phone. There is beauty in simplicity and I wish we could go back. Everyone seemed to get along better back then too and there seemed to be less hatred. Maybe I was just young and naĂŻve but that's the way it seemed to me. Thanks for giving me an excuse to go down memory lane.
No, not naive. Less is more, like you said. There’s a reason why the less we knew about each other, the better we all got along.

Even in vehicles, one of the reasons the Bronco (new) is so appealing is because of the simplicity of the design. You don’t have a bunch of origami sheet metal with lines in all directions. Less is more

I was a young Soldier in the Army watching OJ cruise down the Hwy on the tv. Seems like a thousand years ago.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

good thing the brush guard is a bolt on piece, not really an issue is it. As an owner of a Storm Trooper F150, the Broncos do look good in appliance white.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I so wish I could get the Pearl white "White Platiunum" offered on the Ranger as an upgrade. I spotted one driving the other day and it is NICE!
Or the Star Metallic on the F-150, or even better yet the original Bronco white: Wimbledon White!

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Now YOU are making me feel old. I was at work and the dang slow-speed chase (and the entire trial) was playing in the breakroom.

Sponsored

cbarg14

Black Diamond
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F•150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The more I see a squatched Bronco, the less I like it. The tires are oversized for the vehicle and the wider fender flares look ridiculous. Going for non-squatched BL for sure. Bring on the haters! ???

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well, this might have just knocked me out of the AMB camp.

Really wishing that I could get a soft-top only on the base model.

RG7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8 A4, 2018 Triumph Street Triple R
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don’t care that the brush bar covers the Bronco lettering, but it makes less than no sense for it to be that close to the bodywork it’s supposed to protect. Needs to be angled forward in order to create a larger cone of protected space behind it.

Besides if anything solid pushes against it you’re impacting the grille in just a few inches of movement.

Would imagine it’s so close to meet some weird DOT/class length requirement.

RockSkipper

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150 Crew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just add tiger stripes = Motor City Madman approved...

Ford Bronco Oxford White 2D Sasquatch Badlands Bronco 1608156659767
Ford Bronco Oxford White 2D Sasquatch Badlands Bronco 1608156712525
Sponsored