Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thank you as always for sharing @618TRVLWILD !

You do realize the first day we go without another thread full of pictures half the 6G community will be calling for blood ?
Welcome! No not the pitchforks!! ?

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

A few observations on the OBX. First the Navy Pier leather looks great. The CGI renders seems to sharpen the colors. The actual interior is a bit muted. I dislike the bronze dash and it would be nice if there was a choice as mentioned above.

The second observation is the side mirrors. There was another OBX last week that had the shadow black mirrors instead of the body color mirror. It was deemed a Franken Bronco as OBX (as currently optioned) doesn't give the option for the choice between shadow black/body color mirrors. Perhaps, Ford will give the option for OBX buyers to choose?

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’d say the Saber color on the Ranger would be an easy color option Ford could add. It’s put on the Ranger in the same factory.
Ford Bronco 30+ Bronco Factory Pics: Navy Pier Interior, Bronze Dashboard, Base Antimatter Blue + More by The Stig ??️? tenor
Something like this ....

IMG_20201220_094418.jpg

Sponsored

Sponsored

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I would be concerned if I lived around that facility. It is obvious what is about to happen in those group shots-I know an impending stampede when I see one. If that's not a breakout about to happen I don't know what is. That A51 that is positioned on an oblique is the leader.