2021BD

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 JK Willys, '18 Mustang GT, '21 Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@jewisj41. Thanks for posting this! I think this may have settled it for me and I am getting a white BadLands. I cannot for the life of me decide on a color. I want something sporty and macho but I am not doing black again; gray is gray (I've had many gray vehicles); silver is boring and everywhere; A51 is very cool but kind of a "soft" color; love CO but would tire of it quickly I think, and I just don't care for reds or dark blues ... so white it is! It contrasts very nicely with the grille/roof, and, I am planning to move to Florida in a couple of years. Can any Floridians on here confirm that white or light colors 'work" better in the Florida sun and heat?

grewhi

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maserati MC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Might just be my lack of ability to shop on mobile orrrr they made the right call with the height of it ?
Lol it makes me feel old too. I was three years old when the whole OJ thing happened and I still remember seeing it all over tv for weeks. Sorry if that makes you feel even older lol. I turn 30 early next year. My age group was the last true landline generation and that's something I'm actually very proud of. I still remember a time before the internet and before every household had a pc or cell phone. We had an old CRT TV with a wooden frame and a turn knob for the power and channels. That thing weighed like 250 lbs. Everything was bulky and heavy. I miss our old rotary phone. There is beauty in simplicity and I wish we could go back. Everyone seemed to get along better back then too and there seemed to be less hatred. Maybe I was just young and naĂŻve but that's the way it seemed to me. Thanks for giving me an excuse to go down memory lane.
Did you say you are 30 or 50? I had the exact same conversation with my 19 year old son last week.

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The more I see a squatched Bronco, the less I like it. The tires are oversized for the vehicle and the wider fender flares look ridiculous. Going for non-squatched BL for sure. Bring on the haters! ???
It’s not the tires, it’s the flares that make it look off. That pic of the Sasquatch in the dunes with regular flares looks perfect. The flares are too wide but you can thank the govt for those

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

... so white it is! It contrasts very nicely with the grille/roof, and, I am planning to move to Florida in a couple of years. Can any Floridians on here confirm that white or light colors 'work" better in the Florida sun and heat?
Yes.

Sponsored

Mango&Moose

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xB / Toyota Sienna. RIP my 96 Ranger Splash
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you say you are 30 or 50? I had the exact same conversation with my 19 year old son last week.
lol, my 5 yo kid's first and middle initial makes 'OJ', the wife is not amused when I call him that.

I remember exaxtly where I was sitting in middle school when the verdict came in.

ETA this looks really good

cbarg14

Black Diamond
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F•150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It’s not the tires, it’s the flares that make it look off. That pic of the Sasquatch in the dunes with regular flares looks perfect. The flares are too wide but you can thank the govt for those
very well could be..those wide flares seriously suck!!

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
As much as I generally like white cars, it just doesn't look good on the Bronco to me.

bgcfman

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Honda Accord, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@jewisj41. Thanks for posting this! I think this may have settled it for me and I am getting a white BadLands. I cannot for the life of me decide on a color. I want something sporty and macho but I am not doing black again; gray is gray (I've had many gray vehicles); silver is boring and everywhere; A51 is very cool but kind of a "soft" color; love CO but would tire of it quickly I think, and I just don't care for reds or dark blues ... so white it is! It contrasts very nicely with the grille/roof, and, I am planning to move to Florida in a couple of years. Can any Floridians on here confirm that white or light colors 'work" better in the Florida sun and heat?
Live in Florida, we have black on black expi, with cooling leather seats. I wouldn't want to have black seats if they couldn't cool. Black also seems to show the dirt from the rains more than some colors. I am leaning toward CO.

Sponsored

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

richs184

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SF
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I see that the “B.O.” is back. ? That bar makes no sense.
Only thing that might make sense is that the shape makes it fit with the winch.
I don’t know why Ford would build their factory brush guards that hide their brands name on the grill? Or, for that matter, build a winch mount that obstructs their front facing camera they promoted as a trail sight solution?
And when you put the factory guard and winch together you get this...
Ford Bronco Oxford White 2D Sasquatch Badlands Bronco Screenshot_20201216-212133

Last edited:

texex

Badlands
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5, Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have liked white for a while. Wife has a White Range Rover, I had a white 2014 Corvette, a 2012 Harley. I have a Platinum White F-150.

White was not even on my Radar for the Bronco, it was either Area 5 or Cactus but now White is an option, looks great on this.
This exactly! My wife and I have had 9 cars together, 1 blue, 1 black, 2 grey and 5 white so super boring and safe. I currently drive a white Grand Cherokee. This Bronco was going to be me getting out of my monochromatic shell with Area 51 or Cactus Grey. I saw them both today on the sport and really liked them........ And this this post sent me back to safe land. I love it in white.
Sponsored