North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

My point was they are enthusiasts and not marketing guys. We all know about the marketing group but it doesn't mean they were previous employees.
I realize bashing BN is the "cool" thing to do here but just letting you know the majority of them have been doing the Bronco thing for a lot of years. Talk to them before you judge them.
A good read on backgrond, nothing cool about it.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/addressing-bronco-nation-friction.5281/

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was being sarcastic for the "that's what she said" joke!! Haha funny funny!! ?

To big to fit....

I did get what you where saying also him!
Well the problem is you didn't quite read the room. The forum seems to be dominated by men. We miss nuances in humor at times. I believe that a man's sense of humor peaks at about the age of thirteen. Everything we find funny now we also found funny then. Why do you think "that's what she said" gets so much run? Astley running out the CG thing? I'm giggling every time on all of these comments. Men may mature (debatable) but our humor is stuck somewhere in a middle school bathroom.

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Well the problem is you didn't quite read the room. The forum seems to be dominated by men. We miss nuances in humor at times. I believe that a man's sense of humor peaks at about the age of thirteen. Everything we find funny now we also found funny then. Why do you think "that's what she said" gets so much run? Astley running out the CG thing? I'm giggling every time on all of these comments. Men may mature (debatable) but our humor is stuck somewhere in a middle school bathroom.
True! I forget this sometimes. ??

Sponsored

mrxg78

Badlands
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry didn’t go through the whole thread. But where did the door go at the end of the video?

Deano Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Very aware of what happened. A lot of members as well as myself voiced our displeasure about the whole incident. I agree, it was complete BS. As far as I know, nothing like that has happened since. As normal, there are some that won't let it go and keep opening up the wound every chance they get. Not sure why because what is there to gain? Is there some kind of competition that I don't know about?
I like both sites for different reasons. Both sites talk about the Bronco and both sites share each other's pictures and videos. Many that are on that board are also on this board. Sounds like a win-win to me.

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sorry didn’t go through the whole thread. But where did the door go at the end of the video?
Leaned up against the wall next to the kids' bikes where everybody else's doors are going to be ;)

If I were getting the 2 door, I think I would lay the back seats down, put one door on bottom, then some sort of padding layer, maybe an old blanket, then the other door. I assume bags are available for the 2dr, not just 4dr
There was another thread where it was alleged that storing doors on their sides will damage the window mechanisms inside. I'm going to ponder building a door rack on the tailgate and throw the spare on the roof, though I'm not likely to spontaneously remove my doors anyway.

AZbronco1

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
For garage hanging, why not attach to the wall the same hardware (must be fabricated) that’s on the vehicle. Mount the door on the hardware and swing it “closed” so the door is safely parallel to the wall? Sounds like a nice aftermarket product!

Sponsored

beto3005

Badlands
First Name
Albert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Soul
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Gaaah. Upgraded 33's looking hella good. Extremely good, the best I've seen them look on the BL.
Think I will stick with Squatch bc f#ck it. Don't want to regret not having the more aggressive stance.

GoldenKnight

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The door condoms would be an entirely different color and package just to fit the girth of the 2-door doors and so you don't confuse them with condoms for the lesser-sized 4-door doors.
Let's just hope they fully block light. Much more antimicrobial if it blocks light.
2 door magnums.

Finally watched the whole video though, honestly seems like a pretty slick setup.

rpetersen29

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Why in the world would they have a square nut instead of a round nut? I have a wrangler and the doors are annoying as hell to line up as it is, adding the fact that you have to get it at the perfect angle as well is almost cruel.

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

For garage hanging, why not attach to the wall the same hardware (must be fabricated) that’s on the vehicle. Mount the door on the hardware and swing it “closed” so the door is safely parallel to the wall? Sounds like a nice aftermarket product!
Yep, this will be available very soon I’m sure, it’s a great way to wall hang the doors.